Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:15:22
Page:  1 
Revolution! Started by: Recon on Jan 10, '14 23:59

Recon lights a blunt after walking out of the shadows, he pulls his 45. and shoots in the air.

I hate shooting that thing but its the only way to get y'alls attention. Now as  most of you know I am on a mission to take out Queens personally but more than truthful I will take out the Godfathers that I deem not seem fit. I still believe that good players are out there that have earned their bones. Others im just ashamed of and I want to put a bullet to their head and have them spit on. 

Recon scratches his eye as a red laser from an assassin shines in his face. He then flips the sniper out 

Not a Gangster yet bitch haha!

Anyways back to my point, I believe true players still exist and I will not fire at them. Unlike these loud mouth mafiosos in the streets, easy promoters, and the cocksuckers who are too scared to pull the trigger when the time comes. Most of you are loud mouth mafioso's, weak, would even last a day in a real war. I know most of the bold suiters are not fit for there position, but the legends are still there. I applaud all the people who keep it real. So I will start the Resistance! We will fight to take the streets back from these pussies! Join me and fight next to me, it will be the most glorious death as we defend "Our Way Of Life"!

Recon then excuses himself as he lights a blunt

Report Post Tip

You know, may may get discharged from the Military smoking on that blunt there. 

Report Post Tip

Goku chuckled to himself. Another escapee from the asylum had come out to the streets to ramble. Normally, Goku tried to avoid speaking with such rabble, but he made an exception this time.

Right. We're the loud mouths, eh? You come out here, spewing garbage about how you're going to (somehow) kill all these godfathers you don't like. Right. Get back to me in 8 months when you've got the gun, and maybe then I'd take you seriously. Doubtful though, as even if you had the gun, you don't strike me as the ingenious war strategy planning type, nor the type who could convince better people to do your dirty work. 

I know you were going for intimidation and badassery, but really, you just look like another blabbering idiot. I hope I'm your first target, to be honest.

Report Post Tip

Plans easy, go incognito after this. Rank up, pop off rounds. 

Report Post Tip
Haha really? Really? No, I'm asking, really? You honestly think this is going to work? You pkan to go incognito bit yet here you are talking about using your gun. IN THE STREETS NON THE LESS. Good game plan sir I'm sure you won't be taken out just for breaking Omerta. Yeah sure count me in
*MrBean rolls his eyes and gets back to helping his boss like a "GOOD PLAYER" is supposed to do.*

I'm sorry I'm not a good player. I'm a god damn criminal!! Woot!
Report Post Tip

This plan of yours intrigues me. I, of course, will not be joining your revolution as my loyalties remain with my Godfather as always but I'm interested to know exactly which leaders you see fit and which you deem unworthy. I think it would help give us all some insight into your standards and, who knows, maybe appeal to some who agree with you to join you.

Report Post Tip

Thank you sir, a man of respect like yourself shows the true colors of the men who still keep it real. I had to sacrifice myself in order to obtain back up. If I kept living how would people know about the Resistance!? Whaat haha you don't think I have any support?? Funny because I have Made+ hitters waiting to take action on my green. You guys need to stop putting all eggs in one basket just because of my rank, money and logic can make people do many things. 

Report Post Tip

Looks up from his day to day business

I think we are all still waiting for the actually logic part of your speeches.

Take your time, we have all day.

Report Post Tip

Aw, shucks, have you already forgotten about little old me? Moving on to bigger and better things are we?  It takes guts to publicly insult most of the leaders in our world, or maybe its just stupidity.  Good luck with that brilliant plan of yours.

Pulls up a wooden crate and takes a seat to watch the raving lunatic put on a show.

Carry on my dear.  Keep following in your father's footsteps and make an ass of yourself.  

She sits back and drinks from her flask. 

Report Post Tip

Ha it amuses me how you think you are immortal. Especially with your lame ass friends in high rank who didnt earn it. That bullet to your face will be sweet!

Report Post Tip

Puts down his trusty bong to try and listen from a distance. 

This guy must be on something if he thinks he can get to the godfathers, poor bastard. He'll have a bullet in his head once his tags come off. 

Picks up the bong and lights the bowl as the bubbling starts to sound off. 

Report Post Tip

scratches his head.....

I'm curious. does your plan involve spraying and praying or did you just miraculously obtain a 900+ kill gun? (since we apparently have stooped to the level of talking about guns in the streets)

Also, here is a couple bits of free advice. the 3rd bit is gonna cost ya a pretty penny but i doubt you will live long enough to pay me for the 3rd bit of advice as i am sure there is a bullet with your name on it somewhere. (Us lowly thugs and gangsters have to make our money somehow, ya know?)

1. take Hayley of the hit list. 25 million is not nearly enough to get even the dumbest of hitters to waste a perfectly good gun (let alone account) to fulfill your ego.

2. The whole idea of hiding is not to announce it so everyone and there mother knows. I should know, I am Assassin after all, and hiding in plain sight is my specialty. while we are on that subject, and im even gonna capitalize it just in case you forgot your contact lenses at home or glasses, i couldnt care which. A RESISTANCE ONLY WORKS IF YOU HAVE THE SUPPORT OF PEOPLE WHO CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! THE HITTER YOU WOULD NEED WOULD HAVE TO BE ATLEAST A CONSIGLIERE TO HAVE A PRAYER OF HITTING A GODFATHER IN THE FIRST PLACE AND YOU ALSO NEED A GUN STRENGTH THAT TAKES MONTHS TO ATTAIN AND NO ONE THAT WORKS WITH YOU WILL LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO GET THAT KIND OF GUN.

feeling better after getting that off his chest, Connor disappears into the shadows, from whence he came.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Revolution!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL