Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 16:59:31
Page:  1 
Dam I look FINE! You jealous? Started by: FrankensteinX on Jan 25, '14 19:33

Frankenstein rounded the corner bullets flying behind him, yelling could be heard trailing in the distance. He had just robbed a local Chicago bank and catching a bullet in the gut he laughed pressed up against the dark alleyway wall. Looking about, he noticed a manhole in the alley and effortlessly slipped away. A few miles away he surfaced into a different ally way cash in tow, he slung the sack over his back and lit a cigarette smirking. He sat there and let out a laugh

"Well that didn't go has planned, didn't expect any interference from a civilian!" Frankenstein looked down at his clothes and let out a long sigh... "Ah man I really like these clothes!" He had made his suit many nights ago and was really proud of it, guess ill have to make a new one or patch this one he said to himself looking about. He looked up and noticed a sign for a pub and realized where he was. "Ahhh!, my good friend Chat may be able to help! " Frankenstein rounded the corner and made his way down a couple blocks to Husky's house and knocked on the door almost immediately it was opened by one of bis servants.....

A few minutes go by and Chat joins Frankenstein in his library "Frank what a pleasant surprise how may I help you!" Frankenstein and Chat began a long conversation catching up and just shooting the breeze drinking a little, Chat informed Frankenstein that he had just made an investment in some overseas accounts and they page off big time, No shit man Frankenstein exclaimed and offered a firm congrats and over enthusiastic best wishes. They then got on the topic of todays event and what happened to frank the two laughed a lot and Frankenstein exclaimed how he needed a new set of threads " I've admired your work and I know your really busy, I'vehad my hand in tailoring but nothing compared to your detailed work, I would love if you had something I could show my self off in!" Chat sat back and laughed "I may be able to help you with a little something, wait right here!"

Chat  disappeared for 30 minutes and returned with a suit bag and handed it to Frankenstein. "I had to make a quick fit modification and a touch up or two but I think you will love it." Frankenstein sat the bag on the nearby table and slowly unzipped his gift, Frankenstein's jaw dropped at such beauty such fine craftsmanship, surely there was still much left for Frankenstein to ear but this suit was just a master piece Frankenstein slipped the suit on and it fit like a glove! Such fine materials, Frankenstein looked at himself in the mirror on the wall and did a 360° "DAM I LOOK FINE!"

Frankenstein looked at Chat and praised him "It's amazing man! This is unlike anything I expected! If there is anything I can ever do for you don't hesitate to ask! Chat smiled, and replied. "It's nothing man, and thanks that means alot." Frankenstein smiled ear to ear and took a large stack from his take at the bank. "I'm not gonna take no for an answer brother! I'm gonna go flaunt the hell out of these fine new threads now." Frankenstein grabbed his bag and made his way back on the streets. He strolled through the streets with utter confidence and a big grin on his face.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dam I look FINE! You jealous?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL