Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 06:52:01
Page:  1 
A Baconfather in The Loop Started by: Myrddin on Jan 17, '14 09:29

Myrddin was awoken with the splash of water on his face. Someone, he's still not sure who, had thrown a glass of water on his snoring face. Waking up startled, Myrddin noticed that things had changed. The HQ seemed a bit smaller. Or at the very least there were fewer people in the HQ and a noticeable absence of a certain friendly Husky. In his post-drunken stupor he had forgotten something. Something very very important. 

Rubbing his head, he reached for his cup of Irish coffee that his assistant had placed on his desk. Staring into his cup and grumbling as he realised that there was no "Irish" in his Irish coffee which meant that he had just plain fucking coffee. Seeing a note attached to his desk that his assistant had left he picked it up and read it. It said: "You don't need any alcohol this morning. Drink the coffee and go make a speech. It seems no one has pointed out Iocaste's rise to Godfather...".

Crap! That's what he forgot. The whole reason he had started drinking was in celebration of Iocaste getting the rank of Godfather. Somehow he thought that he had heard someone(himself, someone else, he wasn't sure) talk about Iocaste getting Godfather but upon reviewing the records of the recent days street activity, he didn't see anything. Getting up and finishing his cup of coffee, he put on his best clothes then proceeded out onto the streets where the bright morning sun greeted him. He hated the sun. Pulling a hidden flask of Canadian whisky out of his coat pocket, he filled the rest of his coffee cup before speaking to anyone who happened to be in the area. 

If you all could indulge me for a minute! I have to say something that is long overdue and needs to be said.

In case you haven't noticed(and I'm sure you have by now), Iocaste has recently achieved the rank of Godfather. I have been working for him in his crew, The Lion's Den for a while now and am proud to see him finally get Godfather. He's a great man, a great mobster and a great friend who definitely deserves the rank he's achieved. When I first joined him, it was because another great man earned the rank of Godfather(DeadlySpikeS). Spike had put me in Iocaste's family and I am eternally grateful to the man for doing so because I could not think of a better crew to belong to than Iocaste's!

So, once again, Congrats Iocaste!

Better late than never, right?

With that Myrddin drank the rest of his spiked coffee, making sure to get every single drop. Now that he was finished speaking, well, there's no harm in celebrating some more, is there?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

DominicG was walking down the street when he heard this announcement he walked by and listened some more. As the crowd clapped he began to clap with them still trying to figure out what was going on. After hearing Iocaste made God Father he knew. Smiling as he light up a cig and began to walk away but before he walked he said...

Congratulations Iocaste may your future endeavors go well for you. 

My lion has become a Godfather. I am quite proud, and glad that this finally happened. Bacon for all... only no not all... just for io. 

Report Post Tip
I hadn't noticed. Thanks for bringing this to the masses attention. Late is better than never. We should celebrate just a rare occasion, is hard to say if we're ever going to see another godfather on these elusive streets.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
Congratulations Godfather :P well desearved looking forward working as one of your hands in the Loop.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations! It's good to see you being GF now!

Report Post Tip

Ragnarok...I have an actual question. Are you just a cynic who can't help it or do you just enjoy being a sarcastic annoying cunt?

That aside,  Congratulations iocaste! I wish you all the best in your new endeavors.

I am an annoying cunt Alex, I have zero problems admitting that. I also have no problems with people referring to me as a cunt either. But that conversation is for another place, for now we must celebrate the achievement of becoming an elusive godfather. Bask in the pure awesome that we are encountering.
Report Post Tip

Uhm, to be fair Alex, you can also be described as a sarcastic, annoying cunt on a fairly regular basis. Back the fuck off him til you've had a good long look at yourself.

But yes, iocaste, my favouritest lion, much bacon and congratulations your way!

Ziva roars at iocaste and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Hopsin Enters from the shadows after hearing the praise for Iocaste and his Move to Godfather.

Here you Go Iocaste i Wrote a little rap for you. 

Hopsin grabs the mic and steps up on a milk crate

Now that the role of Godfather had been taken we will all bless this lion with shit loads of bacon, 

The loop in Chicago is a jungle, our Godfather is king and you don't want to tussle 

We live the life the right way, the Loop way and if you don't like it we'll send

A Husky your way without the Mussel.

Hopsin steps down drops the mic and vanishes back into the shadows.

Report Post Tip

Ooooh, please..don't walk away that quickly dearest Ziva. Yes, I may be described as a sarcastic,annoying cunt on quite a regular basis...same as Ragnarok( by his own admission ofc..Kudos for that,by the way! It takes a special kind of man to being a massive cunt)

However, unless you are unbelievably drunk, extremely over confident or insanely retarded....I don't think you can for one second believe I am someone who you can give orders to. I am not one of your lackeys. If you want me to back off from someone...you will either ask nicely or you will shut the fuck up. However,I did not give your Left Hand any instructions on how to conduct himself in the Streets. I wasn't even 'all up in his beezneez' I simply asked him a question. Which he answered. Why you have seen an inexplicable need to be a bitch about it and interfere...I will never know.(Guess that's why I called it inexplicable,huh?)

Wait...are we allowed to say bitch now or is it suddenly 'zomg misogynist'?

Hopsin again steps from the shadows after hearing the bickering 

I would Appreciate it if you took all the bickering and name calling away from this part of the streets and we leave this to what is was originated for. Giving praise to our Courageous Godfather 

Report Post Tip

Earlier this week Tokyo had hired a small boy child she picked up off the street. He made her coffee in the morning, caught her up on the streets and kept the pigeons plump in their rooftop cage. After stumbling out of bed she trucked down the stairs and into her kitchen, where the orphaned minion filled her in on the happenings. 

"Myrddin, right hand to iocaste, is speakin' in The Loop about iocaste's officially becomin' Godfather of the district ma'am."

Tokyo was pretty pleased with her clean up job on the kid. After spraying him down with a fire hose and putting some food in his stomach he proved to her that she had made the right choice. Besides the fumble of words here and there he was well worded. Though, they still had the ma'am part to work on. It was proving to be a nasty habit to break. Tokyo filled her mug with rum and topped it off with coffee. After a few sips Tokyo was starting to come alive and decided she'd head over to the loop, give iocaste a more professional congratulations compared to her drunken swinging around and rawring last weekend.

When Tokyo arrived at the location Minion had given her she caught the last bit of Myrddin's announcement. The congratulations quickly started to pour in from the crowd that had gathered. She was happy to see those she worked with in the North Side at the event as well, supporting Chicago, until they opened their mouths.

I haven't felt embarrassment since I've been dead. I figured it was one of those feelings I'd never feel again. You lose a lot after coming back from the dead. Unfortunately what I hoped for was is not the case. Ragnarok, I can only assume your sarcastic tone to this celebration is that you hold an opinion that is quite popular. Too many bold suits, too many Godfather's or too many people in power but not doing anything with it, I'm sure it's something like that. You have the right to your own opinion, but there is a proper place and time for opinions like those. You are a left hand to a captain, keep your disrespectful comments to the coffee shops, back alleys and businesses. At the end of the day a Godfather is still a Godfather and the rank deserves and demands the utmost respect. So save yourself some face and stop making an ass out of yourself on the streets. 

Tokyo sighs, it was disappointing that she felt she had to do this. She turned towards where Ziva was walking away.

Once you told me that you love to be dramatic. Is this one of those times? Where a captain sticks up for her obnoxious left hand and quickly turns on their heal walking away from the scene? At this point I would have figured you would have come up with a better way to handle yourself in our streets Ziva. I want to take you and put you in time out. Your left hand is being disrespectful and then when someone calls him out on it you are disrespectful to that person with name calling. You can argue with me that Alex may be doing the same thing, but you are a crew leader. For how much you blabber on and on in the coffee shops about how you wish things are better in our world you sure do fall quickly in with everything you dislike. 

Tokyo straightens herself and turns her attention to Myrddin. 

I'm sorry Myrddin, Godfather iocaste, my intentions were not to come to the streets today to take the attention away from this celebration. I just couldn't stand on the side lines while some of North Side's representatives treated such a grand celebration like garbage. Hopsin is correct, this is not the place or time for bickering and name calling and I hope it ends here and we can all just have some bacon and too much bath tub gin. Oh gin, who am I kidding.

Tokyo gifts Myrddin and his Godfather a bottle of rum.

Congratulations iocaste! It is beyond wonderful to have Chicago's districts to be filled and with a Godfathers once again. I look forward to see The Loop grow under your leadership. Cheers!

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $290,000 Tip
My appreciation for Ziva has grown leaps and bounds. Thanks boss, you didn't need to do that but I appreciate it so. Should I have kept my mouth shut? Not a chance in hell. Good, bad, or indifferent these streets are here to voice our thoughts. You don't like my words, oh well. Ignore me, chastise me, or complain till someone ends my life. None of which is going to phase me in the least. I am a self admitted cunt, and I shall speak my mind where and when that I see fit.
Report Post Tip
Extreme Hardcore Champion of MafiaReturns Sandman comes to the corner and witnesses AlexMoran, Ragnarok, Ziva, and TokyoZombi cutting promos on each other that would make any wrestling fan proud. His wheels start spinning and he starts brainstorming... perhaps this should be brought to the booking committee's attention so that a 4-Way Dance could be booked and promoted. He turns to head back to the office, but not before raising his fist in the air and chanting "ECW! ECW! ECW! ECW!..." at the turmoil surrounding him.
Report Post Tip

Husky makes a quick visit to his old home to personally Congratulate a Friend he treasure most when he was still leaving on this same building.

I will gonna miss going to market everyday buying tons of bacon that you will eat for just one day, still am so happy for you and for our district that take full control on the district of Loop. Congratulation GodFather iocaste i am forever in debt with you, you have taken care of me since from the start you build our family and will be forever at your side in every step that you will make. It has been a pleasure working with you. Again Congratulation!!!

Report Post Tip

I'm glad to see you achieving greatness, it was but a matter of time and never in doubt.

Report Post Tip

Wow, and it was so short lived. RIP to my Godfather Iocaste, and to our Godfather DeadlySpikes as well.

Report Post Tip

Really was a shame that the Lion was cut down so soon after working so hard. He will be missed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Baconfather in The Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL