Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:28:51
Page:  1 
The First Legion Started by: Catalyst on Jan 29, '14 23:38
Its not even a week after the latest war which touched all cities, yet another one has erupted. It's now a day and 2 hours after the first shot was taken, Catalyst was in the air headed to philly while a war was being fought underneath him. He was headed to philly for a specific reason, godfather Ragnar _Lothbrok has announced that he will accept applications for auth under him in the luxurious Bella Vista PH. A new face from a long line of descendants named Catalyst has flown from Chicago to Philadelphia to apply for this prestigious position. Upon landing in the Old City district he finds his friends Turner and AlanGarner waiting for him with a car

"What are you guys doing here in Phily? Ya'll should be in New York." Says Catalyst

Turner replies "We heard you were gonna come see Ragnar about setting up under him, thought we might make this journey a little less stressful for you by getting you a driver and some hookers for later."

"You know me too good bud, glad you guys are here"

The trio sets out for the Bella Vista, dumping a hookers body in an alley after she OD on some cocaine. They arrive to Ragnar's headquarters, Turner and Alan wait outside while Catalyst heads inside to begin the interviewing process. After about 2 and a half hours of various questions Ragnar has his decision he says..

"Well my friend, even though you are still very young I think you can do it. When you are able you may purchase your headquarters here in Bella Vista."

"Thank you sir! I will be the first one in my families history to ever do this, you have no idea how much it means to me."

"Who will you take to help you run your family? Also what will you be calling yourself?"

"ATurner and AlanGarner are two of my best friends, it only seems right to take them with me. We shall be named The 1st Legion of Bella Vista."
Report Post Tip

It is an honour to be working alongside you my friend. I hope we live a long life running this shit in Philly together man!

Report Post Tip

Congrats and all the best to you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new-found authority Catalyst. :-) 
​I wish you all the best in your new venture and I am sure that you will utilize it well.

Report Post Tip

i know how long your bloodline has looked to this opportunity and shame other things have got in it's way in the past.   I wish the best of luck putting what you learnt to good use and i am sorry i couldn't be there to help you any  more then i have.  Congratulations my friend.

Report Post Tip

It's a honor to be working under you 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The First Legion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL