Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:24:50
Page:  1 
Breaking News The recluse seen twice Started by: mik on Jan 29, '14 21:01

Ladies gentlemen boys girls children of all ages I have an announcement Jake am i inactive Enough lucfuck not sure if he has a last name was seen  not once but Twice in one day.

Jake you inactive dick you gotta stop that people will expect to see you more and more but gotta hand it to you bud you know how to survive a war get a bunch of loyal saps to fight it for you while you sleep through it worked for the may war why change it up now.

Pity dipple and co dont have the Balls to end your IA ass 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Oh My Lawd.  That's a miracle . . .  A MIRACLE I TELL YOU!!!

Made 2, count them, TWO appearences?

Someone call the devil and ask him if he needs a parka in his frozen hell.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $110,000 Tip

Yeah twice in one day unfuggingbelievable though he waited till Ares and sols where orbited to make his second appearence

Report Post Tip

It's always so sad to see the bitter (civilian and thug) sons of those who've fallen come out here and embarass themselves.  I think words would have more meaning if they came from those whose rank doesn't protect them.  Many people fought that war.  On both sides.  You dishonor all their memories with this.  

Now, go off and hide.  That's what's next, right?  Suicide.  Then have your sons come back and hide some more.  But they'll do it quietly.  'Cause that courage will disappear when you aren't protected civilians or thugs.  

And when you do come back, remember this - you could very well have something important to say...but the way you say it is going to affect how it's received.

Report Post Tip
Finally I have the attention I crave! I feel like a million bucks, wow am flattered, not sure if I should have bought a cake or perhaps a bag of chips to this pity party. You should pay more attention to what really goes on and learn a lesson as to how this world of ours works. I take no pleasure in the multitude of deaths I ordered, the districts that I had taken down and the cities I had ravaged, but I know when my time comes , I can stare death in the face and know what I achieved.

So quit your whining and come and get me, just make sure I don't see you coming because we know what will happen next.
Report Post Tip

Jake go hide under a rock its what your best at ya mong

Will yeah your a good little toad the kinda toad Jake like one that takes a bullet for him while he sleeps under a rock i pity you you moron

Report Post Tip

Shut up you fool. Honestly you guys are pathetic you guys bitch and are all pissy cause you died, that's fine but if you don't like your current leaders then sack up and do something about it. Stop coming to the streets to waste your time, our time, and looking like ass hats in front of your peers and superiors. Seriously how many threads do you need to bitch and moan about someone? (who by the way is probably just better than you anyway)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Breaking News The recluse seen twice
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL