Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 15:50:43
Page:  1 
Wiggle Tribune (Issue 1) Started by: WiggleButt on Jan 14, '14 10:55

You wake up in the morning, start your coffee, do whatever it is you do in the shower whether faucet or no faucet, make a fucking bagel, and step outdoors for a morning inhale of the golden smell of food markets as well as a fresh dump left by the dog Ms. Johnson walks every morning. 

"Fuck you Fido," you say under your breathe and look down to see a paper staring back up at you. Curious you grab the roll and step inside. 

Sitting at the table with your fresh brewed coffee and fucking bagel you unroll the newspaper. On the front page the headline reads:

Chaos in NY!

Catching your eye you get excited and decide to give it a read. 

The Wiggle Tribune                                           Issue 1

Chaos in NY!

Written By: Cary Gilmore

We have all bore witness to the events that surrounded New York. It has been crazy to say the least, starting with the Issues with Lady Fighter, to Paul_Klint to the controversial competitions that resulted in complete failure. 

A lot of characters have been pulled out of the controversy surrounding it, so if you ask this man here, then I would have to say that it was a positive after all. It start many speeches, and many complaints, but it sparked life in the street that was once baron. I have taken the time to talk to people about this situation with there names changed for safety to get a feel on their thoughts of the subject. 

"I feel that it was a complete embarrassment to the world we live in. Where organization, structure is our way of life we destroyed that very aspect. It shows a lack of ability to create a position city when your holding a popularity contest in order to fill the districts."

"I may not have agreed with the way it was conducted. With that being said I don't see anything wrong with giving people who want a chance at leadership to get one. We saw a negative outcome but that does not mean that it couldn't have worked."

"I'm tired of hearing about it, but I do have this to say. Pathetic." 

"People are making a big deal about how this was brought about. The fact is, the leaders of this world made a decision, we live by what they decide so it was a decision that we followed. Had everyone not wanted to participate they shouldn't have voted." 

"Are you sure you want me thoughts? Ok here they are. It was a scam, it's a ploy to prevent the Council, better yet we might as well toss this Council out the door and say Czyhlarz, from looking like a controlling entity. What better way to make yourselves look better then a publicity stunt to shine negative light off that theory by saying "Look at us we are giving those who never had a chance a chance!" 

And what happened? They were shot forced to move, forced to step down, forced into districts, all of which involved the so called council that implemented a rule stating no outside interference. If you can't see it for what it is, then you should have your eyes checked." 

"Well hunny, 

I think it's was a wonderful and sweet idea. It gave people a chance, whether or not they make it we won't know until the end but I agree. It's a wonderful and delightful idea sweetie." 

This writers opinion is pretty neutral. I don't swing one way or another, I do know though that regardless of anything else, it has brought something to talk about. I'm a fan of talking so in a sense, it was a benefit to me and this world.

Now all we are left with is the future, whatever that may bring to NY.  

WhereWasI

Written by: TraumaTech

You would think that a confused man as far as location is concerned, wouldn't be so angry all the time. It's obvious this man has some temper issues. Many have grown tired of his rants. Although that does not stop the man who can't even remember the last place he'd been.

Stick up for what he believes in and never backing down really makes him on of the most consistent speakers we have seen. May I ask though, is he over doing it? 

Going toe to toe with some of the high ranks within the world, to defending accusations mad by KuKu- he has had his fair share of battles as of late. There must be a breaking point. Whenever you make a name for yourself as he has stated with his "I brought the street back," remarks he's going to find enemies with every comment. Now I know his intentions are good, and maybe he really has found a spark within the community with heated debate. 

I for one have grown sick of it. Don't get me wrong, I show me man respect always will. Although as much as I may respect him, I also disagree with having the ability to disrespect Crew Leaders and fellow mafioso's so commonly. It's one thing to defend yourself, but it seems that he is so far on the defensive that no matter where his name comes into play he wants to debate the sentence in which he was spoken. Has he gotten to use to heated argument that he's immediately protecting himself? 

I hope he continues his presence as it does spark good conversation from time to time and interesting theories no matter how repetitive it may seem. I'm just curious on how long he can keep it up for. 

You get auth, you get auth and you get auth! Everyone gets an Auth!

Written by: TraumaTech

So with the new districts we have seen a lot of people in Bold suits. When will this end? 

Here's a question, will the new people coming to the shores be enough to fill each of these auths? I don't see it happening. It's starting to destroy the respect that a crew leader position once came with. Not only that but what is the point in having Bolds with no members? 

My proposition, cap the district to having three auths, including Godfathers and their under boss. I think it will stabilize the community better, not only giving families a chance to fill and work as one, but it prevents the to many chiefs and not enough Indians result. Which always has a negative outcome no matter what situation it may pertain too. 

Will times change to maybe fit population? Or will there soon be a day where we see more Bold suits then we do active working mafioso's. 

Stealthy Bastids

Written by: JamesTuttle

Once again we have been plagued by those to scared to show their faces. Is this a revolution? 

I think not, as I matter of fact the band those making these shots are rather entertaining more then they are feared. Not doing any damage, attempting to cause chaos, and really wasting their time trying to promote a belief that we won't know about until they are caught, or we will never know. 

My thoughts on this subject are as follows. It's obviously someone trying to start something over nothing, that I think we can all gather. What do you expect to accomplish though by doing so? Missing body guards isn't really completing any sort of financial hardship, missing bodyguards isn't hurting anyone's strength. So really the only thing you are hurting are your own depression and anger. I could imagine it's a bit frustrating not getting anything achieved by doing so. 

If your doing it for the laughs, you might as well quit, all your doing is damaging your own reputation once you have been caught. Your obviously hiding within a family who is giving you somewhat trust by housing you to begin with. That may end whatever trust you may want in the future. 

It's rather cowardly. So I say this, if you want to make a difference, then do it the right way. The legit way within the ranks. Taking pot shots when you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn isn't scary, it's hilarious. 

CLASSIFIEDS

Animal Research 

Looking for a few human volunteers to take injections from DNA taken from random species of the animal kingdom. Short on cash? Stop by your local hospital today to sign up. 

Tired of being looked at funny? Well remove that acne today with Jimmy's street Tar! Yes that's right, 

the new solution to that much hated issue is in the Tar.

Just apply, leave on for about 45 seconds, and the tear off through a lengthy and slightly painful process.

Yes I said painful, but what's worse? Pain or Acne? My thought's exactly. 

Single White Male Looking:

Now I want to be straight up, if you name is Tanya I can't deal with it. My recent wife slept with the clown I had paid for my sons birthday party and the name alone brings back the memory of walking into that bedroom finding bobo not top of her with that big red nose. I never knew you could do suck things with balloon animals. You know on second thought, fuck this, I'll stick with my imagination. 

Are your kids stepping out of line? Are they skipping school to have with the cool kids in the forest by the supermarket?

Have they lost all respect for your authority?

Look no further then KrookedC

"That's right, I'll kick their ass back into shape."

With 20 years of experience, and a professional in kick boxing, KrookedC will have your kids in class and respecting you in no time. They may not be able to walk after but at least it breaks a vicious cycle. 

The Red Rose
North Side, Chicago

Looking for somewhere to take that special lady in your life?

Need somewhere discrete to hold your 'business meetings'?

Looking for fantastic food?

Visit us at The Red Rose, the finest restaurant in Chicago!

Food is served from six til eleven each evening and we include only the freshest ingredients in our meals.

Our menu is wide and varied, and includes specials from our talented Italian chef!

Now taking bookings for Valentines Day 2014 - contact us early to avoid disappointment!

A long time ago my husband asked me to lose weight. So I tried and nothing worked!

Until I found HydroxySlut. HydroxySlut gives you the non guilty feeling of cheating on your man, 

and the abilities to hump like a jack rabbit. I lost 30 pounds in one week!

It burns those unwanted calories quicker than you can say Center of Disease Control!

Looking for work? Wiggle pays 500,000 for the work you do. He in engaging in a way to let the people's voices be heard without the problem with back lash. Read writing below for more information. Thank you Wiggle for the chance to voice my opinion. 

The Wiggle Tribune is looking for writers. As you can see everyone who has taken the time to put work into the paper has been kept to false identity to prevent reprisal. We at Wiggle Tribune promote the freedom of speech and the rights of the media. These are not the veiws of WiggleButt himself but he is used to promote the paper. Being the first addition there will be more to come in the following editions as we grow. Read and enjoy. All employee's are paid 500,000 for their work.  

Report Post Tip
The paperboy delivers the Wiggle Tribune to Sandman. Sandman hits him over the head with a steel chair and discards him from the ring.

With a paper lacking in recent times, I'm glad that you decided to grab the bull by the horns and publish one, WiggleButt. You especially. Great first issue. I hope to see more.

The one article that stood out to me the most was your auth article. Personally, I've never viewed the "too many Chiefs" notion as being a problem that won't one day correct itself, if its even a problem at all. The fact that HQs are able to house up to 40 members doesn't mean they all have to. Ideally, a Leader would probably prefer they did for practical reasons, but maybe as a result of the plethora of auths, we'll just see smaller factions of crime families throughout La Cosa Nostra. Perhaps people will buy 10 or 25 member HQs as opposed to the max 40. And maybe it will be a total disaster. If it is, the system will implode and will start from scratch, the criminal underworld having learned from past mistakes. But should your concept be implemented, that would be all well and good too so long as it was the underworld implementing and governing these policies, as opposed to it being implemented or imposed my City Hall. If I'm understanding you right.

Over-saturation of anything devalues something. But that doesn't mean a crewleader can't rise above the mediocrity he or she is surrounded by and set the bar to a higher standard.

Report Post Tip

"Dear whoever wrote the article about me,"

"My 'disrespect' to others is what paved the way for others to speak their minds. So long as you only speak of ideas and topics while avoiding personal insults you actually can say whatever you want to say. Next time show where and how I disrespected people because otherwise it's just slander."

"Finally, the reason I make an appearance every time my name is spoken is because I'm proud of what I've done lately and I won't let someone misrepresent it by using words like 'respect for him' to mask the fact you didn't prove a single thing you said about me and painted a picture of someone saying things they shouldn't be saying. You're not the first to speak of me or my ideas without proving why you think what you think, and you won't be the last to be questioned why you did. Maybe next time come to me and question me about why I am so defensive about my name before publishing a bit about it. I heard my door is notoriously always open to the whole public as long as it's a legitimate question, but you never know until you try. The old, mix a single driving insult with a bunch of compliments trick is a very old trick. One notoriously used by a fictional character from a book written in the 1930's, his name was Elseworth Toohey. Please don't use it on me, my name, or my ideas again without a logical or factual proof backing it."

Report Post Tip

Rolled out of bed with a massive hangover. Stepping into the kitchen he brewed a steaming pot of coffee, dropped two raw eggs in a glass and filled it with milk. Sloshing down the concoction Naenia had started him on years before he poured another large glass of Orange juice and finished that while waiting on the damn coffee pot to finish.

Mumbling under his breath that he would indeed purchase a better and FASTER fucking pot this morning, he finally poured his first cup and set it at the kitchen table. Wandering inside was Lorenzo, his trusty bodyguard with what the fuck was this? A newspaper. Well he certainly hoped it was better than that rag he had read the previous day that wasn't worth the paper it was printed on.

Chugging his steamy black ooz of a liquid he called coffee he opened it to page one and smiled... Alas, here was a proper paper.

He decided to stand up and pay a visit to his friend and editor the wiggle man.

Well written, I look forward to the next edition.

Report Post Tip

Tokyo knocked on the door twice and once it was opened she barged right in leaving Kilgore calling behind her. She passed through his living room, into the kitchen and directly to the coffee. 

Thanks for making me a cup of joe, friend.

She smiled at him and took a seat at the table. After flipping through the mail that scattered the surface she found the discarded paper. Tokyo flipped through it, reading things here and there that caught her attention. After she finished she tucked the paper into her coat for more reading later. Tokyo stood from the chair she sat in and passed Kilgore on her way towards the door just as he was entering back into his kitchen. 

Come on, we've got some bums to break from the slammer. 

On the way to the jail house Tokyo dropped a letter into a post box addressed to WiggleButt. The letter simply stated that she liked the paper, it would make for nice lining for her parrot's cage and she expected more issues.

Report Post Tip

I like it. Looking forward to the next issue!

Report Post Tip
Great read. Have not seen a good paper around in forever. Looking forward to the new issues.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wiggle Tribune (Issue 1)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL