Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 23:46:51
Page:  1 
Umbrella Corp. Started by: Legendary on Jan 22, '14 20:38

Legendary steps out of his new headquarters he recently was granted to build and with a heavy heart looks around at all the stains that littered the ground from all the dead last night. Spying a bullet casing he picked it up and ran it between his fingers. Not really saying anything he kept rolling it across his knuckles till he flipped it into the palm of his hand.

I would like nothing more to come out here and happily announce my new family, but after the latest loss that we have almost all had I can't happily do that. I have been given the chance to continue something that was and will be amazing.

He looks at the people that have joined him and nods to them.

A great group of people, who have stuck around steadfast, committed and above all loyal stand before me that I am privileged to be able to say that I will protect and help grow.

He watches as ChipChoclate moves to his right side and FrankensteinX moves to his left.

Rebuild?...NO, Rebirth through the ashes of what once was and be thankful in what I and everyone in this city have been given the chance to do. GodFather JakeLuciano.. He pauses as he turns towards the Godfather. Thank you for this opportunity!

Dropping the bullet on the steps of the building he watches it as it rolls down and lands in a sewer drain to be washed away with all the waste water.

Welcome to The Umbrella Corp.

Report Post Tip

Chong is walking down the street when he hears Legendary making a speech. He stops and pauses for a moment listening, being the curious little cat he was. It doesn't take him long to realize this is another auth speech. 

"Quite a lot of these going on lately, but nonetheless, congratulations and I wish you the best of luck. Also, I love the name, great choice!" 

Mahri continues on his way to pick up the marijuana from his local dealer. 

Report Post Tip

Sam stands stoically in the crowd watching Legendary deliver his speech. Giving away no sign of emotion on the outside (as is often his way) Sam can't help but feel the warmth of pride wash over him as he considers himself lucky to be a part of this tight knit family. 

Looking on, his mind wanders to what the future may hold and while watching these three leaders he thinks to himself, "if the day comes; and I hope it never does; I would give my life for these three men."

Feeling uncomfortable with where his mind had wandered to and the feelings it had dredged up, he pulls himself together, adjusts his crotch in a manly way and shouts out "Congratulations Boss!" whilst around him the rest of the crowd sound out their congratulations.

Report Post Tip

WTRFG walks about when he finds his new boss, RH, and LH announcing the auth

Congratulations boss!

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your position bud. Glad to be working with you.

Report Post Tip

I know was in the works but is a tragedy what sped up your auth, i know you will do a great job my friend.

Congratulations and good luck

Report Post Tip

Congrats brother, I have known you a short time but I can tell you right off the bat you have great potential on running your own crew. Quickly and swiftly you were put to work under some real quick circumstances. And I must say I am very proud and pleased to wear this tag and work along side you and your very hard working crew. With your leading I know we have a very promising future. 

I want to once again salute you to your new role and your quick growing HQ. To a great addition to the Suburbs of Chicago.

Report Post Tip

It is an honor and a great privilege to be able to work on the same crew from two different era. My best wishes for our crew.

Report Post Tip

Frankenstein stands beside his leader has he gives his speech. While he is happy for his bosses auth but he cannot be truly happy in the moment with so much

bloodshed that followed

beforehand like le...Legendary finishes his peace and Frankenstein lights up a cigarette and steps forward blowing smoke to the side.

It is an honor to stand beside you sir, to serve you and the rest of our great family i've come to know. I will protect this family with my life and always seek whats best for it. Together we will build a strong thing here and i look foward to being a part of it. 

Frankenstein squanders the cigarette beneath his foot and follows Legendary inside.

Report Post Tip

Tragedy is unfortunately something we all must deal with from time to time. She was an amazing leader, and has left some huge shoes for you to fill. However, it looks like you've already begun to fill them up in no time flat.

Congratulations on your new position, I'm sure you will do quite well. 

Report Post Tip

congratulations lengendary, i look forward to seeing your future endeavours...

Good luck to you and your family 

Report Post Tip

A well dressed man wearing a lab coat over a suit steps out onto the streets to hear the news. He had gotten his contract with Umbrella because of his work on cells in Tokyo. Rumour had it that his test subject had gained some sentience and had gathered followers.

Congratulations boss i know you will do great work in this city. Now if you have no objections i must return to the lab ive started to get some promising results in my latest experiment.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Walking into the building seeing the new walls thinking to himself how great everything looks so shortly after the war amazed at the Umbrella logos above the entrance as well as a huge one on the wall as you enter

I must say I could not be more pleased with who took over, we have lost a lot of people. I myself lost a wonderful person that took me in after I myself was lost.  Had I went somewhere else I most likely would have joined my friends fates.  I will thank Roque again and again for the lessons I have learned, I have learned a ton from Legendary to and will continue to learn from him as well as protect him with my life if need be.  I am extremely excited to be in this family and excited to serve by my comrades as well as new family members.

This being a new age for us let us not mourn for the ones we have lost, nor shall shed a tear for they would not wish us to.  Instead let us remember that sacrifices were made and we are here because of the individuals that protected us.  Let us cherish the good memories we have of them and let us rebuild on the ashes that caste down so many.  I see a much stronger unified family now, I also feel we all still have a little growing to do and many new challenging and experiences ahead of us!

Legendary it is a pleasure to be working with you I could not be more honored.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A young woman steps outside of the library looking a little disheveled and unorganized. Looking around at all the changes in the HQ, she smiles and goes downstairs. Making her way outside, she hears Legendary and walks over.

I just want to say congratulations and thank you to a man who took me in without a second thought. Know that I will give my life for you and this family.

Report Post Tip

As an Older man approaches Legendary. the two met eyes and new they were met to be a family member. as they chat and hooked up and all is well in the Legendary family/Umbrella Corp.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Umbrella Corp.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL