Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 09:17:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Tessa_Kenway Started by: DeathShallCome on Jan 12, '14 05:51
It all started a year ago when with first met and started dating the 1st conversation with her was she was sick in rl and I said you might get better in the morning. She said yea and unicorns we appear and I said and zombies and she said so will Godzilla and aliens. So we got in depth of the conversation then we got married. Since we got married we had 4 children Skadi, Freya, Michale, and Dante. She is mine forever and always and I love it.
Report Post Tip

you forgot about Edward.

Report Post Tip
Ex.
Report Post Tip

Beautiful, touching, heart warming.

Applauds

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Thank you General_Snip
Report Post Tip

Yes it's heartwarming. Please tell us more. 

Report Post Tip

Listening to the story, Ziva slips into a deep trance in the middle of the streets - her bodyguards recognizing the expressing and closing in, on the off-chance that anybody should try something unpleasant with her purse.

Her eyes flying open, but staring straight ahead, she begins to speak a prediction, a prophesy:

This will be the greatest love story told, until a story about sparkly vampires and werewolves who just want love hits our shores, far into the future.

Snapping out of her trance,  she shakes a little.

Did I... say something back there? I can't recall...

Shaking her head, she goes on her way.

Tessa_Kenway walks by and sees a crowd she smiles as she hears deathshallcome speaking and she takes out a flask filled with rum and drinks.......

thats sooo sweet cheers.......

she walks away and gives some hobo her flask and walks home...

Report Post Tip

J3T walks down the street and hears whats going on....

He walks up to the speaker...

My friend....please tell more....

Report Post Tip

Well... that was odd to say the least. Hope it gets better. 

Mahri walks away slightly confused as to why this out on the streets. 

Report Post Tip

I once had a love like that. When I was alive. JackRyan and I were star crossed lovers. His family hated mine and mine hated his, but I let down my hair. It flowed from my balcony and he climbed it. It hurt a lot. Once he got to the top he offered me an apple that was poisoned, but he didn't know that. I took a bite and fell to my death. When I came back from the dead JackRyan wouldn't see me. Even when I named off all seven of our future children (Leroy1-6 and Jane) he still wouldn't see me. I cried for days, but then decided I'd just eat my emotions. That's when the population in a small town in Maine went from 573 to 0. 

Report Post Tip

Sad Story so much love. Why did she eat the apple no one knows. Such sadness, no fear, some love, some hate. She is back this is scary please hide my dear son leroy. What am I even talking about. Goodnight Irene. 

Report Post Tip

Such Love.

Much Heartbreak.

Wow.

Report Post Tip

Ziva hears TokyoZombi telling her tale and is struck with the sense of love and loss of it all. Overcome, several tears roll down her cheeks as she looks skywards.

Goddamnit, another failed prediction!

Report Post Tip

Part 2.

After I harvested a few small towns in America I stumbled into the great god of a man. DeadlySpikeS. He didn't treat me like a dusty old shakespeare novel or a princess story. He treated me like a real undead girl. 

Report Post Tip

I have a story to share. There was once this lady that I loved. Her love was amazing, she baked cookies on demand. She even spanked me when I wanted to be spanked, not because I did something wrong but because I was I liked it. See people who spank me for being wrong I have an issue with. How can you spank for reason without satisfaction?

So days went on, this chick was really digging me. She donned a fedora, kinky lingerie, and an apple that sat on her fedora. Why the apple? I have no clue, but when we made love I munched that shit. It would roll off her hat and land in my mouth. Talk about a hole in one, and I don't even golf, much like DeanWinchester don't science. 

So being deep within Tessa I have decided, you are good for her. 

How that makes sense? I have no clue, but I just hope you have opportunity to munch that apple like I once did. 

Ok and thanks Wigglebutt
Report Post Tip

Tessa comes back with a rum bottle and listens to everyone hearing the tragic story of tokyozombi  she holds an apple she has and tosses it away as she wipes a tear from her eyes....

tess smiles and blushes thinking what  a lovely night she is having and she can not be any happier now..

Report Post Tip

Tokyo realizes her rum bottle when Tessa comes up with her own.

Tessa, it seems like great, epic and true love has touched both of our lovely, pure and innocent hearts. I'm out of rum. Can you share with my true lover sister?

Report Post Tip

Your very welcome. See I was once told thank you but it wasn't by the man I thought it would be. I was disappointed. His hands were soft, his legs were floppy, and his voice was one that sounded like a gorilla. Rather a run off. 

Until I saw the apple. 

I tell you Death is was the most delicious apple I have ever seen. Water glistening off it's round edges much like Tessa's rump. It had to be eaten. 

However, I resisted the urge. 

A watermelon fell from the ceiling and made the glistening apple look like a grape in the big scheme of things. Catch my Drift?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Tessa_Kenway
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL