Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:55:43
Page:  1 
Dead Silence Sweeps Across The Suburbs Started by: Billy on Jan 29, '14 20:32

An old woman comes out of the darkness and sits down in an old rocking chair. A doll in one hand and a book in the other. Some say the doll comes to life and does her dirty work taking the tongues of those who scream. Others believe its just part of her stand up act, she was a ventriloquist after all.

She put the book down over to the side of her as she picked up the doll. She looked at the doll expecting him to say something but he appeared shy. Her eyes showed an evil side to her that could scare almost anyone looking into them as she asked Billy to speak up.

I am very thankful to be given this opportunity to set up in the Suburbs. We have taken a hit in the last war and have to rebuild what we once had and I intend to do what I can to help  the Suburbs regain what it once had.

The woman then put the doll down to the side and picked up the rather ancient looking book and laid it down across her knees. She opened the first page and took out what looked like an old feather ink pen. She then looked out to the crowd with a look on her face that was sure to silence a room and said.

Let The Story Begin

Report Post Tip

Billy Boi! Glad you finally got the chance you've sought after so much comrade. I look forward to good things from you fella.

Dan pats him on the back.

I am not a blowfish however.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Billy, but was Godfather JakeLuciano too busy to introduce one of his new auths . . ?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Oh thats riiiiiiiight, JakeLuciano is IA.  As always, now-a-days.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

Busy??? Nah there was a war on so he does what he does best finds a rock and hides under it

Report Post Tip

Gimli hears the news and comes to the streets.

Congratulations Billy. I wish you all the best rebuilding the Suburbs.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Billy! 

Much deserve!

Report Post Tip

Mercury was strolling through the streets minding her own business (as she always does) when she happened to see a decrepit old woman with a creepy doll that was delivering a message. She heard the crowd making off hand comments. She tuned them out and focused on the woman and the news that was being brought forth by "Billy". Mercury began to say a prayer.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change ....

Her voice trailed off when the onlookers looked at her. She had meant for that to be a silent prayer! Mercury looked on as the old lady discarded Billy. Mercury said to them

Good luck to us all Billy. It's going to be real! You know where to find me :)

Mercury took one more look at the old lady who now had a book in her lap with pen in hand and disappeared into the night. There was a deafening chill in the air. The following silence sliced through the night. Mercury felt a chill and sped up looking to put as much distance between "Billy" and herself as quickly as possible!

Report Post Tip
Sorry for being late, was too busy hiding under a rock. Congratulations pal, you toyed with my heart for so long, and no one is prouder to see your family bold than me
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Congrats buddy, we have known each other for a while due to our bloodlines. You have great things ahead of you and am sure you will not disappoint. Congrats.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! It's good to see the district growing. May your story have many more chapters ahead.

RonaldMcDonald presents Don Billy with a small gift before stepping back into the gathered crowd.

Report Post Tip

Oh Billy what can I say? From the day you joined Jake you have worked so hard. You deserve this so much and I am so proud of you. Congratulations old friend!

Report Post Tip
Congratulations my old, old friend. We were literally talking about this in a coffee shop the other day. I know you will do an amazing job over there, I personally know how much effort you put into everything, long may it continue.

P.S. I’ll look after your mum.
Report Post Tip

Congrats, damn long time coming brother! So excited for you. Jake has yet again set up another great captain to add to the Suburbs of Chicago. I must say you are and has always been a hard worker and this is what hard work comes out of.

I salute you to your new role and your brand new HQ to house near future members to this thing of ours. I gladly put on this new slanty suit on for you to help you on your conquest and I want to thank Legendary for giving me the blessing to do so. 

Visicaro raise a glass of vino to salute the occasion 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Severe.
I have complete faith in you to help rebuild Suburbs back into a thriving district.

Walks up and hands Billy a Cuban Cigar and shakes his hand.

To your and your family's health.

Report Post Tip

TokyoZombi was stumbling around the streets. She wasn't drunk...yet, though, she was quite hungry. She was actually looking for that AlexMoran. A little nibble of that lovely dancer, toned muscles, would hit the spot. The right perfect spot. Tokyo's mouth salivated as she thought about the delicious lunch she would not have. She'd probably just have to settle on InsertNameHere. Which would be okay, though, he wouldn't taste as good. She sighed and then looked up, realizing she had joined a gathering crowd. 

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dead Silence Sweeps Across The Suburbs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL