Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:26:05
Page:  1 
A Godfather Rises On A Czylled Night Started by: Floki on Jan 12, '14 22:04

While Floki was residing in the old country, having already read the journals of his forefathers he knew he would one day need to visit this country. He knew he had to meet the kin of his ancestors' allies, but he knew from the ramblings of the old Dons who had retired to the old country that things weren't the same as what was detailed in the journals. 

it didn't seem like Floki would have to wait long, as not long after his 18th birthday he received a telegram from Ragnar Lothbrok the kin of Flash-Fire requesting his immediate arrival in Philadelphia. Floki had the idea to the reason he was summoned, but he was definitely looking forward to whatever it was. 

The moment he got to America, he was met by two of Ragnar's bodyguards and was transported to a bootlegging distillery in Bella Vista. After the journey Floki was clearly tired, but not long after arriving Ragnar stepped into the distillery motioning for his bodyguards to leave, before shooting off two questions in quick succession.

"You're aware that my ancestors and yours go back a number of generations? That there has been unbreakable trust and loyalty between our bloodlines? 

Those are the reasons I sent for you specifically. I was Right Hand Man for Deadly Spike Spiegel over in Chicago, I helped his operation grow to the powerhouse it is now residing over South Side. I was loyal to him and when the time came that this state, this city, this district needed to be rebuilt Spike put his trust in me to do the job. That is why I sent for you, I need a capable Right Hand Man who is willing to be loyal and hard working and help me to build a powerhouse in this district."

Without hesitation, Floki nodded his head in agreement. His face showed his desire to prove himself. He also relished the opportunity to be apart of something great. He didn't have anything to say, he just wanted to know how Ragnar intended to put the plan into the motion.

"While you're here Floki I want you to start recruiting, it will be hard. Since the Mayors have separated each city into a number of smaller districts there is a lot less muscle on the streets. However, Philadelphia is a breeding ground for ill-tempered thugs pick some up, nurture them, build a core of mafiosos who will be loyal, but dangerous. I will continue to build contacts in the city with corrupt agents, politicians and business owners, ensuring we strengthen our operations before we take the next step and that will be storming the old Godfather's mansion and wiping out any remnants of his reign and make him an offer he can't refuse." 

Floki is enthralled in what he is being told, however, from the way Ragnar is talking he feels there is something he isn't telling him. 

"Ragnar, can I ask you why Bella Vista means so much to you? Don't get me wrong taking over a city is a serious matter, but it seems that there is more to  it than that for you."

"Well, Floki the reason is back when the Mayor split each city into distinct districts my grandfather was underboss of this very here district. My grandfather was slaughtered here and he never got to achieve the ultimate rank of controlling his district, he was cut down in his prime by people who were meant to be his brothers. Now I have the opportunity to build the empire he never got the chance to create in this very district. As to not have a repeat of a lack of loyalty I urge you to be cautious in your recruitment." 

"Ragnar, I understand it makes much more sense to me now. I will set out and begin building this family while you handle business. Be sure to let me know when you're ready to make a move on the Old Godfather."  

After coming to an understanding on how they will handle business, Ragnar cracks a bottle of whiskey from one of the crates sitting in the distillery ready for transportation. Taking time to catch up on each other's lives and filling in any blanks their respective journals omitted. 

Two months had passed without event. Floki was slowly recruiting, slower than expected. However, Ragnar was actively forging business contacts across Philadelphia and strengthening those he had previously developed across America. Now is the night, that we storm the King's castle and reduce it to rubble.

"Floki, I want you to liaise with other Czlharz families about the support they will be providing me for this hit. We will surround the premises and clear all the Godfather's bodyguards. I will then storm the mansion alone and battle it out with the Godfather, one on one. Tonight at midnight is go time." 

At 11pm the mobsters loaded up in their vehicles for the drive up to the mansion. They stopped about half a mile away and finished the journey on foot as to not alert the Godfather's bodyguards of their impending doom. Everyone was in position by 11:55, they're cutting it close and no one is aware of what the signal is. Ragnar not wanting to waste this opportunity ran towards the bodyguards with his Tommy Gun hitting two bodyguards and seriously wounding a third. Everyone else took the aggressive action as the sign for movement. Bodyguards were dropping left, right and centre. All those who were at the front of the mansion had been mowed down, and more had funnelled out to only be slaughtered like lamb. As the numbers began to dwindle, Ragnar made his way to the house with Floki, Gimli and nodnol close behind, shooting the men up on the balcony and those coming down the stairs. 

"Ragnar, it's time for you to go, run into the back and face that fat-faced prick. We'll stay here in case there is anyone we missed." 

Ragnar, kicked in the door to the back office and eyed the Godfather. It was clear the Godfather had prepared himself for his pending death, he was relaxed and sipping on Bourbon. Ragnar wanted to unleash the fury he had felt for the death of his grandfather and unleashed a torrent of bullets from his Tommy Gun. As the Godfather lay there in a pool of his own blood Ragnar pulled an axe from his belt and with one strong swing removed his head, Ragnar yanked the ring off his finger and placed it on his own ring finger. 

Ragnar walked back to his Right Hand, Floki, and brandishes his newly acquired ring. He motions for all the hitters to gather and he announces.

"Bella Vista now belongs to the Czylled Norse Men. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

BlackJack approaches Ragnar Lothbrok with a small box of cigars and hands them to him:

Congratulations Godfather,

May you have a long and prosperous life in your new role.

BlackJack shakes the hand of Ragnar before turning to address Floki:

Floki,

Congratulations on becoming a RHM. I am sure you are aware that it is a very important and demanding role. I wish you all the best also.

​BlackJack lights a cigar before turning and disappearing into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend, a well deserved and much loved promotion, a step in the right direction for the great city of PH. 

Report Post Tip

Gimli hears the good new about his Crewleader. Gimli Walks up to Ragnar holding a pint of beer.

"Congratulations Master Ragnar. You fully deserve this moment and I am honour to work for you the new Godfather of Bella Vista." 

Gimli holds his drink up in the air then takes a drink in honour of his boss. 

Report Post Tip
~Infinity tips his cap to the new Godfather~

"Congratulations to you and your district. May is grow strong and prosper under your leadership....I am quite certain it will"
Report Post Tip
Ragnar_Lothbrok, my man! Unfortunately i wasn't around to see this achievement, one i know you have craved ;)

Congratulation's old friend, i hope Bella Vista is much more kind to you this time around.

All the best champ, you will do great!
Report Post Tip

Long live the Chill Hearts

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Ragnar_Lothbrok! Such a great achievement and so well deserved. I know you'll do great.

Good luck with everything, not that you need it. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Godfather Rises On A Czylled Night
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL