Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 18:42:09
Page:  1 
Squishy: Eat it. Started by: FutureStealer on Jan 13, '14 18:17

[i]FutureStealer is pacing back and forth, steaming coming from his ears when he steps forward[/i]

Alright guys, I'm being super cereal here.  Squishy needs to be stopped.  His incessant need to withhold Durdens from the game is becoming a problem, and I just wanted to save the streets some time, so I've compiled his douchebaggery here.

Squishy: "1 NPCs were spawned."

Look at this, completely assery.  1 NPC? 1?

And after that one died?

Squishy: "well that was quick"

Did he give us more? No.

Listen, sir.  I've got your number, you're going down.

Report Post Tip

This isn't funny. I'm thankful for the one NPC spawned. 

Report Post Tip

Exactly Desmand!! Be happy with what you get fool!!

Report Post Tip
I hear the only thing Squishy needs to be stopped from is thievery of Philly Cheese Steaks!
Report Post Tip
He should be stopped winning my money and credits in the dice game!
Report Post Tip

would no npc's ever be better or worse in people's eyes

Report Post Tip
I think the amount that's around from regular MIA spawns is peachy, but when we see five hundred, a thousand, and upwards near two thousand of them every week... In my opinion, it floods us with far too many +1s and +.5s.
Report Post Tip

yeah, is when you realise if you have  thetime can get 18 kills a day, hints towards instability and paranoia possibly misdirected down the line.

Report Post Tip

although in life you were correct BackToShootPeeps, in the end we were victims of our own success's. I dont know who you are at the present time and if you even returned but i do agree that having this many cap killers in the game does breed paranoia, as we have seen today. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Squishy: Eat it.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL