Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:55:31
Page:  1 
A Crazy to the Maximal Invasion Started by: Donnie-Brasco on Jan 29, '14 15:18

g it into motion.

It had been a long, arduous two weeks. Donnie had been scrambling around putting the pieces together for his new operation. He had looked at several properties before he finally stumbled upon the perfect location in Bella Vista. It was a dark, seedy area of town where even the cops didn't want to go. Several storefronts were boarded shut. A for sale sign hung in front of what appeared to be a vacated Masonic Lodge building.

“Lets take a look inside” Donnie said to his men. A tall lanky guy went up the concrete stairs to the 12 foot double doors. The locked was picked within a blink of an eye. They were inside.

Donnie stepped forward and began looking around. There was several offices, a lounge, and a huge gutted area towards the back that could easily be converted into a recreation room for his men. Downstairs there was plenty of storage and a large walk-in vault. Upstairs contained two large, sparse rooms. Donnie imagined this would be a perfect place for counting and bagging the money that had to be laundered. There was plenty of room for an apartment as well.

Donnie Brasco and his soon to be crew exited the building. A few hours later after a couple phone calls and an exchange of cash the building was his. There was a lot of work to be done. There was a Godfather to answer to. There was an organization to build. The process had begun!

After securing the building, Donnie Brasco went in search of Godfather Ragnar_Lothbrok. He presented his plan in a long, private conversation. The T's were finally crossed and the i's were dotted. Hours later, Donnie Brasco stepped outside to speak to his men.

“It is with great news I come to you. Godfather Ragnar_Lothbrok is affording us the opportunity to set up shop in Bella Vista! I have agreed to his terms and intend to serve him loyally with an earnest vigor! From this day forward we will be knows as the Maximal Crazy Crew! We will defend our Godfather and the district of Bella Vista with all our might! We are grateful for this chance. We will not let him down! Let the celebration begin!”

With the announcement made, Donnie Brasco signaled for his bodyguard to break out the bottles of whiskey. Donnie grabbed a bottle, raised it and bellowed.

“To the Maximal Crazy Crew, our Godfather Ragnar_Lothbrok and Bella Vista! May we all live long and prosper!”

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Donnie!

Report Post Tip

Fair play to you Mr. Brasco for having the balls to grasp this opportunity with both hands. Godfather Ragnar has dangled this tasty worm for a week or two now, and though many have been tempted, nobody followed up their big talk with action.

Some may have dithered as they were unsure if they would have full protection from the Godfather. Others were perhaps loathe to leave their families behind, or simply thought the payments were too high. Although I have been told has been done before, it is still an interesting proposal and hopefully Mr. Brasco you are given your chance to show this world what you can do.

I sincerely wish you and the Maximal Crazy Crew all the best for the future, just don't forget to top up!

Report Post Tip
Congrats donnie, and I qm glad that I get to experience this journey with you ...
Report Post Tip

Mercury grabs a bottle of whiskey and takes a swig before raising the bottle.

It's a mad mad mad mad world and you now hold the keys to the looney bin! Lets enjoy the rid however long it is! Congrats and may the winds always fill your sails.

Report Post Tip

Gimli hears the new about Bella Vista, he makes his way to the streets. He see's Donnie standing in front of a crowd after he listens to him speak. Gimli steps forward.

"Congratulations Donnie, I look forward to seeing you set up in Bella. I know you will do a great job and bring a lot to the city so good luck and I will see you round my laddie."

Gimli makes his way back to the bars.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Donnie. I know your bloodline works hard and I have no doubt you will continue this now. 

Report Post Tip

What can i say my friend, i was hoping to see your father authed in the Bronx not so long ago, now is a pleasure to see his son where he belongs.  I know you have all the tools to do a great job and i wish you the best of luck my friend.  Congrats and good luck

Report Post Tip

Congrats Donnie!

Report Post Tip

Tokyo picked feathers out of her hair as she walked to the streets from a back alley. She hummed a happy moan and had an extra step in her shuffle. She was feeling fabulous, on top of the world and a little hunch backed. This "feasting" of birds and rodents was just not working out for her. She'd have to go down by the docks and find a homeless bum later to straighten out her spine. 

She walked a few blocks before ducking into another back alley to sell some coke. Tokyo often wondered what cocaine would do to her system. She had never tried it, in fear it would dry her out or make her explode. As she was selling her coke to some flea infested dealer, this is why she never ate dealers, she over heard a conversation. 

"Word on th' street is that Donnie-Brasco set up shop in Belle Vista."

"Oh, under that Ragnar fellow?"

Want to be gangsters trying to get their footing in the world of crime never knew how to properly speak of criminal leaders. However Tokyo did appreciate the news. She ran home to write her good friend Donnie a letter of congratulations.

Congratulations Donnie! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Crazy to the Maximal Invasion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL