Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 02:42:05
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A sweeter syrup than Maple? Started by: JakeLuciano on Jan 20, '14 03:21

JakeLuciano was in a pensive mood, his frozen heart heavy from the recent events. Reaching into his desk drawer to grab a cigar, he came up empty. 

"What on earth ..." the old Godfather blurted out, hastily pulling the draw open, his eyes soon became affixed on a bag of carrots with a note attached. 

"Meet me down by the boiler room. PTO" Intrigued and completely confused, he turned the note over to read "Please bring the carrots with you". 

Sheepishly he called for a few of his trusted bodyguards and made his way along the corridor of his stately Suburbs' estate, down the spiralled staircase, through the grand hall, towards the back staircase. As he gingerly made his way down towards the boiler room, a familiar humming noise was heard, with some reassurance he gestured to his bodyguards that they were relieved of their duty. 

"Primus, what are you doing down here?" JakeLuciano asked as he pushed the door open. The room was barely lit. Primus, upon hearing the Godfather come in, instantly jumped to his feet, flicking the light switch on at the same time. 

"Tada!! What do you think?" he yelled out "Nice surprise right?" 

JakeLuciano took a step back, the walls were filled with newspaper clippings, and photos of himself. "Its very nice Primus, you have been busy down here, a little bit too busy"

"Look" said Primus, spinning JakeLuciano around  "I have a wall  for Maple also, the old gang is back together again! Want a carrot?" 

"Err, sure" JakeLuciano spluttered, taking the carrot "One slight issue, Maple is no longer with us" 

Primus' eyes lit up, grabbing his bag of carrots "Who hurt her? I will get them!" 

"Oh no no, let me rephrase that, Maple had dedicated her whole life to me, and the only way I could ever repay her was to let her have her own family, she moved into her new HQ yesterday" JakeLuciano repsonded, helping himself to another carrot

But what are you going to do now? Who is going to help you get in and out of the bath?" Primus asked. JakeLuciano took a step back "Uhm, Maple did not use to help me get in and out of the bath, but she was my best friend and I am going to miss her terribly" 

"Oh" Primus sighed "She is going to do great. But why no bath time?" 

"I could not agree with you more my friend. And whilst we are here,  no more bath time talk. I would like you to take her place by my side though" JakeLuciano smiled at Primus, holding out his hand

Primus reached in for a handshake "You got it boss, now lets eat some carrots. They help you see in the dark" 

Congratulations to Maple and her Timbit Family, welcome to the Surburbs 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Always like working with other family's brings out the goodness of people ,,"WELCOME"

Report Post Tip

Maple, This is long overdue, It appears that my 249 days of Maple 4 Auth has finally worked.

I am so happy to see you get this chance, every time your bloodline has graced this position you have proven you deserve to be a Crew Leader and set the standards for what a Crew Leader is.

After the recent loss of great players from our district I have no doubt that you will help rebuild the Suburbs back to the district we once were.

Congratulations Maple!

Report Post Tip
I have been fortunate enough to work with maple, and I am extremely happy for you. Good luck in your new position I know you will make us all proud.
Report Post Tip

Gaius stepped into the streets in high spirits. The last few days weighed heavily in his mind but as soon as he heard the news that Godfather Jake was making an appearance he knew it would be well done and worth the time involved to listen.

He looked at Maple and a smile grew on his face that seemed to stretch from ear to ear. He stepped forward and outstretched a hand.

There are leaders, and then, there are leaders. Anyone that has ever been under such as Maple would know exactly what I'm talking about. The sheer talent that surrounds her already should be enough to make my point loud and clear.

Maple my dear, I am your biggest fan. I have been waving the Maple flag since the day I was born, and I will wave it since the day I die. 

It is always an honor to watch your bloodline make a bold run in this thing of ours. 

I look forward to working with you, to make this thing of ours all the more better. If there is anything you need, or want that I have to give do not hesitate to ask, for I will not hesitate to give.

Gaius steps forward and hugs Maple before walking off into the sunset to steal more monies.

Report Post Tip
Mama maple I am so proud of you I know you will do great but please don't forget to read me stories at bedtime

I cannot wait to see the run you have :)
Report Post Tip

Maple, miss Maple. You're an amazing person who has worked selflessly for the Czylharz family for a very long time. I enjoyed working with you while I was in the Suburbs.

This is so very well deserved I can't describe it! I'm very happy to see this though.

Dan notices Primus offering people carrots and remembers what happened last time and he politely declines.

I hope all goes well, Maple!

Report Post Tip

Maple, congratulations on a VERY WELL DESERVED position.
Suburbs couldn't get a more capable leader and here in Suburbs.
I have no doubt that you will do great and with your dedication and wisdom Suburbs will dust off the rust.

*Hands Maple a bag of carrots* 

Please accept this gift from me, specially selected for you. Think about us when you enjoy them.

Report Post Tip

Maple, good to see you in such an esteemed position. I hope to get to know you more through future business endeavors. Very well deserved position, I wish you all the best with your family.

Happy building!!

Report Post Tip
Sandman climbs to the top rope and jumps off, landing a devastating elbow drop on ChipChocolate, who he then discards from the ring like garbage. Crowd goes wild

Best wishes on expanding The Suburbs crime family Maple. Cheers.

Sandman stomps his way back to the locker room to do drugs as the fans chant his name and hold up signs that say "Maple"

Report Post Tip

Drawn by the chanting crowd and curious to find out what the commotion is all about, Sam wanders over to take a look. As he approaches the muffled cheering becomes clearer and "maple" "maple" is heard above all else.

Unable to push his way through the chaotic crowd, Sam shrugs his shoulders, takes his phone out of his pocket, and walks away updating his instagram with a picture of carrots and the caption"Congrats Maple! #Tasty"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to a well deserved auth Maple. You work extremely hard everyday and I know that will continue as you build your own family. I am here to help in every way possible and will not leave your side!

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Maple I know you and Legendary under Godfather Jakes leadership will turn the Suburbs into a thriving district.

Report Post Tip

Maple walks into Jake's HQ like she did every other day of her life. She knew that today wasn't quite the same but who was going to kick her out. She heard a commotion from the basement and wondered what could be going on. All she knew that was down there was the old boiler. She decided she'd check it out and found her way down the staircase. 

Jake? Primus? What are you doing down here? What is all over the walls? Why are there carrots everywhere? You know what? I don't want to know. I'll check back in a few hours.

Maple left and walked out onto the streets. She wasn't sure what she had walked into but she knew she had to erase it from her memory immediately. She stopped at the shop and picked up a bottle of wine. She would take this back to her new place and relax a little with some of her new family.

She was stopped along the street by old friends and new faces who all congratulated her on her new position. Each time Maple would stop and smile and say thank you to each person for their well wishes.

Report Post Tip

Neal had only known Maple for a few days but the few days they hand known each other was wonderful. Their bloodlines had gone back a ways and he remembered stories his father had told him about the woman. He took a moment and walked over to her. 

Congrats on this accomplishment. From what I know you'll do amazing. Anything you ever need just let me know and I'll be there. 

Neal walks away silently. 

Report Post Tip

This is a long long time coming.

You are the hardest working person in this business and you deserve this opportunity only about 12 times over.

It has finally come and I am so pleased to be able to work with you in your new bold suit!

Congratulations

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend , this could not have happened to a better person. 

I'm happy you got this opportunity, I wish you the best.

Report Post Tip
Telkin had been wondering for quite some time now when the lovely Maple would toss on the bold pants, and it seemed the day had finally come. Finishing off his rum and cola at Telkin's Hangout in Chicago, he stumbled out onto the streets and made his way to where he'd heard the celebration was going on. Grinning as he spots Maple, Telkin hugs her briefly.

"You'll have to *hiccup* excuse the alcohol on my breath, ever since the *hiccup* mass amount of bloodshed the other night, I've *hiccup* been spending a lot of time drinking."

Telkin hands a fine bottle of scotch to Maple before lighting a cigarette. Amusing himself for a few moments by blowing smoke rings into the air, Telkin almost forgot he wasn't done congratulating Maple.

"Any*hiccup*way, I'm very glad that you've got your own family now and I'm sure they *hiccup* are too. Don't go gettin' any less sweet on us, dear."

Telkin flopped down on the curb and swayed left and right, thoroughly enjoying being so intoxicated.
Report Post Tip

Sycamore appears in the ring wearing a black and white stripped top. He gets to the full 10 count and motions for the bell to be rung raising Sandman's hand. He turns to the Godfather and Don Maple.

Congratulations Don Maple, I haven't spoke to you yet but have heard good things, I look forward to seeing you continue your work but with your own family

Report Post Tip

I could sing you another song but it would never be as good as the first one.

This makes me happy.

You are the one person, that if anyone joins you they will never forget how lucky they are to work with you. I've had the pleasure in the past to experience this, so naturally this gives me great warmth in the belly to see.

I wish you all the success you deserve and look forward to many more enjoyable chats <3

Congratulations. 

maple naple

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A sweeter syrup than Maple?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL