Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:13:46
Page:  1 
YahtzeeBingo.BLACKJACK Started by: JackRyan on Jan 14, '14 08:02

JackRyan was sitting in his HQ crunching some numbers and looking over his districts members . He looked at the crew sizes and the earnings for everyone. He then looked at what they had done to contribute to the district. After what seemed to be hours of thinking and contemplating he called his right hand man Kilika into the office. Kilika walked up to the desk, sat down in the chair and put his feet right up onto the desk. 

JackRyan yelled

Take your feet down this is time for a serious conversation. 

Kilika replied

Well if its that we should invite Atrocity and KrookedC in here also. 

A few bodyguards left the room and rounded up KrookedC and Atrocity. KrookedC walked in smelling of beer and barely able to stand. This was a very good sign for Jack. He knew this man was going to speak his mind. While on the other hand Atrocity walked slow with his gold chains around his neck. He smelled of cheap weed. 

Jack looked at the men. 

We have grown as a district and our numbers are increasing. I think its time we add another family to the mixture. 

After a long discussion the men had decided. KrookedC ran down to his HQ and brought back a man. He led him into the room. 

JackRyan spoke

Well hello there BlackJack. I will first say that you are not here because you did something wrong. Quite the opposite actually. We as a group have decided you are going to be the next one to set up a family in Corktown. You are free to choose a left hand and a right hand. There is a HQ down the road that seems like a good fit. It is close enough to where we can all communicate easily and we will always be here for each other. 

Report Post Tip

I would like to congratulate yall on a wise decision. However, I lose my money to him. So failure, now he will spend his funds attempting to take more of my money. I'm not happy about this at all. I have mouths to feed. 

Report Post Tip
Congrats blackjack I know you will do well with your new found opportunity Godfather JackRyan has made a smart choice I look forward to working with you in Corktown.

To your future success,
Report Post Tip

When Husky heard the news he quickly make arrangement to fly to Detroit to meet his old friend.

BlackJack, as me and your ancestor share the same dream in the past, even they don't achieve it, here you are making our bloodline pursue the same dream and achieve it for them, congratulation my dear friend may you prosper in your new headquarters, and make one epic family in corktown. again, raising a glass of wine to BlackJack, Congratulation!!!

Report Post Tip

Krooked busts in the rooms and stops at the entrance and yells into the crowd.

Everyone FREEZE, and no SWAG will be hurt!

People look over at KrookedC a bit confused and cont on with their convos not paying the drunk any attention. Noticing this Krooked heads to the bar, grabs a bottle of whiskey a chugs a thrid of it, winks at a pretty redhead in the 4th row and swigs again before he procedes to the stage. JackRyan and seen this too many times and hands Krooked the mic before he hurts anyone trying to speak.

Hear ye Hear ye! O hshit wrong speech. Where my bottle, thats right its here. Grabs the bottle of whiskey and takes a swig. Back to the business at hand. Blackjack has earned this, hes a hard worker, dealt with my drunk ass and busted his ass for the district. Corktown should be happy hes getting a place, and two less members for me to abuse! In all honesty, he desrves this and glad to see our Godfather send another to the bold area within the district. Takes another swig. On that note , look a clown midget over there!

Krooked points and jumps off stage, crashes into a table and does not spill a drop. Gets up and goes to a painting, looks at it and says to no one but loudly...

ITS OFF CENTER AGAIN!

KrookedC flips the painting til its crooked and dashes to a window, jumps through it. As the glass breaks and a bit bloddy, Krooked hails a cab and disappears!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: YahtzeeBingo.BLACKJACK
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL