Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:28:49
Page:  1 
Life of a Cookie Started by: CookieMonster on Jan 11, '14 07:17

In the heart of New York City at Queens Hospital a baby was born, the nurses shriek with fear as the doctor gasps in horror. The mother calmly asks to see her baby boy, hesitantly the doctor hands her the child.  The mom still calm but grief stricken knowing this will not be something her husband sees fit.  The child with huge pupils and a stretched mouth, worst of all covered in thick, beautiful, blue fur.  Taking him home and putting him in the cradle hours later the father arriving home guards in tow as he hurries up the stairs continuously saying "Let me see my baby boy I can't wait!". He gets to the cradle and pulls back the blanket and in horror jumps back screaming at her, "What is this abomination?! Where is my son?! Where is my heir?!"  The mother keeps composure and smiles gratefully at him and goes to sleep.

18 Years Later

By now his mother and father had another son named Leroy, and Leroy was his fathers favorite.  As Leroy was growing in ranks Cookie was not earning any respect, he was gaining weight and only ever hung out in the bar drinking milk and eating cookies.  Thus is how he acquired the name Cookie Monster, he has no idea what his real name is as his father told his mother to never mention it.  Leroy being two years younger then himself and spitting of his father Fat Mikey the Don of the area and crew leader of the Queens Men, most ruthless mob family in Queens.

2 Weeks Later

It was around 1:00 a.m. as he is awoken by a loud explosion and the sound of shattering windows, gun fire echoes through the house as Cookie reaches for his pistol under his bed and heads out his bedroom door. There on the balcony is Leroy and his father shooting at people coming in through the front door and multiple other entry points.  The Made Men and Wise Guys on stair case trying to push the wave of individuals pouring through the door.  His fathers men being overwhelmed and driven up the staircase, his father screams for his sons to go and take the hidden hallway behind the bookcase to the tunnel and to leave on the boat.  As they make a break for it a guy in a long trench-coat and black fedora aims his pistol and shoots their father in the chest.  Leroy screams and goes to run back but Cookie grabs a hold of him as they watch their dad fall to his knees his most trusted right handed and left handed man falling as well.  His Right Hand Man being their very own uncle reaches out across the ground for his gun but the mysterious man put a bullet into the back of his head.

The mysterious man asks their father; "Michael where is it?  I thought blowing up your wife would have got the message? Go find his sons!!! If I kill one of them in front of him maybe he will talk!".  The mysterious man then pistol whips their father as the guys men come in looking for them quickly they head down the hallway towards the tunnel. Running into the tunnel they run to the end opening up another secret door onto the dock.  There are men on the dock going to the boat Leroy and Cookie kill all 3 men and run down the dock to the boat.  Hearing a scream they both turn around and see the mysterious man and their father on the balcony.  The man puts the gun to the back of their fathers head as Leroy screams the sound is muffled by the gun shot.

Leroy shoves Cookie into the boat and takes his pistol; "Run Cookie, make a life for yourself and do not look back!" Leroy starts the boat and pushes the throttle down sending the boat skipping off into the ocean, hearing gunfire erupt and seeing Leroy fall into the water gunshots rattling hit body.

1 Year Later

Cookie is living in Staten Island keeping a low profile working for small gangs doing odd jobs here and there as a hit-man for hire, delivering drugs, and physically dealing with people to keep big businesses out of the city.  Always thinking about what happened that night he was normally in dive bars drinking shots of milk and eating cookies. Word of his presence was getting around on the streets and his reputation was growing, he knew he would have to be on the move again drawing to much unwanted attention was never good his father use to say. Standing up and walking out the back as usual and stepping out into the alley. His chest feels like its on fire and looking down he sees blood running out.  He looks up and sees the mysterious man in black. Holding a Colt .45, he grabs and holds Cookie up by his armpit he rips the cross off his neck that his father gave to him as a boy. "I will be taking this" he grins and shoves Cookie into a mound of trash on the side of the wall.  Cookie sees the man walking down the Alley as he blacks out.

1 Month Later

Walking around in the 40 thieves as a lowly thug owing his life to Aaron_McKeever for saving his life he does odd jobs around the family not being allowed to leave the HQ until he gained all his strength back and learned the tricks of the trade.  He is eventually promoted inside the family to run the family bar. But this would be short lived in this family as there was other calling as for one day when Cookie was out picking up a shipment of liquor for the bar Aaron would be assassinated the murder left him heartbroken and lost without a family, a home, and only the broken up Thieves Den Bar. As he sits downing shot after shot drowning in his sorrows two familiar people come behind him, whirling around with his pistol Rougelaure quickly disarms him and shoves a fist into his stomach as Legendary catches him and throws him over his shoulder as they quickly leave. Waking up 2 days later in the CDC he speaks with them, deciding this was the family here for him he finally finds a new home.

Report Post Tip

No one cares.

Report Post Tip

That's nice Midas if no one cares then care not to respond to my post :) Good day to you.

Report Post Tip

SourDiesel, I mean Atomic, I mean Recon!

Whatever your name may be. 

Your such a good chap. I must say you deserve more respect then anyone in the community. 

Smiling Wiggle lights the obvious, and mostly used in narrative, cigarette 

Suddenly a school bus that measured maybe 10 feet in length drove by in the background. 

Hurry up Recon, your ride is here!

Report Post Tip

Oh relative to Midas, meh, well at least Atomic has someone to sit next too. 

Report Post Tip

Smirks and tips his hat to Wiggle and leans back and tosses a few pieces of cookie dough into his mouth and offers a chunk to Wiggle as he pulls down the fedora over his eyes some more.

Report Post Tip

Recon spits at WiggleButt right in the face

People like you are a disgrace to the streets, coming in here and not talking about shit, just to hear yourself talk. Pathetic.

Report Post Tip

Martin laughs at the remark made by Recon

"Have you look in a mirror pal?"

Report Post Tip

I don't have anything to talk about huh?

Not until you died did you have a reason to come to the streets, with pathetic post after pathetic post.  

Yes your making a name for yourself.

Does it make you happy to come out here publicly? To show your ass? 

Your duel is about a noteworthy then the first time you went potty like a big boy. Fact is, as much attention as your getting your a fucking laughing stock of the community. The next KuKu if you may. Well done! 

Wiggle stands up to applause. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rose walks into the bar carrying a package,  glancing around the bar hearing the Nonsense being said, shrugs a delicate shoulder as Petty comments mean nothing anyway, and she continues on to the bar walking straight to him.  The bodyguards surrounding him let her by as she gives them her usual sassy smile and wink.

She takes a seat next to her handsome young friend, and with a low sweet voice she whispers, "Here is the package you requested."  Her eyes full of devilish delight as he tears it open. Rose catches the bartender's eye and asks for a vodka cherry sour and a refill of milk for her sweet friend.  Watching as CookieMonster opens his precious gift of fresh baked cookies, she smiles seeing his boyish enthusiasm as he rips the lid off and digs right in like he has not had a cookie in years. 

Smiling as her drink is brought to her, and his full glass of milk, perfect timing she thinks.  She sips on her drink as she watches him devour the bowl in minutes.  He brushes the crumbs off his hands and gives her a look of gratitude, as he always has loved her cookies.  He tries and tries to get her family recipe but she insists on baking them for him.  She adores him and enjoys bringing them to her favorite CookieMonster.  Smiling softly at him she leans in to kiss his cheek.  Sitting here with her friend on such a pleasant night is most delightful.

Hearing more commotion on such a beautiful night her sweet friend is looking over towards the nonsense.  She waves her hand in the air dismissing the garbage, "Sweetheart do not let such immature petty talk ruin this night, some people have nothing better to do in their lives than to belittle others."  Once again she smiles at her sweet friend.

Report Post Tip

Grins with utter delight at the Cookies are freshly baked and soft. He hugs her gratefully and pulls out an envelope and hands it to Rose, watching her pull the letter out and carefully read it then fold it back up and retrieve the picture from the envelope. Seeing her reaction as he had the same reaction as well.

People are saying its Leroy, as you can see in the pictures he's with the mysterious guy but cannot see his face due to the mask.

Knowing he still has to lay low for some more time until he can make his move on the mysterious man he hands another envelope filled with cash to Rose and leans up against her slipping it into her pocket. Briefly hugging her and giving her a peck on the cheek and thanking her for everything she has done and the delicious cookies.

Anything more you find Rose let me know, I want to know what happened that night.  It may also solve the untimely death of my mother, and may lead to my true name. 

Report Post Tip
Frankenstein was sitting on a barstool nearby and overheard this strange blue creature poor his life out to anyone that would listen, filling compassion Frankenstein got up and went over to him.

"What's up CookieMonster, man harsh life you had there I can relate man the world is pretty cruel, but keep the right people close and it makes all the differance no matter what this life has to throw at you."

Frankenstein pulls out a brown bag and hands it to CookieMonster

"Some snickerdoodles I grabbed earlier."

Frankenstein watches CookieMonster eyes light up.
Frankenstein orders a tall glass of milk and a bottle of whiskey
Report Post Tip

watching the commotion from a nearby hidden alley, Connor yet again appears out of no where, surprising everyone in the crowd.

"where did you come from?"

"oh well you know wiggle, i am always hiding in the shadows, just watching and listening and occasionally offering a well thought out opinion. I liked your last post, made me laugh, especially when you made the comment about the school bus"

After lighting his highly overrated Newport, Connor turns to Recon for a moment before returning to his far more interesting conversation with wigglebutt. 

" I knew my words to you earlier fell on deaf ears. As wigglebutt said earlier, if you dont hurry up your going to miss the bus. Then you can walk to school"

Connor turns back to Wiggle and cookie and tips his cap to both after the conversation ends and he once again disappears. 

Report Post Tip

"We will find out what happened. I've got men already working on that, and this picture will help greatly, as will the information, thank you dear."

Rose quiets her talking as the man approaches Cookie.   Keeping a watchful eye on him until she realizes Cookie knows him. She removes her coat, placing with care over the back of her seat, and in a low hushed tone she asked one of her bodyguards to keep an eye on it please.    Rose places her glass down, sliding off her seat with such graceful movements, she smiles to her bodyguards and heads to the piano.  

Leaning on the piano, speaking quietly to the pianist, asking about a certain favorite song of hers, he smiles and nods.  Rose walks back to her seat, slides back in her seat with such elegance. The slit in her red dress allowing her to cross her legs with ease.  Sipping her drink she glances at the two men still in deep conversation, her eyes darting around the room, quietly observing  the crowd, always alert, a habit she cannot break in her line of work.  

She pulls the envelop back out and reads the letter again, her delicate hands hold the picture, unable to take her eyes away.  The feeling she got in her gut was unmistakable. It looks just like him, it has to be him, please she prays silently to herself.  Briefly staring at the mysterious man in the picture, anything to get a clue, some piece of information for us to go on.  Leroy has to be alive, sighs, he just has to. 

Sliding the envelop back into her coat pocket, Rose relaxes back in her seat, keeping a watchful eye over this man she cared for deeply.

Report Post Tip

"Thank-you Frank I have had a pretty turbulent life and I can feel from your aura you have to.  But you must excuse me I have some unfinished business if you know of anything about my brother please enlighten me". 

Walking back over towards Rose he leans up against the wall behind her closing his eyes and listening to the piano, he watches her guards carefully watching them to ensure no one has gotten inside her ranks and to also ensure his safety.

You must be careful Rose for I believe they know I am still alive, many good friends of mine have died already and I believe Leroy has something to do with it.  Leroy knows I have grown in the ranks here and have become a threat.

Slips another envelope into her pocket that is filled with money, enough for her to continue her search or enough for her to forget he existed and to pay for her safety or to ensure his death.  Takes her hands and pulls her out into the open and keeps her close to dance to the soft tune of the piano as he whispers into her ear.

"Whatever you do do not mention Monster to anyone, my name is John to all here".

Continuing to dance with her until the pianist stops, he takes her hand and walks her back to her chair pulling off her coat he opens it up for her and places her coat on her.  Her bodyguards watching his every move he takes her arm and walks her to the door as he passes the Piano he drops a hundred dollar bill on it.  Leading rose out the door he pulls her hood up over her head knowing the district shes in is dangerous for her.

"Next time we meet will be in 14 days time on top of the Empire State Building, come alone and leave your bodyguards we do not want you drawing attention in your home and Leroy may be in New York".

Kisses her cheek and thanks her and hurries down the alley back to his hidden home.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Life of a Cookie
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL