Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:39
Page:  1 
Breaking news! Started by: Ziva on Jan 27, '14 21:10

Ziva runs out onto the street, carrying a large poster, rolled up under her arm. With a scarf wrapped around her face, dark sunglasses and a thick woolen hat, accompanied by frequent and furtive glances over her shoulder, she appears to be a woman wishing to go unnoticed.

Creeping up to what was an advertising board next to a closed down shop, she glances around once more, checking over both shoulders, before adjusting the scarf, sliding her hand into her pocket and removing a handful of nails, and a hammer from her handbag.

Unrolling the poster, she quickly - though not without one loud "FUCKING OWCH" a she managed to hammer her thumb rather than the nail - attached it to the wall.

BREAKING NEWS

RAGNAR_LOTHBROK IN RUMORED GRAVY EATING SHOCK!

Has the king of gravy hatred been living a lie? Has he finally been discovered?!

Rumor would have it, ladies and gentlemen, that Mr. Lothbrok has confessed to entering a certain establishment peddling chicken, cooked in a style favored in Kentucky... and opted for gravy!

What has triggered this change of heart remains to be seen. Early money seems to be on his love for a certain gravy boat, or the influence of a certain gravy queen. Or maybe it was just extra nice gravy.

Ragnar - It's okay. Repeat after me:

"My name is Ragnar_Lothbrok, and I'm a Gravyaholic".

VIVA LA GRAVY!

Giving her handiwork a satisfied nod, she pulls the scarf up a little more and scurries off down the street - doubtless to spread the word further before Ragnar can enter a state of denial about his gravy loving.

Report Post Tip
JonnyBeBlue saw what was a rather odd sign, hand written, posted up on an old, abandoned business. He stopped to read the sign, and was even more confused after doing so. Shrugging his shoulders, he put his hands back into his pockets and shuffled off down the street.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Breaking news!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL