Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 20:51:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Letting Things Go. Started by: Kuku- on Jan 12, '14 11:24

I stopped listening after that, if you paid a little more attention to the streets and less attention to the back alley you would know why im defending kuku.

"No, you had a comment insinuating I made a statement while thinking of you, then compared me to Kuku and suggested I stop without justifying why."

"My premise was that you choose to bring him to the spotlight every time you come to the light"

I brought myself back into the spot light if you can go follow the cookie trail.

Maybe talk about someone else other then me, you sound like kuku

"I clarified that I never once claimed you hadn't brought yourself back into the spotlight and you decided to go the route of personal insults, and stupid, crude, sexual comments."

"Your words don't hurt, but I won't pretend they had a different intention either, lol, unless you can go back and actually justify comparing myself to Kuku or why you need to mention 'riding your dick' at all. Your opinion doesn't hurt, it just has no thought and makes assumptions on my own thoughts, therefor I must clarify your beliefs are wrong to preserve the integrity of my ideas."

Report Post Tip
I won't let his comments that benefit you come at the cost of the street, nor will I pretend he's a legitimate orator."

Well in fairness, he was nominated for a Best Street Orator award once.
Report Post Tip

"Congratulations, I'm sure awards speak louder than the comparison of work to another person's work to those who put blind faith into a voting system and trust it over their own mind."

Report Post Tip

Its always something else speaks louder then words, violence isnt fair, awards arent fair. Grow up.

"Your words don't hurt, but I won't pretend they had a different intention either, lol, unless you can go back and actually justify comparing myself to Kuku or why you need to mention 'riding your dick' at all. Your opinion doesn't hurt, it just has no thought and makes assumptions on my own thoughts, therefor I must clarify your beliefs are wrong to preserve the integrity of my ideas."

Maybe you need to listen a bit better, i believe kuku is a dick rider and you stood next to him waiting to say my name. So nobody called you a dick rider whipe your tears.

""I clarified that I never once claimed you hadn't brought yourself back into the spotlight and you decided to go the route of personal insults, and stupid, crude, sexual comments.""

See above statment and im glad you admit i brought myself back and i am the best.

Thank you WWI

Report Post Tip

"Quite StoneWall, maybe I should believe in awards rather than trust my own mind. And maybe I should believe that he who has the biggest gun has the brightest mind like you do... but I don't and I won't because I see no logical reasoning to ever do so. You state my lack of faith in force and awards proving intellect as if it's a bad thing, can you prove either of my beliefs wrong?"

"Where was I crying? Regardless of your intent behind those words you're still yet to prove a justification for the comparison to Kuku."

"I don't judge myself based on others so I don't feel the need to be called the best, I state that I am from time to time as a way to prod people into speaking but I truly don't care who is better and will recognize another when they prove to be my better. I believe that I am better at speaking than any who have come to the streets of late, but those presences and skill levels aren't what drive me to do what I do... it's the act of speaking and rationally discussing itself that drives me to do what I do. I do what I actually want to do, not what others think I should want to do. I am a true egotist, and it's actually a good thing."

Report Post Tip

""I don't judge myself based on others so I don't feel the need to be called the best, I state that I am from time to time as a way to prod people into speaking but I truly don't care who is better and will recognize another when they prove to be my better. I believe that I am better at speaking than any who have come to the streets of late, but those presences and skill levels aren't what drive me to do what I do... it's the act of speaking and rationally discussing itself that drives me to do what I do. I do what I actually want to do, not what others think I should want to do. I am a true egotist, and it's actually a good thing.""

I never said you wern't decent, i said kuku was better. When you stop lumping me with kuku, we can go back to speaking civil.

Report Post Tip
"I dont like sharing my toys, especially if the little boy doesn't know how to play with him."

I'm just like a little kid playing with his dick when he gets nervous. It's sounding too much like tropic thunder in the streets today so here it is...stop it or you're both getting a time out. Don't make me take away cartoon time!

Oh and also...where's Kuku? You know he's just sitting back loving watching you two go back and forth right? I know i would live it if I were him. Just saying.
Report Post Tip
Mr Bean, yes. This is fu.ny
Report Post Tip

"And once again you've said something without proof or thought. What makes him better? What lines particularly displayed a superiority?"

WhereWasI turns to MrBean,

"The majority were more than happy to sing praises of active streets again not too long ago, a large portion came from my ideas that were seldom liked. You can all look away or try to come up with your own method for preventing him from killing the streets with his usual antics. I won't sit back and watch him drag the streets back down with him and this is the method I believe will avoid killing the streets and remove the nuisance."

Report Post Tip
Avoid removingvthe nuiance??!!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Letting Things Go.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL