Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 01:43:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
All Killer No Filter: The Bronx Bombed Started by: DeadlySpikeS on Jan 14, '14 19:42

Goblin tips his hat in respect to all the fallen.

Thanks for coming out here to explain what happened in the Bronx Godfather DeadlySpike.

May all the fallen rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

The truth of czylharz from the diaries of BTSP

Like Cantona has mentioned Czylharz was recently showing it's cracks recently.  Dripple and Bip had seperated off to a degree, same with Spike,Ragnar and Jack and my father and Toyarmadillo were looking to rebuild NY.  My father and Toyarmadillo were called into a meeting with Jake  on the weekend out of Maples worries regarding us breaking away.  They were in shock as had been done before by others but everyone knew BTSP had a nice gun it had ended many lives including capped godfathers and crewleaders.  They thought they had allayed the fears from Jake and Maple but seems not froma leaked mail i received, which will talk about later.

Theres nothing sad about it.  For a long time you were trying to get access to SR's of all members of Czylharz as Maple described you as paranoid.   For this reason she would not allow it.

As for killing? my father had a good gun, it has already been admitted, it had served Czylharz well but like many people in the past has served as long as Czylharz needs or wants them.

At no stage was there any talk of moves on these people, is funny how you go from were these plans factual to constantly pushing for their deaths? either one or the other, but by your own words have shown your lies. Thank you for that,
As someone who tried mediating and explaining rules of  competitions in NY with ideas like telkin setting up projectserenity and offering advice regarding the competitions working closely with Roquelaure, Telkin and -Assassin- primarily I tried helping.  

At no stages were there ever a joke about a takedown on spike, but nice to see the lies continue.  Cory has also dispelled the myth's of odd behaviour with explaining  for weeks how you wanted me dead, even before anyjoke about Jack being shot something that had happend in various channels my father had access to.

Dissent among district? how? General_Snip approached me with concerns as knew how both our ancestors had worked together with an ancestor of maple who left us all to die.  I had told him i had some concerns, and when i had talked to Maple she had no idea what to do.  She noticed the cracks were deepening in Czylharz and explained how she had spies for Rogues,especially in Philadelphia before telling to f*ck off and stop acting like a prick when i had concerns about rogues ranking.  It was not irregular this way to see me or Maple argue as both wanted whats best for czylharz.

Spike or anyone else from Czylharz were never on any other imaginary list of targets.  However as Maple had described him as paranoid, it had meant our limited contact except in war time typically,or when in a hit room.  Concerns were raised about Spike to Jake and Maple, but Jake would lie and say all is ok before contacting others to says BTSP will die.

Why did i have a problem with spike? it always seemed he was putting pieces in places like he was prepping to remove someone.  Jake had planned to remove Wigglebutt and Crow after Paul Klint and JohnnyBGoode, but as time went on, Spike and Panda would mention how they liked someone  and had said how he would of liked that person there; i watched this again with Staten Island.

Roquelaure was the alleged GF of SI. when she attempted to remove Anarchy and Aaron with Jake's blessing, jake told her to report to Ares so he would know whats going on.  This quickly sent phone dials spinnin and word got back to spike, who called draven as JackRyan and then Cantona by JackRyan were contacted.   Suddenly Jakes authority and communication was question as Cantona blocked any move on Aaron as did Jack on Anarchy and Ochoa due to existing debt.   Was always nice to hear debt's are more important then the runnning of a city.

Jakes new idea was with Brooklyn empty from the failed experiment Aaron could be moved from SI to Brooklyn, Anarchy and Ochoa hold SI and Roquelaure move to Suburbs with the idea for two districts to be used as target practice as to avoid any possible conflict with NS, Queens or WS but still provide people target practice when Czylharz built up members and awaited the ranks to fill these districts.

Next Roquelaure was moved to protect herself and allegations were made things only said to Spike were suddenly leaked to Anarchy who then Mailed Roquelaure putting a Suburbs crewleader at risk.  Next another issue was  about the removal of Ziva and others for comments in street threads especially against the GF council by Spike.  With the streets now a place of desent and free speech I honestly knew whatever happens to street speakers is the risk you take.

As my bloodline has never tried or held domination, this adds to some of the other manure produced.  Bar one my family has always provided loyal family members with Liza the only exception who attacked the DeadlySins alliance after watching city after city fall and people wait to die.

With regards to rifts in Czylharz etc, is funny how soon after my father death, i received telegrams saying your father was right and I was offered places of hiding within Czylharz which i refused.   I was even leaked JakeLuciano's mail explaining how my father was about to die as Maple sat claiming no knowledge along with Jake.

My family made some good friends in Czylharz, but recently has been too many concerns from within Czylharz on it's future and who and how Spike and Panda would move against Jake.  My fathers loyalty was to Jake and Czylharz as he never would of got where he was without Jake, Maple,Drunky or his crew members.  Jake was even talking to BTSP about an attack on Philadelphia with Nine to be next Godfather as he died with Iocaste now installed in the loop and working towards it.

What have i learnt, just like Lynch, Paul Klint and many others your only useful for so long.  Like my fathers last words he always expected death, since the day he removed  Perrin and Zmeika.  The problem of strength is when someone sees you have it they sometimes want it, or want the person removed.  It's human nature and nothing that wouldn't be suspected from a paranoid person as had trained on bodyguards to hide my true strength, wouldn't shoot any of the top three durden family.

What are my plans now? well i will go into hiding with a fake suicide and build up elsewhere, retraining that gun on the masses of durdens,ia's and mia's and maybe i will take a pound or two of flesh from those who decided my fathers fate, whether their members, or the hope of that 1% chance.  Maybe I will feel more reasonable after a nights sleep and will work for right  boss and will prove why i worked so well for Jake, Drunky, Myself, My crew, Bronx and  Czylharz but only time will tell.

Betrayal is not good for business. it shows others your true face and that's all an element of Czylharz has done today. Once we moved as one now Czylharz moves in fractured stumbles where leaders. hands and GF alike attended meetings, now less people less opinion.   Like always not all that should know feel included and incidents like today just deepen the cracks instead of fixing why we aren't how we once were?

Will more blood spill? with rumours being passed round to members on different members and crewleaders including others bloodlines such as Ladyfighter and Paul Klint and how they are rebuilding paranoia and bloodlining will always be a concern but like many say is the business we are in.  I wonder now reading my fathers diaries whether a smokescreen, a test or simply a distraction.  Like others have warned though before every organisation turns on itself, is this the start or the warning to where such moves lead.

As for me now, where do i go? i guess back into the shadows.  Does this breach omerta, nope, as i am not a criminal and will anyone see my fathers shot report? No. is not anybodies business but had been a cap killer for a while.  To my fathers crew and their descendants, you served well, i tried to be open with you which lets you know how much horse shit you have been fed.  Rebuild and watch over your shoulders there is always someone out to get you, but you never know it till too late.

Report Post Tip

Simon, 

As I am sure some of your words are true, I have to say I am in no way bothered by them. I know that aren't your intentions either. The way I see it, given the circumstances in which I took my position in Philly I'm just grateful for being given this much time to show that my only concern is getting Philly out of the shadows to negativity and blood shed. 

The fact of the matter is, I think everyone knows I'm in no place to war, nor am I in any place to defend myself. If the day came where the GFC saw it fit to remove me from my duties then so be it. It's what they came to terms with. Regardless if I would think it's a mistake for them to do so is irrelevant. I have brought no reason to suggest it would be warranted. 

As much as you say they would want my removal, is has yet to happen. Therefore; giving me the impression that maybe they understand that I am no threat and I only mean for what's best for the city of Philly. We have a lot of work we have been putting into this place in order to get it off the bottom. It's not there yet but in time it will be. If I'm given that time. 

It's hard to recruit because people have the idea that we are next in line, that Philly will be soon removed so why waste your time. I say this to you all who feel this way, it has yet to happen. If you live in fear, or fear for your life on a daily basis then your wasting a lot of time in which good things happen. I never expected to get this far, so in a sense I'm blessed for what I have. I may not have many members, not many members who walk the street often, but the ones I do have I couldn't have asked for anything more. What they may lack in experience they make up for in loyalty and hard work. 

I hope whatever you decide to do in the future it fits to your liking. 

~Wiggles~

Report Post Tip

Well, that was a long slur of words. My rebuttal is similar to something that has been said in the past... A lot of what you had been told was to help draw out what your actual thoughts on things were… what you wanted to do… and perhaps it was said to trap you. This is a common technique that you should know about.

Your consistent use of mistruths/jokes, almost sporadically, became nuisance in our roads of communication. Kills. Unmaxed. Talking to others a bit too much about their guns? No one seemed to teach you upper-structure or hit squad room etiquette, and it became worrisome/uncomfortable very early on.

Your incessant want to kill, when it wasn't in a kidding matter, made it very clear that you had bigger aspirations. I'm fully aware of your, what some would call, pipe dreams, and they disgusted me as it seemed you did not fit in with what WE were really planning. You also had a habit of talking too much, and it began to seem like you might have been sharing more than you should have with old allies from past bloodlines.

I will be the first to admit my paranoia, but my paranoia has saved me and all the others time and again. I have people around me who I talk things through with, like Maple and sometimes Solastalgia, and this creates a balance. But I was not just paranoid about certain things, not when there was evidence. Your paranoia seemed quite evident over the past few days, as you made passive aggressive intimidation-jokes.

Furthermore, this comes as no surprise to me that Maple has said this. I have my own criticisms of her, and one specifically was that I found her too trusting, especially of you. Sadly, I feel that you proved me right.

Recognize, I am not the pure orchestrator here for placement, and others deserve credit. In all fairness, in regards to the contest that failed, the godfathers deserved a right to intervene at a certain point. You were not involved so much in the setup of the contest, and different people in power had reasons, perhaps preferences, to keep certain people alive… After all, Staten Island specifically was a popularity contest. I was satisfied with everyone saved in that.

You can say Spike and Panda this, and that but the truth is I was in constant contact with the Suburbs regarding our interests as well as other districts, perhaps not with you though because your interests were elsewhere… mainly in killing NS, WS, Queens, and parts of Philly, like Wiggle. Your reasons were not well thought out at all, and it seemed just like you wanted a power grab. Your death was not a power grab, but it was to prevent something like that from occurring. I am content with knowing those in power, without the puzzle piece that didn’t fit. Your death was not due to a lack of loyalty to Czylharz itself, but perhaps a lack of confidence in our movements due to your own plans which were completely self-motivated.

And no, I did not leak anything to Anarchy. I like the guy, but that night information flew around while I was out getting blackout drunk. I wasn’t around to do so.

A lot of things you seem to have misattributed to me, and we’ve already noted it. It seemed like a constant blame game coming from you angled at me, and well, none of it made sense particularly... So as for the manure you're claiming I produced, perhaps you should check over what you've said over the duration of your character... the repetitiveness, and perhaps even private conversations where you expressed desire for domination. To deny that would be a complete lie. If what you said was “manure,” (your suggestions to kill), then you really should’ve known just not to say them at all. Joking is one thing but at a certain point, said over and over again, it appears real.

Good luck with your plans. I wish you the best, but as for your commentary on betrayal... understand that it was no easy task. As someone who has tried time and again to encourage peace, especially after our real enemies were dead, it wouldn't have been suggested had you not shown some form of blatant disrespect, forms of intimidation, and the like. We are not fractured, but stronger with you gone because you did not think like us... and clearly this angered you so much that you began brewing your own dissent within us. I can cite General_Snip as a perfect example. I can also cite your interactions with Maple. I’m sure you had other conversations like this. Luckily, what was seen by us was quite transparent.

As for the people you mentioned, killed in the past, they weren’t killed to usefulness or not, they were killed due to being a threat. Lynch, himself, admitted that he was going to come at us. Paul Klint was a threat waiting to happen due to a promise that needed to be kept, albeit a delay, otherwise he would’ve made his own move.

Finally, as for my future movements, I have no plans. I’m more than pleased with what I’m left with across the cities. The outlier is gone, and it just seems like a joke that I would ever move on Maple or Jake… You know too little of our relationships, and thus you know too little of what really holds us together… It isn’t even just us… It’s a council of Godfathers, Czylharz or not, that work together and talk. That’s why you were on the outside of internal affairs… You were the crack in Czylharz, even more so after the great Drunky’s passing and that is perhaps why you were misled on certain things to draw out your own dark passenger.

On a lighter note though, I will say this. You were loyal. You did well by us. It came to this because of all the aforementioned reasoning. However, understand, I hold no personal animosity towards you, but I simply did not like your form of business. Aside from that, you were a great guy to have around most of the time, and I had hoped that someone could’ve reasoned with you properly. But hopes don’t always come into fruition. Luckily, some of ours have, like the safety of all of us.

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth approaches the gathering, as he steps forward he clears his throat and begins to speak…

My boodline has a grown and always been very fond BTSP and his ancestors, hes always been a go getter and a man of his word, loyal to what ever end. This is how ever the mafia, and my father would not have known what was going on behind closed doors but reading my fathers journals BTSP and Dempsey talked a lot, about a lot of different things. One of the things he mentioned that he was always proud to be a big part of this specific group, I figured he would have went to hell and back to see there longevity and success continue.

At the very least I will admit that a good soldier was lost on this day, a great leader, and an even better friend. This life is not always peachy, but for the short time my father stood along side this man, he sure did grow fond of him.

Adios amigo.

Report Post Tip

Your incessant want to kill, when it wasn't in a kidding matter, made it very clear that you had bigger aspirations.

Boss,

I gotta say this...

What WOULD you expect from someone, who is self admitted, "Back To Shoot Peeps".

Honestly.... you gotta see these things without me pointing it out.

That being said, its delightful to see such an articulate young man display qualities of leadership that are found lacking in most.

Report Post Tip

You're not the only one to say that, dear DedShot. I guess that's one point that I just happened to overlook for however many months... Hindsight is etc etc. Can't win them all I suppose, but at least I picked up on all that other stuff? That's at least something.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: All Killer No Filter: The Bronx Bombed
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL