Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:13:55
Page:  1 
No SWAG, not Lost, not Found, just Forgotten. Started by: BlackJack on Jan 14, '14 08:15

BlackJack was sitting down at the poker table betting against all of the regular poker players displaying his usual loose play and winning big. 

KrookedC suddenly burst into the room and grabbed BlackJack pulling him quickly out of the room.

BlackJack completely confused asked KrookedC what was going on. He replied:

No time to discuss, this is urgent hurry hurry hurry, we need to go to JackRyan's HQ immediately.

BlackJack and KrookedC burst into JackRyan's HQ where they were met by JackRyan himself. JackRyan spoke:

Well hello there BlackJack. I will first say that you are not here because you did something wrong. Quite the opposite actually. We as a group have decided you are going to be the next one to set up a family in Corktown. You are free to choose a left hand and a right hand. There is a HQ down the road that seems like a good fit. It is close enough to where we can all communicate easily and we will always be here for each other. 

BlackJack excitedly and rapidly responded to the offer made by JackRyan:

Godfather JackRyan,

I would be honoured to accept your offer. I request your approval for the following Corktown residents to join me as my hands:

As my right hand man, I request that you allow Voodoo to join me. And as my left hand man, I request that you and KrookedC allow Sam_Fink to join me.

JackRyan and KrookedC quickly consult each other. JackRyan turns to BlackJack and says:

We are all agreeable on your choice of hands. Please be on your way and start to set up your HQ.

BlackJack scurries back to his new HQ and sends a telegram to Voodoo and Sam_Fink asking offering them positions as hands. BlackJack stands up in front of his new HQ as the new starts to spread. He addresses the crowd gathering in front of him:

Dearest friends,

It is with great pleasure I wish to announce that I have set up a HQ under JackRyan of Corktown. I would like to thank all of you who have supported me up to this stage and thank al of you who will continue to support me. Now, without further ado I present the HQ of Forgotten.

BlackJack unveils a sign on the front of his HQ which reads:

Forgotten - The memorable division of Czylharz

BlackJack steps down and moves into the crowd to mingle with those who have gathered to celebrate with him.

Report Post Tip

Sam_Fink walks by the graveyard in Detroit, and walks in.  Looking up and down each row until he comes to rest on a gravestone covered in snow.  Squatting down, and wipes away some of the snow to reveal the letter "Z".

Yeah,  Thats the one.   You were a man of little to no words in this world of ours.   You were gunned down before you could truly reach your prime, and had great potential, but...

Sam_Fink glances up and then back at the gravestone.

You were lost, and thus allowed me to venture here from the old country, and I had dreams, and goals.  I've surpassed you in strength, and power, but you are still my predecessor, and must give respect where its do.  What you learned I learned and improved upon those mistakes.

Sam_Fink stands up and starts to walk off before turning back.

You became lost in bloodshed, but from the future to our past.  You shall not be forgotten.

Sam_Fink leaves the graveyard, and is approached by a man, and is handed a telegram.   Sam_Fink opens it and reads it carefully, and smiles, and tips the man.  He makes his way down the street to where a large crowd has gathered, and looks around.  Noticing Blackjack mingling with the crowd.  He approaches with a serious look, and his hand extended.  With a firm shake he nods.

You called, and I came.  I'm here for you my comrade.   We have some work to do, but for now let us rejoice in your good fortune my friend.

Sam_Fink turns and begins to mingle with those around as well.

Report Post Tip

Voodoo arrives in front of the newly established Forgotten headquarters and takes a look around. After BlackJack and Sam_Fink address the crowd he steps up to do the same.

Ladies and gentlemen in the short time I've had getting to know BlackJack he has shown to be very dedicated to his craft and a great leader of men. I'd like to congratulate you, BlackJack, for your accomplishments and I will be here alongside you, working to make Corktown great.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No SWAG, not Lost, not Found, just Forgotten.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL