Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 06:35:38
Page:  1 
the gunman Started by: gunman on Jan 16, '14 18:49

the gunman walks the streets and looks at people.  the gunman lifts his gun and points it at people.  the gunman aims.

but the gunman does not fire the gun

Report Post Tip

This is a clever speech!  WhereWasI is this the type of stuff you want more of?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Instead of acting an ass, why don't you attempt to participate in the streets. I expect that is too much to ask really.
Report Post Tip

WhereWasI sighs,

"Yes this is exactly what I want if this was his best effort, but I don't believe it was. I believe he is misinformed or doing this intentionally and that's what's wrong with it, but if there was an honest effort to liven our streets with a tale then at least he gave an effort. That's more than I can say for most."

Report Post Tip

Fluphy tears up at the wordplay used by this young street poet

Bravo my friend, bravo. Your poem brings to mind this terrible deadly life of ours, and our struggles to deal with and overcome it. I appluade you sir.

Report Post Tip
Not sure if Mc_Fluphy_Bunny is being sarcastic or not, but perhaps he is right? Maybe there is more to it. Why is he aiming at people but not shooting? It's also not uncommon for somebody to come to the streets and intro themselves briefly, maybe lay the groundwork for stories to come. Not every speech has to look like goddam War and Peace and be painfully endless.

Beyond that though if I'm being honest I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. Perhaps he is not shooting because he forgot to turn the Phil_Steak safety switch off his gun?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the gunman
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL