Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:55:42
Page:  1 
The way of life, or death. Started by: Scorpion on Jan 30, '14 04:35

Scorpion appears in a ball of flame in the middle of the street, summoned from hell itself he steps out of the oval vortex and the dimension vacuum then shuts.

I am not one to be here on the streets for I believe that silence is golden. Although exceptions on the streets shall be made even a mafioso can show his face from time to time, the cops already know who I am anyways. By that, I come here to you all for an apology.

I made the mistake of letting my past catch up to me. During a war my mind set is to crush my enemy physically and mentally until the war is over. Queens was not only a business enemy, but personal. After gun shots rang and Hayley was dead along with her RHM, I then went to their graves to ventilate all my hate for my enemy. 

Scorpion clears his throat

No matter what the reason, this was wrong. I am very sorry Hayley and Naenia, also it is good to remind everyone that proper respect should be shown during times of war. I didn't think it would be a problem since it was war, but wrong.. I brought shame upon my families name and I am very sorry for that. Im not perfect but I hope since I see my wrong doings I can move forward and help others not fall in the same mistake. The reason why it's bad is because it makes your family have less honor. I did not think that through when I said those statements. I am sorry again and please don't make the same mistake; if I die from this well I accept my fate and will even tell my son to rejoin my family because the Suburbs is where my hearts at. 

Scorpion then jumps back, forward and the vortex to hell opens as he jumps in it again.

Report Post Tip

Scorpion everyone of us has made a mistake during our time. It takes a big man to come out here and admit you were wrong. I am sure you will learn from this experience. Even in war we must remember that respect is something that this thing of ours was built on. I appreciate your honesty in this matter and your willingness to step up and admit fault. Thank you Scorpion.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Ma'am, I believe that silence is golden and I will not break my code again. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The way of life, or death.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL