Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:44:31
Page:  1 
Fluphy_Bunny Lineage Started by: Fluphy_Bunny_Jr on Jan 19, '14 03:15

Fluphy_Bunny_Jr was names after his late father, a man he did not know very well. Mc_Fluphy_Bunny left his wife and child when Jr was still very young. Jr was told his father left just after his third birthday, and that he had a very good reason in doing so. It wasn't until very recently he began to understand just what his father got himself into. Jr had just gotten a job at a very prestigious accounting firm in his home city of Corktown, Detroit when he was visited by a man who apparently knew his father

"Hey kid, you Fluphy_Bunny_Jr?" the man asked him. "Uh yeah, that's me. Who's asking?" Jr asked questioningly "Let's just say i was a friend of your fathers. he recently passed and, as sad as the event was, he left behind some money for you, and a note"

Jr opened the envelope to discover just over $7000 left to him from his father, and a note. the note read

"Dear son, I am so glad to finally write to you. It has been so long since we made contact, but i feel that something bad is going to happen soon, and i needed to be able to say goodbye. Inside is some money to get you started, but i want you to live up to what i wasn't able to become. Do what i did, but better. Head downtown and ask some people for information on me. Say that you are my son and they will treat you with respect, do your best to return the courtesy. I love you son, try not to make the same mistakes i did."

Jr hadn't noticed that during the time he was reading the envelope, the man had disappeared, and he was all alone. Still extremely confused as to all of the news he had just taken in, he was unsure of what to do. After what seemed like an eternity, he decided to take his fathers advice and head downtown and see what it was his father had been doing all these years. After several encounters with "old friends" of his father and understanding the life his father had chosen to be a part of, Jr was astonished; but also extremely curious. He decided he did not like this life of boring accounting and monotony, and he decided he wanted to become a part of this dark, secretive world. And with that decision, he is now here; reborn as a new man

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fluphy_Bunny Lineage
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL