Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:40:34
Page:  1 
Need A Mercenary? Started by: Midas on Jan 10, '14 08:39

The sounds of a loud B-22 Bomber shaken your feet and gets your attention to look at the sky.  You see an image of what appears to be a human parachuting down towards the street. He lands pretty rough but keeps his balance, he then swings his Bar heavy machine gun towards his back and slides his extra clips by his side. The man with the dog tags Midas and special forces outfit then pulls out his 45. pistol and shoots it in the air to get everyone's attention.

"Alright, I came here to make a speech. This is not just a mafia community where everything is safe and peaceful. I am open to the truth of this battlefield. This soil we step on, it is always a battlefield. Just as the recent wars that have been in the newspapers and people grieving . I shall not stand by as innocent people get slaughtered. War is war but I will always fight for the side that is good. Every war usually has the good and the bad. Some are both bad.. I tend to stay out of those. But I am a mercenary, U.S Marines Special Forces and I am on the Call of Duty if anyone needs me. I am a trained gun and very powerful because I train extremely hard with cash that I acquire from daily tasks. I am a mercenary, for the right price I will fight on your side; remember that two guns are always better than one. I will not shoot any members from my city though. As for the rest of you it's fair game im already used to war anyways.'

Midas then wink's and lights a blunt as trucks of military personal come to pick him up.

Report Post Tip

RIP Midas.

Just, you know, beating the rush.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Who are you an Earner? Ha I wipe my ass with the money you make. Try turning one million into 30 mill in a night! I'm ready to raise hell this shit is boring!

Report Post Tip

Clocks his pistol 

"Stand down soldier, you keep running your mouth and i'll find you.

Report Post Tip

With your clocked pistol? What, was it time for it to punch out and go home? 

I mean I'll give you credit - 20 minutes is about 19 minutes longer than I thought you'd live, but come on son. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Need A Mercenary?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL