Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:31
Page:  1 
Moving The Farm Started by: Amethyst on Jan 27, '14 13:34

Amethyst was just sitting around polishing her boots when ToyArmadillo came marching up to her in a panic. He explained to her that there has been a little hitch with The Farm construction. "What hitch?" Amethyst asked him. "The removal men have failed to turn up!" he raged. Amethyst told him to calm down. “This move can still be worked out” she told him. "HOW!?" snapped Toy Armadillo. "We will get the guys to help and borrow some of DanTheMan vans and get it done ourselves" Amethyst replied.

So it was arranged and they made their way over to The Farm to help get things loaded up and organised. The Farm had to move as it had little room to grow anymore and more land was needed for the growing of carrots. The Farm would still be in close reach to the families of Brooklyn for it was not going to far away.

Finally the vans were loaded up to go when all of the sudden Toy Armadillo tripped over The Farm cat and landed face down into a muddy puddle. "Well this is just great" he said "They forgot the cat". Amethyst tried hard not to go into a fit of giggles.

Being a lover of animals he could see the funny side to it all as he turned to Amethyst to say "I'll go help them at the other end in The Bronx and take Cantillon his kitty. Can you do me the favour of making the official announcement on my behalf please?" Amethyst nodded as Toy Armadillo went on his way.

Amethyst made her way to the streets  and set up a table with several jugs of freshly made Carrot Juice on it and paper cups. Then with an old crate she stood up on it to simply say "Ladies and Gentlemen Godfather Toy Armadillo has asked me to announce that as of today The Farm will be leaving Brooklyn to move to The Bronx. I would like you all to join in the celebrations of this by helping yourselves to some Carrot Juice and toasting to Cantillon and The Farm!" She paused for a moment "They will come and join in with the celebrations once the move has been completed.. please enjoy yourselves"

With that she stepped down to go mingle with the crowds.

Report Post Tip

Captious intended to drink astronomical amounts in celebration of Cantillon's new place, then realized he took all the good stuff with him.

Bastard.

She ran off to the Bronx to coax him out of his alcohol.

Report Post Tip

What can i say my friend, i know how much ToyArmadillo wanted you to have your own district and be Godfather one day and i hope this pays off and you get the opportunity you deserve for everything you have done.

Congrats and Good luck in the Bronx

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Moving The Farm
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL