Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:13:20
Page:  1 
Czylharz Night Watch Started by: Husky on Jan 15, '14 04:51

After talking with Iocaste and hearing his plans for the future of The Loop, Husky steps out of the office. He takes a short walk down the the new building that was bought for him. He opens the doors and takes a look inside. The place is grand Iocaste really went all out for him. They truly were great friends and coworkers. 

Husky walked into the office and found it all arranged similar to the way his old office was. After going through some papers he steps out to see a small crowd gathering. 

Good day everyone, this is a very fine day for the district of Loop not only that we hear the news that my Leader and Friend iocaste stepped up and assumed the position of GodFather, I am also proud to Introduce to all of you  “TRIAD” Czylharz Night Watch. The family that will focus on the structures of the social rather than the individual. TRIAD comes from Asian group that I will put into action into our street, we are the night watch of the Chylharz family, a production of Lions Den.

Again my dear friends “TRIAD” Czylharz Night Watch

Report Post Tip

I got an idea, let's start calling this thing of ours Czylled Returns now.

Congrats Husky, even though I've never contacted you ever, our bloodlines have known each other for a long time so I wish nothing but the best for you and your reign.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A fine choice, Husky, congratulations on this promotion, you and the furry one are going to achieve great things in the Loop!! 

Report Post Tip

A man steps out of the shadow holding a huge bag and walked towards Husky and the little crowd. 

Congratulations Husky ! You were always a close friend and a reliable member while in my family, and I'm glad that you are now able to get yours and build something of your own along side with me in The Loop. I'm sure you will make me proud.

On that note, I have plenty of... erhm.. things to do.

He then proceeds to walk away, opening the his package. Before he could vanish, you were able to see him eat a handful of bacon right from the bag.

Report Post Tip

Husky, I've been waiting for this day and I'm sure plenty of others have been too! You've been one of the hardest workers for us... totally versatile, even artistic, and I'm glad you have this opportunity now. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on this promotion sir Husky.

My father used to tell many good tales about you when I was a young lad. 
Once again congratulations and wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip
Stafford walks out from the crowd with a huge grin on his face

Congratulations Husky you have been there for me since I joined this amazing family, im sure your going to do great things here in the Loop

Stafford hands Husky a bottle of Champagne then heads off to carry out his daily duties
Report Post Tip

Once Husky is done barking at everyone Bruiser walks over and begins to stroke his head.

Husky your bloodline and mine go back a long way and you have always been one of the hardest workers to grace this thing of ours and I am not only so proud to see you get this opportunity but I am grateful to be a small part of it.  I look forward to helping you and iocaste build a fantastic district that we can all be proud of.   SALUTE!

Report Post Tip

Husky I am so excited for you and iocaste both. Husky our bloodlines have known each other a long time and you never cease to impress me. You have worked so hard to get this opportunity and I know you are going to make a fine crew leader in the Loop. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your promotions Husky. Its is an honor well deserved and I wish you the best in this endeavor.

~Veritas tips his cap and continues down the street~

Report Post Tip

Grats on your promotion Husky, My grandfather spent a short while with you in the past. Even in that short time he admired the way you handled your associates. He spoke greatly of you many times, he asked me to pass on that if you run your family anything like your ran your crew, we can expect great things from the loop. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats, Husky! I knew from the moment I met you that you were bound for great things in this world. I had fun working with you and will miss it. Good luck to you and your new crew!

Last but not least...congrats to Godfather Iocaste too! 

Gives Iocaste some more bacon

Report Post Tip

Gaius stepped to the streets as a tear fell down his face. He knew the story from his father's journals of how the two had met. He knew the bond that was formed and continued now that even his father was dead but Husky remained.

Stepping up, he patted his furry friend on the back before raising a glass of ale high in the air and congratulating him.

Out of all the leaders my line has seen on these shores, you are the most deserving of this honor. I know that you will do amazingly well. 

Remember my friend, trust only a few with the secrets to the castle, show love to all.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Czylharz Night Watch
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL