Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:38:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
WWI: Wallowing in Wasteful Idiocy Started by: Kuku- on Jan 13, '14 17:58

"This bloodline is worse than a waste of space. This bloodline actually has an effect of killing the streets every time it recirculates and is given any attention whatsoever. I believed he got enough attention for him to go about his usual path regardless of my actions and decided to do this as a last ditch effort to avoid the death of the streets. I apologize to those trying to ignore him, but I find the best way to fix a problem is to tackle it head on with thought rather than to ignore and hope it starves to death."

Report Post Tip

"Just to clarify because my words might mislead and I apologize for that, I do believe that choosing to let him starve takes thought, I just don't like the consequences that follow that option."

Report Post Tip
"wearing a name you know is stained despite the relative ease of simply coming back under a new name and doing what others claim you should be able to do well"

Chuckles loudly as he sips his coffee.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
If you're so convinced that his presence kills the streets, why don't you just stop responding to him instead of making yourself a giant bullseye for abuse and ridicule? Or if not then get some good lines in there man? I can't really say I understand your strategy, but whatever it is clearly isn't working to your favor. The guy is killing you out here man if your intent is to make him starve, then starve him out. Or, stand up to the guy for fucks sakes with some jabs man. If I were you, I would have already body-slammed this individual. But in fairness, I'm a hardcore wrestling champion
Report Post Tip

After all this, Telkin is drinking his 7th pot of coffee for the day.

Report Post Tip

"I love these comments that I'm a giant bulls-eye for abuse and ridicule. Abuse and ridicule from who? You, Kuklinski and a few others have proudly stated I'm hated and insulted by many... tell me who. Who truly thinks that little of me? Name names. Stop claiming lots of people do and show me this massive list. If you put the names in front of me I can ask why and see if a single one of them has put thoughts into why they think little of me. If they have I'll listen to the logic, but based on what I've seen so far I won't be holding my breath for anything."

"You don't understand my strategy for the same reason you don't think I've had a single decent line. You don't want thought backing comments, you want over hyped insults. I won't play his game, and if that's your basis of merit for comments you'll never like me because I refuse to speak without thinking and that kills most unnecessary hype."

"How is he killing me? Once again I have to ask you what lines are proof? Everyone who says that ignores my question and just keeps saying it like it's a given. If it's so apparent... prove it."

"I don't need to stoop to personal insults because they obviously aren't true, or are true and shouldn't be considered insults. He has nothing but insults and plays on words. You're not a wrestler or anything, you're something begging for lies to entertain you at a cost that'll kill the streets as it always has in the past. I won't let you write a check that'll cost me something near and dear. What part of his act is so entertaining? Why do you enjoy his presence? What will come if he really gets what he wants? What is he trying to achieve? What is the point of following a man who isn't thinking or capable of answering questions about what he's doing? Why do you who think he's beating me, whatever that means, pick and choose which questions you will answer or attempt to explain?"

"I expect no answers... because none who stand up for him seem to ever have questions or real answers, but I'll just keep asking them to demonstrate neither he nor his followers ever put much thought into anything and therefor can't answer questions."

Report Post Tip
I don't have any dislike for you. If you would pay attention instead of getting so frazzled you would see I was trying to stick up for you. I actually don't know how most of what you're saying really applies to me at all.

If you're confident that you're doing a good job holding your own out here against the guy, then keep up the fantastic work.

And if I'm not a wrestler, then how do you explain this?

Sandman holds up his championship belt as fans cheer in the background

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI sighs,

"Either don't make broad sweeping comments or have the stones to back them. As expected, not even an attempt to answer my questions about the statements. All I ever want is specifics and/or evidence. Not disliking me doesn't discount the fact you made the comments you have made and you are yet to prove any truth behind them."

Report Post Tip
Broad sweeping comments? In the meantime, you very ironically lump me in with Kuklinski? I tell people you are hated and insulted? What are you talking about??

I take back what I said previously in this speech to you Kuku-. Carry on and by all means have at him. Have fun with whatever this poor trolling attempt the two of you have going on. It's clearly not worth my energy. I can't tell if you guys are rivals or best of friends, but whatever the case you two are meant for each other. You're practically the same guy.

Best of luck to you both.

Report Post Tip

Broad sweeping comments?

Or if not then get some good lines in there man? I can't really say I understand your strategy, but whatever it is clearly isn't working to your favor. The guy is killing you out here man if your intent is to make him starve, then starve him out. Or, stand up to the guy for fucks sakes with some jabs man. If I were you, I would have already body-slammed this individual. But in fairness, I'm a hardcore wrestling champion

"Prove any of that. Prove any of it at all. Don't just give a subjective statement, give the evidence you see that backs it. Otherwise it's nothing but a broad sweeping statement. What quantifies a good line? Why do mine not have this required merit? How is he killing me? The rest of my 'I won't stoop to insults' is about your standing up bit because you have given me the impression that you think the way to have a discussion involves insults just like he does..."

In the meantime, you very ironically lump me in with Kuklinski?

"You're painting a picture of what's happening without any factual or logical backing. You lumped yourself with him."

I tell people you are hated and insulted? What are you talking about??

If you're so convinced that his presence kills the streets, why don't you just stop responding to him instead of making yourself a giant bullseye for abuse and ridicule?

"This one was slightly misread but the point still hits home because it was still painting a picture of him being capable of doing any of that. Who actually thinks less of me from what he says that he can't prove? I don't. He never has any logical or factual backing for anything he says so don't help him fucking perpetuate his belief that he 'beats people' by pretending he's capable of doing anything with his petty, logic dodging insults."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WWI: Wallowing in Wasteful Idiocy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL