Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 13:39:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
VDAY SUGGESTIONS: We could use your input. Started by: Squishy on Jan 16, '14 18:44

I enjoy the teamwork aspect of Vday, I don't think that should be entirely removed.

I enjoyed the little random stat boosts from the snowball comp, could we maybe see something like that? So that players who aren't part of big teams can still get nice perks?

Report Post Tip
I'd like to see a model implemented wherein we are "outside" of our current user names. Essentially the system (as we saw last year) is heavily weighted against anyone in a bold suit/slanties as well as people who are generally not well liked.

This could be as simple as just renaming us all temporarily to "DistrictUser1" for example, or letting us a choose a name. I don't understand how challenging this is from a coding perspective, but I would really like to see a system that determines a winner purely on skill rather than weighing heavily against CL's.

I'd be interested in hearing other peoples views as well.
Report Post Tip

Hmmm, I think we can do an alt-name for Vday.  Think you should get 1 name for the day, or a new one generated every round?

Report Post Tip
yea i like that idea, of changing names per round...last year i was doing really well untill jono and teq offered a reward for people to vday kill me (pair of bastids). i really like that idea.
Report Post Tip
as a side question, i assume that changing your name is to keep yourself hidden best you can, is it possible to mix up the 60 sec list? becuase people wil lstill know who you're (if you're a big name) based on your position on the 60 dec list? just a thought.
Report Post Tip

What if you make it so you can't even see your own name and still change them every round? 

Report Post Tip
What about randomizing the locals instead of aphebetical?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: VDAY SUGGESTIONS: We could use your input.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL