Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 22:51:36
Page:  1 
A very special Birthday Started by: NealCaffrey on Jan 25, '14 05:57

NealCaffrey walks out into the streets with his best friend and pal Chekov. They are walking carrying a banner.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANTHEMAN <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The walked and hung it from two light poles. Neal then walked out in front of a large group gathering to see what the commotion was about. 

"Hello friends, family and strangers. I am here to tell you that tomorrow we have a very very special birthday. DanTheMan is the man of the hour. How Ironic right? Well anyways I am just here to tell him all congrats for making it this far in life and the offer him the best in his adventures from here on out." 

Report Post Tip

Chekov was so excited to celebrate Dan the Man's birthday. Dan the Man was the man with a plan who helped his friend Stan rent a van. So, he owed it to him by making this birthday the most amazing event ever in his life. Since Neal Caffrey was a terrible baker, Chekov knew he would need to make all of the cupcakes, strawberry, of course, Dan's favorite flavor, because it was pink, which is his favorite color. Pink frosting on top was absolutely necessary. And to top it all off he added some lovely hearts, because Dan the man needed to find love in his life this year, and Chekov was hoping these cupcakes would inspire him to find his one true love.

"I am so glad everyone came here today for Dan the Man's big bad birthday bash. The only thing that could make it better is some donuts, but knowing Danny boy, he probably ate them all already."

Report Post Tip

JohnnyArmadillo knew about the suprise party for a few days prior, he was in charge of hiding the cake. It was so tasty though that he had to have another one made, armadillo's just can't seem to hold back their love for cake sometimes.

"Happy Birthday buddy, so glad to be able to spend it with you Neal, Chekov, and all his other friends, and Banditos alike!

Johnny breaks out the cake and tosses it onto the table, then he breaks out the ice-cream.

"Lets get this party started!"

Report Post Tip

Sabrina hears of an upcoming birthday and approaches the gathering crowd.

Happy Birthday!

Report Post Tip

Tokyo had been sitting in this damned cake for far too long now. If she couldn't visually see her legs beneath her she would have thought they had fallen off again, they were so tingly and asleep. The great NealCaffrey, Tokyo thought he was a magician, told her after the party started he'd play that special tune and she'd pop out. Ta-da! 

Ta-da not! The party had started. Tokyo could hear the laughter, drinking and fun times around her. Well, around the cake that was around her. This was probably another trick up NealCaffrey, the greatest magician's sleeve. Tokyo remembered the last time something like this had happened. Just get into the giant paper mache piñata, he said. It'll be fun, he said. The kids won't hit you too hard, he said!

The sheer trauma off that memory made Tokyo decide she was taking matters into her own hands. Tokyo instantly leaped from within the cake!

Happy Birthday!

Report Post Tip

Happy happy birthday Boss, friend..terrible singer. 

Desmand smiles and gives DanTheMan a hug and a bottle of Pepsi, despite his prominent position he was STILL to young to have alcohol. 

Report Post Tip

Oh.. Thank you friends! I very much appreciate this.

Dan smiles until he sees Desmand with a Pepsi and then he glares very hard and he cries a little on the inside.

Well.. Next year, Desmand, NEXT YEAR.

Dan laughs a little and smiles.

Report Post Tip

Ziva scoops DanTheMan up into a hug and ruffles his hair.

You're getting on a little there son! You'll be a grown up before you know it!

But still, no girlfriends! And respect your elders, my little Failpot!

Ziva slips DanTheMan a bottle of juice and a wrapped up gift of crayons and a new coloring book.

Report Post Tip

Allure looks DanTheMan up and down, sizing him up.

Morty, this is definitely a birthday to remember...the birthday of puberty. I know these changes will be scary and confusing, but we are all here for you.

She pulls out her iPod, blasting the theme to DanTheMan's birthday party, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34jC4I1m70.

This is for you, Mortane. Time to be a man and get a big booty hoe. For your birthday this year, that is exactly my present to you.

Allure claps her hand and all of Goodfella's bitches approach DanTheMan, giving him birthday kisses.

Report Post Tip
Padrino was walking by a crowd that apparently celebrated someone's birthday. Upon closer inspection he realizes that it was a known mobster DanTheMan whose birthday it was. He approached andexpressed congratulations.

Happy birthday DanTheMan!
Report Post Tip

Yajirobe decides on this one occasion that he will share a little bit of his fish with DanTheMan

It's YummyFish!

Report Post Tip

Happy birthday!

Your accountant makes note that $1 has been wired to DanTheMan from your account.

Don't spend it all at one place now, ya hear? 

Report Post Tip

DanTheMan, our family lines have known of each other for years, but has only recently been we actually talk.   I wish you the very best of everything for your birthday, and many more birthdays to come.

Report Post Tip

Happy birthday Danny, hope your day will be awesome.

Your accountant makes note that $10 has been wired to DanTheMan from your account.

Figured you'd need some singles for the strippers.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A very special Birthday
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL