Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 15:54:43
Page:  1 
The future of Corktown, Detroit Started by: Scarecrow on Jan 21, '14 02:36

Almost everyone in Corktown, Detroit was killed in The War...who will become the new head(s) of Corktown? Any thoughts or ideas? Or even suggestions?

Report Post Tip

The godfathers are discussing the redistribution of crews.  i would expect to see a few 60 unit people or those near move around

Report Post Tip

I think the PH crew should move there and then PH should be a rogue zone where rogue crews can set up and battle it out with each other. Anyone who travels into PH risks their life and anyone who is from PH and travels out risks theirs.

Report Post Tip

As interesting, dangerous and exciting that maybe blackblack even as an experiment you know bullets would always stray as usual and someone else would suffer.  Plus the frustration of people who join not knowing what they are getting themselves into.

Report Post Tip
I just think it would be awesome. Or maybe every district could nominate 3 campions and have a battle royale. Like the hunger games
Report Post Tip

could nominate all the people you don't like in a district then :P

Report Post Tip

Guess id be nominated.... hahaha jk.

Report Post Tip

You know I must say a city of pure war would be awesome!! But, how would we keep it from spilling over into the other cities.

Report Post Tip

I am taking Corktown, DT under my wing and leadership.

Report Post Tip

Sorry Skorpeon, I think it is pretty clear that Corky belongs in Corktown. *nods*

I am intrigued by the prospect of an all war city, but also wonder with Mikro hiw we would keep it from spilling over into other cities.

I look forward to seeing what the Godfathers do with the empty district(s).

Report Post Tip

I second the notion that Corky belongs in Corktown, I can't fathom a better fit than that! 

Report Post Tip

An all War city would be interesting. Though I would prefer to think of the District as somewhere that anyone can set up whenever they want. Obviously that would lead to new auths setting up and taking down folk that currently exist there.. but it would still be interesting.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The future of Corktown, Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL