Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:42:28
Page:  1 
A Lion In The Loop Started by: DeadlySpikeS on Jan 10, '14 19:36

DeadlySpikeS skips around in South Side

Well, unlike my last speech, I'll keep this one generally short... iocaste my long term underboss will be setting up in The Loop in Chicago. I am very proud of him, and it will be a shame to see him move his den. However, I suppose my district will smell a bit better, as he tends to leave carcasses around and the like.

This has been a long time coming for him, and I am glad that he has this opportunity. Hopefully, he won't get scared of all the traffic in the center of Chicago... It does get busy there compared to South Side, but he should be okay.

Anyway, congratulations iocaste.  

DeadlySpikeS lights up a Gauloises.

Report Post Tip

I was wondering where my cigarettes went - you sneak thief!

Congratulations iocaste, it is certainly a delight to see another European take their place at the top table - Chicago can never have enough Gallic flair!

Report Post Tip

After a night of drinking, a morning of drinking, an afternoon of drinking and what looked like another night of drinking Tokyo flung herself out of the drinking establishment Solastalgia had tended to in his younger days. She gasped for fresh air or maybe it was just air in general. The place was wiled yesterday/today. The people always became rowdy with drinks in Chicago when one of it's districts was given a new leader. Tokyo stumbled around until she hooked her arm around a light post. 

Rawrrrrr!

She growled at those walking by. It wasn't the typical behavior of a normal person, probably wouldn't be much accepted for a bold suit. At this point it didn't matter to her as she was seeing double of everything. In the bathroom earlier she swore up and down to the man using the urinal next to her that she had three arms. Everyone would just have to understand this is how the undead completely inebriated celebrated.

Congratumubalations iocaste!

Tokyo slurred as she swung around and around on the light post. She was quickly realizing all this spinning wasn't going to end well. 

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI slowly walks down the street, notices a man dressed as a lion pretending to be a lion and tosses him a card for a pet grooming service.

"They specialize in getting rid of fleas. Congratulations flea bag, I'm not here to kidnap you this time, I'm really just here to say congratulations."

WhereWasI starts walking down the street again as the man is getting swarmed by guests. He notices a hot dog vender offering bacon bits with hot dogs, stops, and buys all of the man's bacon. He walks to the local gas station and purchases a small cup of gasoline and a soda. He walks back to the place of the announcement, lays the bacon on the sidewalk, pours gasoline on it, and lights it on fire. He starts to walk away drinking the soda when he stops to say,

"You're a human and don't you forget it or I'll burn all the bacon some day."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Lion In The Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL