Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 14:02:03
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Recon Battlalion ready for duty sir! Started by: Recon on Jan 10, '14 09:09

By the time I reach gangster I shall have a gun. I will pop off whoever you want. The bull shit rule of auth is dumb because a person is a person no matter what rank. Anyone that wants to join me in the REVOLUTION of this game message me. I'll be waiting soldiers!

Report Post Tip

Oh lord.

I'm not nearly drunk enough to be hallucinating this amount of stupidity.

Report Post Tip

I can't wait to see what massive targets you "pop off" at gangster.

Or to see who'll take you in and give you perm auth to take these shots in the first place, considering you've just advertised your intentions to the world...

Ziva puts up a deckchair, puts on her sunglasses and grabs some popcorn.

Report Post Tip

Recon pulls up a chair next to Ziva and grabs some popcorn

Mmm these are good thanks. Yeah that's what im looking for give this "Things of Ours" some rush and zest to it. I'm a soldier it's what I do. Anyways want to catch a movie until I become Gangster?

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI sighs,

"Stand down soldier. You're in the wrong place yelling the wrong things. What did they teach you about acting like this when in public places on foreign soil? Try to not make a scene and blend in until you have full situational awareness and you definitely don't in these parts. Just take a short time to do some recon and understand what's going on around you before turning to your weapon. Your weapon might be your best defense in a fire fight, but it only works if you aren't out numbered by 100 other guns."

"Also... that's a scouse female. You really don't wanna touch it or its food... they're only 99.99999999% sure that scousedom isn't contagious."

Report Post Tip

Hahahahahahh ^^ I like this guy already

Report Post Tip

but I know what your saying, don't worry I have children and they will have children! I'll blend in the surroundings and when they least know it make pop shots! 

Report Post Tip

"That's not what I'm saying at all. Popping random shots is the equivalent of popping random shots on a battle field. You're begging for the wrong kind of attention. Keep your head low and learn when to fire, when to talk about your gun, and what the proper protocols are."

Report Post Tip

Ziva hops off her chair, pulls WhereWasI into a hug, and ruffles his hair.

If scousedom was contagious, WWI, you'd have caught it by now. We all know you love all things scouse. Especially hubcaps!

Report Post Tip

I want war! I didn't sign up for stationing and be a sitting duck. I want to be in the fucking action, with my brothers on the line. I would rather be at war than in peace. Special Forces understands.

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI hits Ziva with a wrench,

"Hugs are not appreciated, I hate all things scouse, and keep your distance! I don't care if I could've possibly built an immunity I don't wanna run the risk."

Report Post Tip

Recon punches WhereWasI in the face and knocks him down.

"Hey respect the women soldier, thats an order!"

Recon then helps Ziva up after she was hit with the wrench

Report Post Tip

Having been pulled up, Ziva falls back over in shock. Nobody ever intervenes in a WhereWasi wrench strike!

WhereWasI, you suck! I got you a special wrench. Made from melted down hubcaps. And what do I get hit with? A wrench. A wrench. Not THE wrench. Just a random one!

Ziva sulks a little before using WhereWasI to pull herself back to her feet again.

Report Post Tip

"Special Forces doesn't understand wanting war, only a mad man wants to have someone shooting at him, they're just the best at shooting the other guy before they can be shot or avoiding bullets. War will come, it's inevitable, but unfortunately this is peace time and there likely won't be any action for a while. In the mean time you should get to know your surroundings, gather intelligence and ammunitions, and find out what it takes to blend in so you don't quite stick out."

WhereWasI laughs as he gets up,

"Striking me right there was something seriously stupid if I didn't know you didn't know any better. That woman has been warned of what happens when she hugs the wrong person and does it anyways. Hell she made an entire discussion telling her story of making me a lighter wrench to hit her with."

"Finally, I only speak soldier speak. I'm no soldier. We civilian types don't appreciate orders, so that's something you'll want to work on. You'll note that I'm yet to give you a single order for that reason. The actions you choose here are your own, but the reaction is not."

Report Post Tip

Hey if you soldier need target practice the body is in Chicago with Extremely Protected BG's. I want full report of the mission at 0500 Hours. Happy hunting ;) 

Report Post Tip
Recon then helps Ziva up after she was hit with the wrench

This... this display here, is the type of chivalry this place has been lacking.
Report Post Tip

WhereWasI laughs,

"I hit you with the hubcap wrench, how do you think I was able to draw it so quickly? Lighter materials."

Report Post Tip

Recon punches WWI again.. this time hard, he makes him fall to the ground.

Walking over WWI Recon squats down.

Listen I will be a killer and target. If I get paid for my deeds than so be it. I'm a mercenary not just a mafioso. So quit your respect bull shit, i'm here to test my skills in combat like a true warrior. 

Recon then steps over WWW and spits in his face as he was knocked out

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI watches the man swing at the air and squat to talk at the ground,

"Oh look I'm still standing. You'll notice no harm actually done to me. I came here to give you a friendly warning. You'd be wise to take it if you plan to stay on our shores very long."

Report Post Tip

Isn't it just, Sandman? Sweet, elegant, refined, polite young ladies such as myself need more chivalrous men to protect us from the horrors of random and unexpected wrench attacks!

WhereWasI, I am glad to hear that the hubcap wrench is proving useful. I love it when a gift is well received!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Recon Battlalion ready for duty sir!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL