Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 17:44:25
Page:  1 
A Legendary tale Started by: JakeLuciano on Jan 22, '14 06:57

The floor was littered with half-eaten carrots,  "Primus, you in here?" JakeLuciano bellowed. 

"Err, hold on a second boss, just finishing off" a startled Primus let out "I was not expecting you down here so soon. Help yourself to some carrots, will be right with you"

Not wishing to find out what exactly Primus was finishing off, JakeLuciano grabbed a carrot and went to make his way back out the door. Primus soon emerged from the back "Here boss, what do you think? Oooh a carrot" Primus asked, eagerly grabbing a half-eaten carrot "Pretty cool right?" 

JakeLuciano spun round to see a mannequin, painted orange, with green hair, and a pair of roller skates for shoes

"What do you reckon?"  Primus asked, gleefully looking in JakeLuciano's direction 

"There is no end to your creativity, is there? What is it?" a rather perplexed JakeLuciano asked, helping himself to another carrot 

"It's our new crew mascot, his name is Carrot" Primus responded

"Hmmmm, now you have me thinking, quite some ago, when your grandfather was still with us, there was a young man named Dispair, a real whippersnapper, he sported a similar hairstyle" JakeLuciano replied, patting Primus on the back

"Oh yeah, my grandfather mentioned him in his journals, his kin Legendary is here with us, he is a fine chap, inherited his family's crazy hair style by the looks of him" Primus offered, munching away on his carrots

"You know what? I want to see how this Legendary chap does, lets see what he can do" JakeLuciano smiled. 

"Good idea boss, and I have just the perfect gift" Primus laughed "Just need to work out where I left the wrapping paper"

Congratulations Legendary on your auth in the Suburbs and enjoy your gift from Primus! 

Report Post Tip

Draven walks in and looks at all the carrots laying about and looks puzzled. She kicks one across the floor and hears Primus yelling something about gifts. Her heels click across the floor as she gets closer to the vioces and then pauses.

Much to her delight she over hears auth, Legendary and well.. carrots.. A bit puzzling as she was always afraid of these carrots that she always hears about but she finds herself smiling.

Legendary.. You have been given a gift that so many hold dear. I, and so many others know that you will do great in the city of Chicago.

I look forward to working with you in the many days ahead.

She stops as she hands him a bottle of champange.

Congrats.

Report Post Tip

I do not know much about you Legendary but I have heard you are quite the player. I know our district has taken quite a hit during this last war and I have no doubt you will be one of the people to bring our district back to the place it once was.

I have no doubt that you will prove to me that you are truly Legendary as many have tried to prove before you. It is an honor to work in the same district as you.

Congratulations Man

Report Post Tip

Walking in he sees the horror of so many carrots and not a single cookie! tip toeing through the area avoiding the carrots in fear of being turned to the leafy green foods called "Vegetables!" He walks over to Legendary and drapes a arm around his shoulder

I am glad to be working with you boss and am here to help you in anyway I can I appreciate you stepping up and rocking it out I know you'll be awesome.

Report Post Tip

Carrots hmm? Sounds like a farm to me ;) Congrats man! I'll dedicate my next bowl to you.

Chong takes his bong and torches the whole bowl in a single hit before clearing it. Shortly after he exhales and becomes to cough profoundly. 

Eh-em, thats some good shit man. You can sit in on the next bowl pack if you want. 

Report Post Tip
Sandman (the champion) approaches his boss Legendary, Legendary's secretary ChipChocolate, and ChipChocolate's twin brother assistant-secretary FrankensteinX.

Legendary, glad you're getting this opportunity, and hope you take advantage of it and mold it in your own vision. You were a cool guy to work with in Roquelaure's crew, and now I look forward to seeing you do your own thing. Salut.

Report Post Tip

TokyoZombi hopped on the back of Sandman, literally, she was on his back. She was tired of walking around all the time and he looked strong. He could carry her around for a little while.

Congratulations Legendary! 

She eye'd up Legendary's right hand. Forgetting where she was, she licked her lips. He looked pretty tasty, she hoped he was only a semi-sweet chip instead of completely sweet. Tokyo liked a little bitterness in her snac....Tokyo snapped awake from her little fantasy. She couldn't eat ChipChocolate! Legendary would need him.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Peeking her head out of 'her' library when hearing all the commotion, Cosima grins and runs down nearly tripping over a carrot. Stopping to catch herself and her breath, she steps more carefully through the maze to stop near Legendary. 

I haven't had the time with you that so many have, but you gave me a place to hole up. I look forward to getting to know you and working with you. Congrats boss!

Report Post Tip

Gimli stands and listens in the crowd. He then makes his voice heard. 

Congratulations Legendary! I wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

My father used to tell me stories about the deeds you guys accomplished together. Your professionalism was something that he admired.
If he was still living, he would be mighty proud to experience this joyful day.

You my sir, have deserved this.
I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate you to your own family and wish you and your family all the best.

*Raises his glass*

Report Post Tip

Congrats Legendary, i know you can do a great job and look forward to seeing you grow.

Good luck my friend.

Report Post Tip

Legendary I am so excited to get to work with you. I know from working with your father that your work ethic is very strong. The Suburbs are lucky to have you and your crew here with us. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Legendary, the people you have surrounded yourself with speaks volumes about your abilities. I wish you nothing but the best in your future endevour as a crew leader.

Anyone that can stand beside Maple and Jake and receive a welcoming like you have must truely be legendary. Congratulations on your new position.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Legendary tale
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL