Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 23:10:12
Page:  1 
The Arrival of The Brooklyn Banditos Started by: DanTheMan on Jan 19, '14 22:07

Dan steps to the streets, there are multiple bodies still around, recently killed within the past 24 hours. Dan had lost friends from his own district, friendly districts and even enemy districts. He however would have to proceed on.

Hello everyone. To anyone who doesn't know me, my name is Dan.. Dan the man. I would like to announce to everyone in these fair streets that I am an authed captain in Brooklyn under Godfather Toy Armadillo. I was authed a little sooner then expected but due to this very unfortunate war that is leaving hundreds homeless.. I stepped up to the plate and set up.

Dan motions for Desmand and Jeddy to step up and stand next to him. Dan motions for Johnny Armadillo to stand up with him as well.

I have named my family the Brooklyn Banditos in memory of a family and crew that my ancestors were not a part of but respected heavily. Now then. Johnny Armadillo is my chosen second in command, my right hand man. However at the moment he isn't able to join myself so in his place Desmand is my right hand man until Johnny is able. Desmand is of the Bandito blood and henceforth he is my right hand man. He and I have talked a lot and he is my most trusted man. He will be of the left hand position in due time when my considered right hand man is able. Now, Jeddy here is my current left hand man and family advisor. They are both to be respected the same as you would respect me.

I am coming out here today though to announce myself and my family. Thank you everyone especially Godfather Toy Armadillo and Don Cantillon for giving me the chance. I will make you both proud.

Lastly.. I would like to thank the bloodline of Technical for allowing me to use his ancestors family name.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend.

I'm sorry this has come too soon as we were not prepared for this. But needs must and I know you will make the best of this.

We go back a while and throughout it all I've had the utmost respect for you.

Viva Banditos!

Report Post Tip

Desmand waits whilst DanTheMan does his thanks. Beaming this is a proud moment for him to witness one of his most trusted friends get the nod from their Godfather ToyArmadillo and crewleader Don Cantillon. He makes his way over to stand beside his new boss, Johnny and Jeddy. Despite it's relatively young life, this crew was already filled with many new members he would trust with his life. 

"Congratulations, I think you already know how I feel about this. You have my life and my words at your disposal. Brooklyn will continue to prosper I have no doubt." 

Desmand pauses for a moment to think about the fallen mobsters from both Brooklyn and further a field. 

"To growing old together." 

Desmand pulls DanTheMan in for a hug before stepping to the side to let others give their congratulations. 

Report Post Tip

Invidia listens to what DanTheMan says and even though she had just lost people in this last war she did feel a sense of pride. She had been told to protect DanTheMan and it had been her honor to do so and to see him now have his own crew was a great thing. 

She never got a real good chance to get to know him when she had first arrived to her family and after a short time he had gone to be a hotshot in Cantillons family, but she had heard much great things about this man and she knew he would do good things. 

Invidia walks up to DanTheMan and shakes his hand while saying:

"Hi Sir. It is an honor to shake your hand and I know you will do many good things as a CL. Congratulations on your own home and if there is anything I can do for you, just give me a shout."

Invidia steps down and starts to walk away. 

Report Post Tip

Yajirobe looked at DanTheMan and took the fish out of his mouth for a moment.

Congratulations Danny!

Yajirobe started to eat the fish again while jumping around DanTheMan making yum noises...

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Dan. Good luck starting your own family hope all goes well for you
Report Post Tip

Although we're sad to see some great men depart from our family, we know you guys have what it takes to run a tight crew and grow into a formidable operation here in Brooklyn.

DanTheMan, you were highly respected within the family and I know those who you take under your wing will enjoy working for you. I wish the Banditos all the best for the future and look forward to the all the crews in Brooklyn continuing to blossom under Godfather ToyArmadillo.

Report Post Tip

AtticusFinch strolls into the streets. A familiar wind was in the air that happened to blow him this way. It was a nice day, a warm day, and a quiet day. 

This is a brilliant day. I want to give my congratulations to you. You deserve this so much. This family will prosper. 

Report Post Tip

Thank you Godfather, it means a lot that you would say those words and trust me with a captaincy.

Dan hugs Desmand back and turns to the following friends and family.

'Thank you miss Invidia! It means a lot, you helped protect my life and I will remember that.'

Danny turns to the infamous Yajirobe doing his notorious act.. Eating!

'Thank you Yajirobe!' Dan saw a younger member of The Farm that he had just met recently congratulate him as well.

'It means a lot Riddler, I hope all goes well as well haha! Thank you though and good meeting you!'

Dan turned to Snowy and Atticus after buttoning up his jacket some more.

'Snowy, those words truly do mean a lot. I've not known you long but you've done extremely well while I was helping to manage The Farm. I am thankful for your words friend.'

Dan nodded to Atticus and smiled. 'Thank you Atticus.'

Report Post Tip
While listening to everyone express their congrats Yuri decides to also chime in...

Dan I first want to say thanks for giving me a chance to be a part of the Banditos. Also I want to congratulate you for getting your shot, and I have no doubts that we will be very prosperous in taking Brooklyn to the top.

Yuri shakes Dan's hand as well as his two hands then heads off on his way to Manhattan to shop for a new suit.
Report Post Tip
*Numbers4Glory listens carefully to the words of DanTheMan, a smile creeping across his face*

Big congratulations friend, I know you will be an awesome addition to Brooklyn.

Looking forward to working with you in this great district.
Report Post Tip

NealCaffrey was in the streets and he had just heard the great announcement. His new friend DanTheMan was a new crew leader in Brooklyn. Their bloodlines had gone back as far as his relatives could write. (Not very far) This was a great thing for his friend. He walked up to him. 

Congrats DanTheMan you will do so well. 

Neal took a flask from his pocket and drank a bit of it as he walked off.

Report Post Tip

JohnnyArmadillo stands next to Dan as he speaks of his up and coming adventures building a family, though he won't be alone.

"Dan, congrats my friend, I have known you for a while now and you are a pleasure to know and it will be a pleasure to work with you and everyone else here in New York, and I am excited for this."

JohnnyArmadillo shakes Dan's hand as he gets ready to depart for this big journey ahead of him. 

Report Post Tip

Viva, Banditos! Congratulations, Dan.

Report Post Tip

I must admit, i was upset to hear we don't get a song with this auth, but I am sure i will survive.

You worked your ass of for your family and district Dan and thoroughly deserve this opportunity.  Congrats my friend and good luck rebuilding New York.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Dan, I'm happy to see you got a crew and I'm looking forward to hearing news of the Brooklyn Bandito's success!

Report Post Tip

As Chekov is fairly new around these parts he was pretty timid about approaching the new found leader, but eventually he gathered the courage to do it.

"Congratulations, Dan, I am honoured to have this opportunity to work with you and hope I can prove my worth to you in time," he said as he stepped towards the man.

As he reached his hand out to shake Dan's hand he chimed in with, "You are indeed, as they say, The Man, Dan, my man."

Report Post Tip

Woooo not bad man Dan,  erm Dan the man Dan. Sure seems familiar somehow, let's go and play with water guns too?oh and your Left Hand bear is quite the fabulous one as well, congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Dan waves to friend and family a like and even laughs at the terribly true watergun joke.

I.. I do like playing with water guns. Bear hand is quite colorful at times to! Looks like someone painted him whilst he was asleep.

Dan glares laughs and leaves. He was happy with the outcome of the speech and the friends and family who had attended.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Arrival of The Brooklyn Banditos
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL