Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 20:42:56
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A few spankings are in order Started by: WiggleButt on Jan 14, '14 02:22

Disappointed at not being the center of attention throughout recent speeches about street activity, kings of the subways, masters of innovation, protector of the universe, Wiggle decides to pop out for a little chit chat. In the process of doing so he was bombarded with arguments among many Mafioso's. Intrigued about how these little debates have somehow pulled the masses into the streets he decided to make an appearence. After all, a little Wiggle is sometimes needed to get the engine started whether it be on the streets or in the bedroom. So let's do this shit shall we?

JackRyan

You are the first to receive the spankings this evening. I shall explain why. 

Although you are a man of your word, an example to be followed, a down right erection killer due to your amazing looks and stealing of women, there has been a recent abundance of Bamboo leaves left scattered through the streets. Street sweepers have been spotting them for days. After finally deciding to follow the trail, they found out it led to the doorsteps of your head quarters. 

What is the secret? Why are you stealing the Bamboo?

Being you have endangered the Panda species at the local zoo, you Sir receive spankings. 

SleepWalker

Now normally I wouldn't bring you into it because of your peaceful nature and your simple non-threatening sleep walking through the streets. However; standing at my front door wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and mumbling sentences involving sheep just isn't cool. 

Therefore, you my well rested man are in store for some spankings. 

Godfather Council

How dare you attempt something in which the majority of the community doesn't care for. How dare each and everyone of you to actually try to bring presence instead of sitting in your rocking chairs smoking on pipes. 

For that, you all receive spankings. Who wants to go first?

Striphe

You have seemed to have finally kept your gambling issues under control. How dare you not let us thrive off your pockets. 

Here's a gambling scenario, heads you get spankings, tails you get even more spankings. 

Cory_Chase

How dare you not make rude comments to me in the streets. I miss them, and I think after recent events rude comments have become a regularity in this world. 

For not hurting my feelings, and not making me hide under a pillow weeping, you are in store for some spankings.

Atrocity

You brought SWAG back nuff said. 

How do you say spankings in SWAG?

TokyoZombi

I was going to say that you receive spanking for the recent sightings of the undead, but after witnessing how lonely and sad they really are, I'd rather not take the chance to be bitten. 

You Mam'/dead girl, are saved from spankings. 

KuKu- Vs WWI

I think I can sum this up with both of you in one statement. That statement is as follows:

Really? 

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with good debate, I love seeing people get their ass whooped with words. But, the extreme it has reached has began to get a little, well, let's just put it like this: Remember the kids in school who sat in the back of class tossing little candies or rolled up paper balls at one another. Whispering, "Stop man. Cmon quit. I said stop. I'm gonna tell. Please quit. Look I'm serious buddy if you don't stop!" Or those who think they can science but really can't? 

Wiggle see's DeanWinchester in the crowd bowing his head. 

That's pretty much where this has gone. Pulling up old archived recording of street presence to make points rather then making them your own. Stealing each others thunder, using it for self enjoyment, then getting it stolen back. It's not going to end, so stop being stubborn. That or keep it in one speech. You don't have to make a million separate presences to get your thoughts across on the same subject. People hear it trust me. 

I don't see this changing. Kinda like Squishy trying to actually make an attempt at not gambling. Therefore, the only justice to be served and I think you know, some spankings. 

If I forgot you and you have a guilty knowledge of knowing that you too deserve a spanking, don't hesitate to speak up. 

So who wants it next?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Ummm….I'm not going to admit to anything….but what if the Panda was very sad and so someone, ehem, maybe gave him bamboo to eat?

I think that this person is not me…

Looks away quickly before looking back.

That is all.

Walks away very quickly, a bamboo leaf falling from her pocket.

Report Post Tip

"Where did I do any of what you've claimed I've done? Which lines prove your thought? I can see some of his lines summed up in your claims but I can't say all of them are. Do you understand the purpose of why I'm doing what I'm doing? Or are you just annoyed with any attempt other than ignoring him?"

WhereWasI sighs,

"If you're going to bring my name up... you should know from previous statements I've made that I will always put my two cents in around the topic you've chosen and I honestly don't think you can prove a word of what you've said of me. You've lumped me with another, and that's absurd. My work is my own."

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street, Fluphy over hears a conversation that interests him

Did someone say, spankings?

Report Post Tip

Dear friend WhereWasI, 

This is no way an attack, don't feel as if I brought you up to simply upset you. That was not my intention. It was meant out of sarcasm to maybe alleviate some of the testosterone that has been purging as of late. I have read all that has been said, and whether who I agree with disagree with is irrelevant. It has grown out of one conversation and spilled into many. That is truth. I simply used it to bring some light to the darkness and bitterness of what's been being yelled in the streets. 

Please don't take it personally as you know I condone all activity, I simply need a break from the negative aspect.  

Report Post Tip

Connor sits on the roof tops observing the speech about spankings.

" I plead the 5th, enough said. Tho i will make you a deal. If you can find and catch me, you will have earned teh right to know what i done to deserve spankings"

Connor sits on the roof top tantalizing Wigglebutt

Report Post Tip

Yes Bunny, 

Have you done anything to deserve them as of late? 

If so it's fine. Just come out about what your sins may be and you will find joy in the peace of clear conscience. 

Report Post Tip

Tessa kenway is walking the streets til she overheard wigglebutt talking about a spanking and she loves spankings...

oh spanking spanking...

Report Post Tip

Still sitting on the roof above Wigglebutt, Connor grabs a megaphone and shouts:

YOU CANT SPANK ME! YOU CANT SPANK ME!

Report Post Tip

Walking through the crowd he notices multiple people being bent over Wiggles knee and each getting a swat then Wiggle waving on the neck person.  Bowing his head carefully and tugging his Fedora down quickly throwing up his coat around him he quickly scurries out of there.

Report Post Tip

Forgive me Wiggle for i have sinned. i stole six of X-X's favorite cookies. i shall receive my spankings like a proper gentlemen ;-;

Report Post Tip

Still sitting on the roof above Wigglebutt, Connor grabs a megaphone and shouts:

YOU CANT SPANK ME! YOU CANT SPANK ME!

Dear Connor,

You have been spanked already you just don't know it. See I slipped a sedative into food the other day. Once unconscious I pounced, hence the issue with sitting on the pot the next morning. Try no to slip off the roof, it's helluva fall. 

Report Post Tip

ouch! 

what a burn! i feel so special now. 

smiles

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI sighs,

"You'll just have to forgive me then because I don't see any sarcasm that doesn't come at my expense. I'm fine for taking a joke, but not when I'm actually trying to get something accomplished. This is why I ask people to ask first, to avoid this exact situation."

WhereWasI looks at his watch,

"You'll have to forgive me but I'm actually just gonna have to sit this one out from here on out. I'm growing far too tired lately, and weeks of insults and question dodging is starting to get to my sense of humor, apparently, so I'm just gonna lay low for a while and let the rest of you carry the streets outside of my pet projects that I started and am now committed to finishing. If anyone truly doesn't wanna see me out here again in the near future just don't bring my name up."

Report Post Tip
You tell 'em, WWI!!
Report Post Tip

now they decide to get along? 

Report Post Tip

"Really? You think I'm getting along with him because he showed up and made one probably sarcastic comment?"

Report Post Tip

If there's anything I've learned in the brief time since I've returned to this life, WhereWasI, it's that public opinion is never wrong.

We're already work shopping possible nicknames for your coupling. WhereWasinski is the current front runner.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"I see a (possibly unintentional) reference to a subject I recently made a discussion about. Your name also appears to consist mostly of me. Any particular reason?"

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI, can you be clear something up for me? When you say "your name also..." do you mean, the name you made up Kilgore? Or do you mean the lovely name his parents gave him when he was a wee child? If it's the last, I can kind of see how WhereWasI and Kilgore are the same name, they both share the letter I.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A few spankings are in order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL