Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:28:51
Page:  1 
Staten Island goes Super Saiyan! Started by: Numbers4Glory on Jan 29, '14 17:34

*N4G takes a step out of his shiny new headquarters the family were still getting settled in, furniture moved and places to stash weapons decided upon. This day however was still going to yield one more exciting development*

*He reaches deep into his pockets and with a bit of jangling of coins, paper and what sounded like bullets out emerged a very large key, he stops for a moment looks around and calls Goku to stand at his side, he clears his throat and says...*

Our ancestors first met not so long ago, but since the time Vaticus introduced our fathers, the bloodlines leading down from that day have always had the utmost respect and trust for one another. On this occasion we were given the opportunity to prove our worth to another bloodline that was with Vaticus, the man we owe all our success to, ToyArmadillo.

*N4G pauses for a moment to reflect on the months that have passed*

We have been through a lot in these past few months, but with a little luck, some great leadership, one hell of a team and some hard work we stand together today able to branch out and continue the line that was started what feels like an age ago. It is an amazing joy for me to give you the keys to your own headquarters my friend. I know that you will serve Staten Island and the fine city of New York as best you can.

I can't wait to continue down this road with you.

*N4G extends his hand dropping the keys into Goku's palm*

Best of luck to you my brother.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you, The Z Fighters! (again)

Report Post Tip

Again? God damnit. 

Congrats Goku. Having worked with your bloodline closely this past year or so, I know you're bound to do great things. Again.

Again, congrats friend.

Report Post Tip

Back to Staten Island. Last two times I lived here my crew leaders were killed, and I was WACKed in one of them. This may be a bad omen....

Report Post Tip
Its great to see Staten Island occupied again. It is a great place for organized crime.
Congrats Goku! I'm sure you will do great and Staten Island will continue to grow and flourish. Cheers to you and your crew!
Report Post Tip

Congratulations comrade Goku! I know with you and comrade Numbers4Glory at the helm, Staten Island will become a prosperous district once again!

Report Post Tip

I've been trying to avoid doing this, but I just can't tell you and Toaly no. I'll always be ready to do anything you guys need. Thanks brothers, for this awesome opportunity. 

He takes the keys and turns around.

I too, have chosen to take hands that my ancestors have worked with before. Family ties are the strongest ties. Mako and Goten will be by my side, just as they were with godfather Gohan so many years ago.

Lets do this fellas....again.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Goku! The conversations you and I have had still make me laugh today. You are a stand up guy and I wish you only the best.

Report Post Tip

Fink walks down the street and tips his had towards Goku.

Good Job old boy.  Lets see if you, and N4G can rangle Staten Island into shape.  Lots of work to do.

Report Post Tip

Dr-Evil approached the soap box with a sense of pride and enthusiasm. His old family friend and part timer lover had been let out of the HQ to pursue his own legacy. Even with mixed emotions, today was a good day after the bloodshed of the recent war. 

Good luck Goku. I know from our ancestors to today your values have never changed. This is only a good thing for Staten Island that you continue in the good work set by your forefathers. 

Dr-Evil raises his pinky finger to the corner of his mouth and laughs uncontrollably. 

Report Post Tip

Goten walks up to Goku and Mako and pats them both on the back.

Well I guess it is time for us to show the world what we know our family is always capable of achieving! Congrats ole chap!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and good luck rebuilding Staten Island, may you have better luck then it's last inhabitants.

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname walks out to the streets to shake Goku and Numbers4Glory's hands.

"Congrats guys you both deserve this opportunity and I'm looking forward to continuing to work with the both of you in New York."

"I wish you both the best of luck ing Staten Island."

Report Post Tip

Anna smiles at Goku. She knows from the journals of her family that he's a good guy, great to work with.

Congratulations Goku, I couldn't be happier to see you get this opportunity. Staten Island will be a much stronger place for having you in a bold suit, I wish you ever success sir.

And no, I still won't fucking play poker with you!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Goku! In such times, New York needs it's strongest members to step up and shine.

Chong walks up and sits on the floor before lighting his favorite bong. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Goku Sir! I know you'll do well in this endeavor. I wish you all the best!

Cerchio walked over to Goku and shook hands with him.

God Speed!

Report Post Tip
Congrats Goku. My family history includes being part of the Z-Fighters. You gave my father his family which led to great things.

I know you will do well once more.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Goku, wish you nothing but the best of luck on this journey.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Staten Island goes Super Saiyan!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL