Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:37
Page:  1 
The Bronx and the Odyssey! Started by: JohnnyNoname on Jan 27, '14 09:09

Johnny woke up this morning, feeling a lot like he did every morning. Not much different. I suppose one never does. Alas, he knew this was a big day for him, and the rest of New York as well. He got up and put on his best suit, completed his normal morning routine, and took a seat in his office. He knew Yajirobe would be by a little later to take him to the place he would meet Cantillon, and the rest of the New York uppers, but he still had a few things he needed to get done. 

When Yajirobe arrived with Hetfield, Johnny knew it was time to get down to business, he hopped in the car waiting outside where they drove for a few miles, but it seemed like a few hundred. Johnny slowly walked inside upon arrival and saw a lot of familiar faces, so many people had shown up to see him and to celebrate this day with him and he was not about to let anyone down. He walked over to Cantillon and shook his hand, taking the cigar he was offered a long with his scotch. The room then got quite and he felt the need to say a few words. 

"I’m Johnny, my friends call me Johnny Armadillo as most of you know. I have been given the great honor of being a ‘Made Guy’ in The Bronx alongside Cantillon. When approached about this I was in a short momentary shock, a happy shock. Cantillon, Toy Armadillo and DanTheMan have all been there for me and they’re giving me this wonderful chance to prove myself in front of them along with my tier 1 friends Chekov, Desmand, Solid, cookies, AtticusFinch, Goku and Amethyst of course. Any time I needed a little cash, it was in my hand before I could even ask, any time I needed to get something off my chest, or just spout off about random ideas. These guys were there listening to everything I had to say. It’s been a great Journey so far and I couldn’t be working alongside better friends in my personal opinion."

“The Odyssey” will be the name of the family. It dates back a lot longer than most know, back to the time of the Bandito’s when his great, great, grandfather was a Bandito, he would be proud of the steps his grandson had taken. His grandfather used to always tell him "It's not about the destination. It's about the journey."

"I would just like to think ToyArmadillo, and Cantillon again for this wonderful opportunity to rebuild The Bronx, and help New York grow as a whole, I'm looking forward to the journey ahead and I assure you, I will not let you down.

Johnny raises his glass in the air for a toast of sorts, and then takes a big drink of his scotch and took a puff on his cigar, before walking back over to Cantillon and a few others who were standing next to each other getting ready to head out towards the Bronx. 

Report Post Tip

Desmand smiled and chuckled to himself as Johnny fucking NoName Armadillo The Farm Protector thanked him for his tier one friendship.

It was you and DanTheMan that persuaded me to join you here in Brooklyn under Godfather ToyArmadillo and Cantillon and I thank you for that. My experiences have been nothing short of amazing so far and whilst I'm sad you are leaving Brooklyn, I'm glad you'll be just round the corner on a farm of your own.

I really love what JamesCook has done with your crest too, that man surely is a wizard with things like that and I'm glad you managed to coax him out of his retirement to work on that." 

Desmand hands Johnny a special bean.

"A keen bean for you my friend, there aren't many of these out there but you have earned it."

Report Post Tip
*walks up to johnny and shakes his hand*

Congrats on the move and the opportunity. I look forward to seeing you guys grow and flourish..
Good luck to you all.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Johnny i have my family has known of yours for a very long time. You really deserve this and i know you will do great things
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Johnny I'm sure you'll do terrific!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Johnny, hope you do amazing things and I wish you luck even though you wont need it.

Acid shakes his old friends hand and walks away to do his daily business

Report Post Tip
Congratulations my old friend your bloodline has always impressed me and I can say this is a wonderful choice for an auth I know you will do well in the Bronx I wish you the best and look forward to seeing what you can do.
Report Post Tip

Congrats Johnny. 

Having only worked with you and your bloodline recently, you are the perfect man for the job. I eagerly look forward to our future relationship. 

Good luck Johnny!

Report Post Tip

Johnny Boy! I'm very proud. You've been like a brother to me and you're finally here where you belong, as a leader.

I'm so very happy and I see you've taken two very lovely hands! I love you all!

Good luck and you know if you ever need help, your Bandito brothers are here.

Dan smiles to the Armadillo.

Report Post Tip

Invidia went over to JohnnyNoname and took his hand to shake it.

"Congratulations Sir! I know you will do great things."

Invidia steps down and claps her hands.

Report Post Tip

G'luck kid.

Report Post Tip

Johnny arrives back at his party after just having left a few moments before.

"I would really like to say thank you to everyone for all of you're kind words and encouragement."

"It really means a lot to me, and I would also like to thank JamesCook, he is tier 1 at everything, and simply unmatched when it comes to his tailoring skills."

Johnny curls up into his shell and rolls out the door. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir. I wish you the best!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend, i wish you the best of luck rebuilding both the Bronx and New York.  Good luck.

Report Post Tip

NealCaffrey walks right up to JohnnyNoName and pats him on the shoulder as he turns around Neal extends his hand looking him dead in the eyes. 

Congrats sir this was very much deserved you'll do well as a leader. 

Report Post Tip

Anna walks past JohnnyNoname making his auth speech and does a double take. He looked oddly familiar, like a friend of the family she remembered seeing occasionally when she was younger. She nudges her glasses a little further up her nose and looks again.

"That'll be his son, then"

she muttered, thinking it was inaudible to others. Not so. One of the young men gathered in the crowd turned around to her.

"Aye lass, that's Anomaly's boy, God rest his soul. Following in his Dad's footsteps now though".

Anna couldn't help but grin. The journals of her ancestors said many good things about Anomaly - not least the cat and mouse game that'd endured over several generations where he'd attempted to bring them into his crew.

Making her way towards the man himself, she shyly speaks to him, her words no more than a mutter.

"Johnny, congratulations on your auth. My family has held yours in high regard for quite some time now, and I'm delighted to see you follow your fathers footsteps into a bold suit. The best of luck to you, but I don't think you'll need it."

Report Post Tip

TokyoZombi was still on morning stroll of looking for breakfast even though it was well into the afternoon. Maybe even early evening. She'd never know, she didn't carry a watch. That's when she saw Anna. Just a little nibble. Tokyo crept up behind the lady and breathed onto her neck. Tokyo licked her lips and just as she was about to speak someone bumped her from behind. She whipped around and snarled, but no one was there. Again, Tokyo sighed. This was getting to be difficult and since she couldn't find InsertNameHere she'd have to just settle on a bird or a cat. 

In the annoyed state Tokyo found herself in was freezing her to the spot she stood. She had no choice but listen to the crowd around her. Johnnynoname wore a track suit? No, no, that didn't make any sense. Her mind was foggy, she needed flesh. Craved flesh. She felt her feet start to move again, she was shuffling farther into the crowd. Oh no, this wasn't going to be good. She needed to get control of her feet again and stop this madness before this celebration turned into a bloodbath. 

Congratulations Johnny!

Tokyo shouted before exiting the crowd. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bronx and the Odyssey!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL