Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 15:43:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
SICKago Started by: Gunman2 on Jan 18, '14 11:10
Chicago is ran by bad guys who shot my dad. I apologize to Detroit but your home is where I trained and where my friends are.

I AMA sorry to New York for shooting in your city but Chicago people,have to be killed to teach thm and to,avenge my friends
Report Post Tip

That was faboulous could you explain more please

Report Post Tip

Your father was killed because he attempted to shoot me. Noone from chicago shot your father

Report Post Tip
Yes, I came here to shoot Chicago people. I was going to join them and fight from the inside but got invited and went instead.

But my friend in Detroit said that I would have to shoot Chicago outside Chicago because of their home strength so went to New York but missed. But my friends have been busy and this is just the start.
Report Post Tip

I agree with KrookedC, sooooo faboulous.

Report Post Tip

How nice. Please tell more.

Report Post Tip

Your father also tried to shoot a member from the Suburbs. But it seems he had past discretions with other members. I hope this gets sorted with you, the son, and figured out on how to act in this society.

Report Post Tip
Yes, and shot others and will shoot more
Report Post Tip

Then that, and you, shall be handled accordingly. :) Good luck to you.

Report Post Tip

Instead of blaming Chicago and then proceeding to avenge your friends for what was undoubtedly a justified kill, you should take it as a lesson and learn from your mistake. Take a little responsibility for your actions. We've all got to start somewhere so perhaps your son will learn and be a productive member of our society.

Report Post Tip
No, I won't rest until Chicago,isvdeadband Detroit isbok
Report Post Tip
It not a justified kill! Shot for no reason and then didn't even wake up,and have a chance to take part in my first war!

So I will always be happy for Detroit and will always fight for Chicago!
Report Post Tip
I will destroy you from inside with my fronds???
Report Post Tip
I mean friends!!!
Report Post Tip

Phew for a moment there I thought you were some half gangster half fern type creature

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

For crying out loud...can we get a REAL rogue pls!!! Damn! Standard be falling!!! 

Report Post Tip

Where did that fool came from?

:S

Report Post Tip

A compelling narrative with a structured beginning, middle and end. There is a stunning reversal in the plot as friends become enemies and even neutral bystanders are drawn into a treacherous web of lies and deceit. The protagonist overcomes his own personal obstacles and we enjoyed a richer experience for it. A+

Report Post Tip

I am just going to guess, but suicide/ retirement was a good idea Gunman2 whoever you were, besides an idiot!

Report Post Tip

BEST SPEECH EVER!!! just wow....the standards seem to falling in terms of speakers as well as rogues.....this world deserves a better class of rogue.... -_- I mean c'mon how mad would anyone be if their life was ended by someone like....this...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: SICKago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL