Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:18:25
Page:  1 
ViciousSpikeS' Attempt to Kill Solastalgia Started by: SpikeS on Jan 29, '14 13:28

So my father was trying to clean this war up... you know... working on the inside. But his gun just couldn't do it. He missed on Solastalgia, and for some reason someone killed him. Sucks when you're just trying to help.

But seriously folks, I'm not here to talk about this war. That's not my job. I'll leave that to the victors... for now. I've been silent about my grandfather's takedown, and all I will say is that people need to rethink confidence in their allies... The same ones I was never going to touch... teamed up with Cantona (someone who I also considered an ally) and look at where he is now. haha liars. etc.

But back to the point.

My father took a shot at Solastalgia. Why? Because he was his friend. Who's your friend? Do you have any who you'd do that for? We should all be so lucky, and I'm not kidding.

He was in need of assistance, and it was given to him... even if it doesn't help him finalize anything. It does deprive some people from sleep which is comforting.

My father would never have had a future on that account. It was apparent. No rise to power for him. No trust would be given, considering my ancestor was stripped of it by what's left of the playing field. Let's not kid ourselves about that. Even if he got authed, he'd be wiped as soon as possible, depending on the constraints of authable people and being able to refill a district or the like.

To Ragnar_Lothbrok, my kitten, it was nothing personal, that move of mine; it was just convenient. However, I will state in public that you were not as loyal to me as I thought. You shot Husky who grew in the same crew as you, and you deleted me from my own shot reports, others too... but me most importantly. Dead or not, it showed where your loyalty and self interest was. You should've died with the men you were with by fighting somehow. The people who helped filled your crew, and Bip and Dripple did nothing to aid you getting Godfather, quite evidently... It was all the people you stood by to watch die. So, though really, I have no issues with you. Solastalgia needed it. You'll get over it in due time... I've been over my issue for quite a bit... 

Either way,

Bon Chance Solastalgia.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Not totally sure you are over your issue since you felt the desire to bring the subject up.

Any how to cheer you up have a shot for your OOCitis maybe that might help your bloodline move on.

Report Post Tip

Wouldnt waste your breath Romeo he is still crying over Jake and Co killing the wanker

Report Post Tip
Good hard working people have died today under solatalgias reign. His lack of leadership skills, understanding and ability to be a real godfather have been proven here today. Everyone knows it, I'm just the one out here saying it. His should have come much sooner but it didn't. So today friends lie dead in the streets and soon he wil join them. Am I bitter and pissy? Not at all, I'm just disapointed to see someone fail so badly at being godfather.
Report Post Tip

Fail? God Deadlyspike and PhilSteak where worse or throw in Jake am i inactive enough Lucwhat ever his name is. think i seen him make an appearence today for about a record 5 minutes

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Phil steak was a arrogant asshole ill give you that, but he defended his people and acted like a godfather. Granted it was a power tripping godfather who in the end got what he deserved he was still light years ahead of this guy
Report Post Tip

Defended? Only if he thought it was worth his while or he knew he could push them around which for awhile was pretty much everybody sols mistake was the same mistake made by ares and cantona that let a cancer grow and grow.

If they had of acted they would be safe as houses but no they let that cancer grow now you have a  ship jumping traitor in dibble and an IA dick in Jake with the power nice going

Report Post Tip
I was completely uninterested in whatever this shit is about but in regards to what mik and Marcus are debating, I have to agree with mik. But whatever. Let's get back to SpikeS blurring the lines of OOC and his mafia ancestors
Report Post Tip

Whisper hears the commotion and stops to listen for awhile. Slight irritation crosses her pale face and quickly disappears. She stares at the random Mafioso's just standing in the street and then crosses her arms across her chest and shakes her head. She preferred to keep her thoughts to herself and instead of joining the pouting and pissing of the men she turned and walked away in the opposite direction.

Report Post Tip
As was brought to my attention by my Don Legendary, I probably should have been more specific in what it was referring to. I agreed with mik's remarks about Phil_Steak. The rest of the stuff is what I referred to as being disinterested in.
Report Post Tip

Thanks for the clarification Sandman I am disinterested in everything else :S

Report Post Tip

Boy it sure sounds like Sandman just got his wrist slapped.  I wonder for why . . .  Why would that be, eh . . .   Being honest mayhaps? 

It’s obvious (painfully OBVIOUS) that JakeLuciano is trying to hide the fact that he’s been inactive and, thereby, insulting the intelligence of the community. 

Jake, news flash!!!  We know you’re inactive, just because you actively use other means to communicate (OOC: Whatsapp) it does not make your being IA right or okay in to any capacity. 

Though nobody in your district has the guts, gusto or balls should I say, to tell you the truth, but I clearly do.  The truth is everyone in your own district wants you to retire, because you’re doing them all a disservice by not being around, you dirty ole has-been scrub.  How many of bip’s immediate family members died, eh?  How many of Dripples people?  Now how many of YOUR OWN died in the war?  You'd have to ask yourself why this happened, but you won't.  One can only speculate that it's, perhaps, the fact that they were not informed of your intentions or ‘blessing’ to enter the war.   Hell, even the district HSL found out well after the war began.  But you agreed to sign on, shoot Ziva (which I might add you failed.  Lazy eye is a bitch, eh?) and then log off again into obscurity.  All the direction came from families outside not only the district, but the city as a whole.  Don't need to bother going into too many details here.

The point is, you’re screwing over the community and more importantly your district by half-assing your Godfather status/position (at least theoretically youre a Godfather, because you sure dont lead like one.)  It’s insulting to your district, and a disappointing to your family lineage. 

Jake, let go.  Retire.  Do what is right.  Ya mook.  

I doubt you'll even see this to be honest, it will likely fall on deaf ears.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $184,000 Tip

Atticus strolls into the street. 

"SpikeS, it gets better. Trust." 

Previously, his father had been working for his family, drug running all over the shot, making money and tons of it like everybody else was doing. From amongst the community that were running themselves ragged over America, you could see who was connected, and who was not. Having his bloodline arriving a little over a fortnight ago, everything was still new to him, although, he couldn't use that line for much longer. Still he was the youngest of them all, well... He'd have to be after his lineage all murdered from the recent wars for reasons that had eluded him completely.

Todays events were almist identical in what happened with his papa, awar started over what exactly? Power? Paranoia? The cause was unknown to Ignazio, all he knew for sure is that he was safe and his family... For now. No one knew exactly what the future held for anyone, and with the events now cooling down, that sense of paranoia stuck over him just as easy as breathing. The paranoia was not something that could be cured, the thought processes running round in circles were affecting the capabilities of his work, actions and even behaviour. It could not be shaken, just like trying to suffocate yourself by only holding your breath... It was impossible.

There was only one way to shake it, highly unlikely it would work, but still a slight chance... He had to mingle. The saying, the closer you are to danger the less likely you'll be hurt came to mind, he had to show his face and walk the streets if the paranoia was to ease, never cured though. Through a friend, he'd heard of some sort of commotion kicking off in the streets, it was all about the war. Curiosity killed the cat they say, but he needed to know how it happened, why it happened. After all, his family nearly perished from the war.

After being informed as to where it all started kicking off, he had to go down and listen, mainly for peace. With shakes that would kill a baby and the sight of a mole if he did not wear his glasses, he took little time in arriving at the ground. Not wanting to be disrespectful, but more so out of fear, he stands at a safe distance and just eavesdrop, hoping to catch something, anything.
Report Post Tip

Spike my old pal, i feel i need to be blunt and knowing your line, i think its something that you will be able to cope with. Now, your actions were somewhat contentious on their own, calculated and extremely unnecessary and pointless, they did not and could not change the outcome of the war, all you achieved was keeping people from sleeping for an extra few hours, hope it was worth it. In all honesty, you could have done a lot worse than you did, however you have more than likely alienated yourself and believe me,  that's a tag that doesn't drop over time, it takes a lot of work to rebuild any faith you may have gathered.

What really disappoints me though is this little charade in the streets, utterly lacking in any class  and quite frankly i though you were much better than this, its a massive shame that you feel this is the best way to justify your actions, when in actual fact it just makes you look butthurt and for me, that's so hard to say to you, like i have said i had copious amounts of respect for your father and your linage as a whole, god knows we go a long way back.

I'm hoping with the power of hindsight, you can look at this and understand my words. I hope that too many people don't hold you to ransom because of this because up until this point,  i thought you was a leader of this world, evidently, based off this outburst, it seems i was wrong.

Report Post Tip

JakeLuciano provides clarity to the masses:

1. Roquelaure begins flying the colors of Czylharz.  Is she really a good representative of what Czylharz.  That in itself is laughable.

2. Yeah sure you can take out Anarchy, no wait you can’t the other Godfathers said you couldn’t

3.  So then, you decide to ship Roquelaure to the suburbs.  What happened to the competition in S.I. anyway? 

4.  Roquelaure is shot, and becomes your LHM and district HSL.  Forget the fact that she was inadequate/clueless as a crewleader, but now shes “district” HSL and LHM.  Nice move their champ.  Yesterday her abilities were on true display when she led the district into war.  Oh wait, did she actually serve a function?  On top of that who even likes her in the district.  The best thing she did was create even more instability.  Jake I got news for you, draven does not know shit about leading and it was evident.  Perhaps had you been around you would know huh?

5.  Legendary takes over the family of Roquelaure.  So, let me get this straight.  You have about a million years of experience in that district, and you set up the guy with none.  I can see why that is looked at as a brainiac maneuver.  That explains why the family is run so piss poor.  At least if he had adequate hands, but who are these clowns anyway.  Perhaps if you were around you would know huh?

6.  Last but not least, to sum it all up:  You have allowed your district to implode because you are too cowardly or simply not capable to admit you simply do not have the time to devote to your district any longer.  It is honestly a sad sight to watch when a once great district has been brought to its knees. Will you just wait until the entire district has been eliminated? 

It is all clear as day.  

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $145,000 Tip

Mako walks by and tucks a note into SpikeS's pocket.

Hi Spike,

What astonishes me is that you think you were owed something. You believe in even after death, that you should have a band of loyal supporters? You know what your father accomplished in his run? Losing those loyalties with people who considered themselves in it. Well, except for your tight knit kitten group of 'yes men'. You never took into consideration that if you turned on your own, that it would be your greatest downfall. Seems you pissed off a lot of people with that move and it seems that's why maybe they weren't so enthusiastic to let you dive head first right into another life of crime without showing your loyalty again. Let's face it, proing the enemy isn't a good start.

Now you're just bitching about things you were doing as well. Why did you rely on the loyalties of Sol and Cantona? Just in case this day came... The day where you could've finally sided with your real friends (and all the expansions in districts you had) to eventually turn on your loyalties. There is certainly no doubt in my mind about that. Soooo many times where we talked that the young Spike was pissed that he didn't get the districts he asked for. 'Omg, they gave me a NY district when I deserve a CH or DT one'. You died for good reason, Spike. It's a shame you don't want to earn your stripes back.

- Mako

He nods to the man and tips his hat before walking away.

So you're saying your father was so arrogant that he thought he was somehow entitled to a crew of his own and he felt that he wouldn't be given auth because he wasn't trusted. He then decided the best way to handle this lack of trust was to betray his leader and protect an enemy of his crew during a war. So with that being said, what do you hope to accomplish with this speech?

Is it your hope that people will see some kind of nobility in the way you put yourself ahead of your crew?

Do you think that this will bury the trust issues that now surround you?

Personally I think all you've managed to do here was transfer the target that was on your grandfather's back and subsequently moved to your father's back to your back.

Report Post Tip

(Duuun dun dun dun)  Oh, you didn't knoooooow?  (Duuun dun dun dun)  Yo ass better caaaaaall Somebooooody

02/01 01:15 - Anonymous - JakeLuciano - $10,000,000:  Assholio Memberio!

02/01 01:16 - Anonymous - JakeLuciano - $10,000,000:  YO DAWG, MEMBERS BE GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER YO?!

02/01 01:17 - Anonymous - JakeLuciano - $10,000,000:  MEMBERS BE ALL WILDING UP IN HERE

02/01 01:18 - Anonymous - JakeLuciano - $10,000,001:  EXTRA DOLLA DOLLA BILL YALL

Happy Hunting to all the Big Guns out there.  That posting with the extra Dolla Bill looks like the most enticing one. 

Ragnar steps out into the streets to address the young man that seem perplexed by his actions.

"I have not yet given my full reasons for entering the war on DeadlySpikeS's districts before now but I feel it may clear things up if I did so here it is.

Trust and loyalty work both ways, I was the hit squad leader for South Side Chicago as well as JackRyan's district in Detroit. Yet shortly after Iocaste went bold he blocked me from his shot reports only reporting to DeadlySpikeS even when I was still the right hand of DeadlySpikeS. The same can be said for JackRyan's district, the second they moved to Detroit they stopped updating their shot reports. While that is understandable if they wanted their own hit squad and be totally separate from the group they weren't and still stayed in the hit squad and also wanted to only give reports to DeadlySpikeS.

As for Husky, his next of kin informed me that around 200 kills had been left off the shot reports given to me. It seems the only person giving me correct shot reports worth counting was General_Snip."

Ragnar pauses to take a breath and mouthful of beer.

"So I guess I've established why I didn't jump in to save the survivors of the first wave, now for the reason I went to the aid of Bip and Dripple, we came from the same district under Jake, they where going to win the war so my main reason was damage limitation, the prevention of unneeded Czylharz deaths. Now had I still been DeadlySpikeS' right hand things would have been different, I would have died fighting back but I have my own district to think about now, I don't particularly care if you believe that or not but it's the truth.

As for the actions of ViciousSpikeS do not try to insult my intelligence by suggesting the only part he played in that war was a single pro wack on Solastalgia. He was given the job of providing me with a pro wack yet somehow Ares found out my pro time and location right after I gave it to ViciousSpikeS, and the pro wack on me didn't come instantly after I fired back but 12 seconds later. Now 12 seconds doesn't sound like a lot but the people who know what they are doing in a war situation 12 seconds is a life time.

As for your bloodlines loyalty to friends over family, are Jake & Maple also not you friends? by protecting their enemy you put them at risk."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: ViciousSpikeS' Attempt to Kill Solastalgia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL