Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:10:14
Page:  1 
A Walking Dead Introduction Started by: Gaius on Jan 19, '14 13:33

Gaius pulls up to his new HQ, as he steps out of the car he reaches for the Keys that Godfather Dripple had given him at the end of the last war. As he opens the door, he finds the furniture has already been delivered. The HQ is too quiet, for the moment. Soon it will be full of promising mafioso. 

He sits at his newly delivered desk, pours a whiskey and lights a cigarette. As he sips his drink he pulls out his wallet, tucked in the back are photos of his grandfather and great grandfather. "The Walking Dead will rise again, this I promise the both of you." 

He gets up from his new desk, "The best way to get this place moving is to let everyone know I am here." he says as he walks out the front door. 

A Crowd is beginning to form outside, everyone has heard there is a new Auth in town and they have come to see what he has to say.

As he opens the front door he sees the soapbox waiting for him, he stands on it. Lights a cigarette, and begins:

Today, I introduce myself as the newest crew leader of Detroit. I am proud to be standing here today, building upon the foundation laid by so many. I thank Godfather Dripple for this opportunity to rebuild the Walking Dead and am here to support him in building the Detroit Empire. In his honor, and in his name I will build. For his purpose and his alone is all that will matter for my life.

Gaius smiled as he remembered something an ancestor of his once said.

"Through success and disaster we are made better mafiosos."

Gaius looked up at the crowd before him and smiled...

I know we have a long way to go, but I would like to introduce you to, The Walking Dead!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Gaius.

Aside from being a dear friend to your bloodline, my great-grandmother once served within your great-grandfather's organization with distinction. It was a well run operation that reached great heights, as was it's due by both the talent that resided in the crew as well as your ancestor's ability in leading. I certainly hope you have the luck needed to reach that very same position, that the original Walking Dead once held, one day. You certainly have the ability and I'm sure, in due time, you will attract new talent to your crew.

Naenia grins

Though... remember, there is no longer a Vegas. Pity, that.

Good luck!

Report Post Tip
A man built on the foundations of loyalty, honor and dedication. We have never worked together directly but have spent time in the same cities. You've always impressed me sir, so seeing you step into a bold suit makes me very happy. Those that fill you hq will learn what it means to be a true mafiaso.
Report Post Tip

i rember this crew from a long time ago. it was a good crew my long lost kin was in this crew. i hope it grows and

stands strong  and goes back to it's former glory.

Report Post Tip
Our lines go way back, we have fought for and against each other many times over and no matter of what side of the rope I am I always have respect for what you achieve, you’re class act and an act im more than happy to serve and work under.

Im in no doubt that you will excel and im lucking forward to being apart of the ride. Congrats old friend.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Gaius!

These are tough circumstances, but you have always risen to the occasion and I know that you will accomplish great things. It is a please to have you along side of us in Black Bottom.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Gaius!

I couldn't be happier to see you step up into a bold suit. I've heard the myths and legends of your last runs as a leader, and in the short while I've known you, I've been rather curious to whether those tales were true. I guess now it's time to find out!

I'm sure Black Bottom has just made a fantastic addition to its ranks in a bold suit and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. If your words previously in the streets are anything to go by, I'm sure it'll be most impressive.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Gaius.

Thoroughly deserved my friend!

Report Post Tip
Very glad to see this my friend, my ancestors have seen yours Bold many times and not once were they disappointed with the results. You wear the suit well sir, damn well. Congratulations, I know for a fact that you'll exceed all expectations.

Telkin smiles warmly and hands Gaius a Cuban cigar.
Report Post Tip

Sabrina smiles as she see's a familiar face appear in the streets. After remembering where it is she saw him, she realizes that he is the man that was kind to her not even knowing who she was or nothing about her but was still willing to look past all that and give her a chance despite knowing nothing except a mysterious woman prowling the dark alley's of Detroit.

"We only just met earlier today but congratulations on your auth. Im sure even under different circumstances that it was well deserved."

Report Post Tip
Extreme Hardcore Champion stomps to the ring, championshop belt flung over his shoulder, icy stare in his eyes. The crowd parts. And chants Sandman.

Most pleased to see a resurgence in hard-nosed Mafia-style leadership around here. Best of luck to you friend. Salut

The fans hold up "Gaius" signs and cheer loudly as Sandman departs from the ring

Report Post Tip

<em>Slowly rising from the ground his hand breaks the threshold of the earth above his head. Pulling himself out he stands up and wipes the dirt off his shoulders. With a head nod that resonates a loud crack he slowly makes his way towards the crowd </em>

Congratulations are in order sir, our bloodlines have mingled before and I am sure we will do great things together once again.  Also sir do not forget to maintain a healthy stash of human parts, You know how your undead love there feasts.

<em>Slowly shuffling away from the crowd, a piece of dead skin falls upon the ground</em>

Report Post Tip

Jasmirane watches from across the street as Gaius pulls up to the new HQ. He had arrived as soon as word of an Auth had came down, and oh how he had wanted to get into the HQ and get things started. Jasmirane knew that the first one through the door should be Gaius, it was his. 

As Gauis exited the HQ with his bodyguards in tail, Jasmirane moved closer to hear all that was about to be said.

"........................I know we have a long way to go, but I would like to introduce you to, The Walking Dead!" Gaius finished. As he turned to walk back inside, Jasmirane knew it was time and followed inside. As Gaius sat down Jasmirane Poured 2 glasses of whiskey and pulled out his smokes.  

"Gaius, congratulations on your Auth, and thank you for asking me to stand as one of your hands. It will be a great honor to serve you." 

Report Post Tip

Tokyo was practicing her stalkings in a park near where everyone liked to speak on the streets. As she pranced around in the background, holding her arms up and straight out in front of her, she noticed newly bold suit Gaius set up a speech. Tokyo listened as Minion, her orphaned adoption child, directed her around, giving her commentary of her posture, moans and shuffling. She decided she'd attend the gathering crowd around Gaius once her exercise was completed until she heard:

"rebuild the Walking Dead..."

Oh really! She thought to herself as she started to shuffle over the crowd. Behind her, Minion gave up and followed closely behind. Tokyo was coming up behind Gaius, her eyes slits as she eye stalked him. He didn't look undead, but yet he claimed to be the walking dead. A frenzied of emotions swept through her decomposing body. Confusion, panic, utter joy and disbelief waved through her. Another zombie, what a treat. What a fine, frantic treat. Though, she was unconvinced. He was breathing, but maybe it was an act. She'd have to keep an eye on this one. Maybe two eyes. Three if she could get her hands on another eye ball. 

Tokyo decided to play it cool instead of breaking out into hysterical, proving her insanity, laughter. 

Congratulations Gaius! I will be watching you very....I mean, Congratulations!...Again. 

Report Post Tip

"As someone who has already had the pleasure of making your acquaintance it is truly a pleasure to be working alongside you.   I look forward to Detroit to continue it's growth and understand why Detroit's leaders have every faith in your success."

"I wish you a hearty congratulations and wish you the best of luck rebuilding after this tragic war."

Raises a glass before sipping and escaping back into the crowd with someones purse

Report Post Tip

Approaching he Gaius he takes the dip out of his mouth and throws it to the side walk

You may not reconize me, hell you may not even know who i am anymore, BUT years ago my ancestors were very close to yours, and treasured every memory they had together.

A journal has been passed down for years in my blood line, and i wanted you to read this, my great great great grandfather did a speech about your family line once, and it was directly from his journal, here is the orignal page.

"As he flipped through differnt pages he saw differnt colored ink, old page's new page's. He stopped on another page

"Caius"

My right hand man came to me, telling me about a new recruit they had gotten, a man by the name of Caius. I saw something in the young scrappy kid. He was ignorant, un-willing to learn, mouthy, and a hot head.

He was just like my fathers, and fathers before them when they were young, and still learning this life. I knew he could be great, and like izzy did before with my family line, I would do the same with his.

I told him how things are suppose to be done, through the failure of my fathers before me, i myself had learned, being a young hot head, only gets you the reuptation of a killer, and now I have the rep of a leader, and i wanted the same for him.

He proved to be one of the most loyal, hardworking, and dedicated members i have ever seen. He broke his back for me time and time again. His downfall was he was to eager, he didn't want to take his time and learn more. Sadly I lost Caius over a petty arugment invovling another city. ThomasRourke, and myself later settled the blood debt by killing the people who killed him.

Taking Caius's son in i tried harder and harder to teach him the ways, I think its finally getting through to him.

If you are reading this now, and ever need someone to trust 100% that will always be there for you through thick and thin, look up the Caius family line, im sure they are ingrained with everything Myself, and Caius have taught his sons.

If i meet one person in the after life, i hope it to be him"

Report Post Tip

ChaterineRiina goes out of her shop and goes directly to the new Headquarters to personally congratulate Gaius on his new found job.

Congratulate Gaius. My father speak highly of you, he have follow every footstep of your ancestors and even yours and he is very proud to all the achievement your bloodline has already achieved. One of the most outstanding bloodline and leader that can be found here in our society. If there is something me and my father was waiting for, it is for you to have another chance to lead a family again. I wish you all the best to your new found Headquarters.

Congratulation again, my dear friend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Walking Dead Introduction
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL