Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:59:26
Page:  1 
Why is everyone dropping 2pac? Started by: 2pac on Jan 11, '14 15:54

I got picked up into a crew twice. And twice they did not like me. why is this? Why do you not like 2pac? 

Jan 11, 15:23:38    Cantillon has dropped you from his crew.
Jan 11, 02:32:06    ReignMan has dropped you from his crew.

I might now have to take up PriestVallon on his brilliantly thought out offer:

To: 2pac
Sent: Jan 11, '14 10:04
Subject:

Wanna join a crew

Let me make an offer to you. Recruit me, keep me, and I'll make you a million in a week. Drop me from your crew, and I will fuck your life up.

Deal?

Report Post Tip

Jan 11, 16:04:23    Anarchy has dropped you from his crew.

WHY?

Report Post Tip

Damn.. :S and here we go again..

2Chicken suits you!

Report Post Tip

Dumhill suits you.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Aparently you seem ti think a million is a lot around here..that alone is halarious!
Report Post Tip

in regards to your offer, what happens if i simply laugh at your situation?

Report Post Tip

Connor suddenly appears out of no where to offer his theory and a bit of friendly advice. He lights up a cigar and hands one to 2pac.

"I will offer my best explanation to you my friend and off you some advice, you seem to be a very hot headed guy but never the less i will offer you a bit of wisdom to take and do as you wish with."

Taking a drag from his cigar, Connor pauses a moment to think of his wording.

"Your first mistake was offering money on the head of the person you were working for. Anarchy gave you a chance to show your potential and grow, and your actions basically said fuck you. What you fail to realize is that your conduct is a direct reflection of your Crew Leader and hands. If you conduct yourself in a manor that brings negative attention to the family then they are either going to kill you themselves or drop you from the crew and you become fish food for a hitter who spots you without a family as soon as you turn gangster."

Connor pauses yet again for another drag of his cigar. 

"The best advice i can give you is to suicide and start over. Most CL's don't care about the actions of ones father, but you would want to just settle down and learn from the people who have been around awhile. If you can conduct yourself in a manor that reflects good on your crew you will not get dropped and once you establish that you can be trusted, you will get promoted into the made ranks. Always remember that CL's and hands always talk so word travels. No one wants to take a chance on someone who may potentially go rogue. Good luck kid."

shaking his hand, Connor leaves a cigar for the road and disappears back into the shadows.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why is everyone dropping 2pac?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL