Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:28
Page:  1 
White Collar Crime Syndicate - The Loop Started by: NealCaffrey on Jan 30, '14 20:08

Neal walked out of his new HQ and there was a small group gathered. 

Hello everyone. I know why you all are here and I will explain. I have a short story to tell you. 

I was out for a walk around town searching for a new adventure and other ways to get myself into trouble. I approached a coffee stand and ordered a drink. As I was walking away I suddenly found myself surrounded by a group of men. I wasn't sure what to think; run or do as I was told and stand still. I thought to myself for a moment were they part of Maple's huge group of bodyguards or were they feds? 

In a split second I took off running, a few blocks later I realized I was out of sight and saw a church. The door was opened and there seemed to be no one around. I entered and ran straight to the confessional. I sat inside for a few moments pondering my next move. 

After a short while I heard a voice from the other side of the screen. It said

Neal do you know why you are here today?

I jumped a bit in my chair. How did the person know I was there and how did they know my name. Whoever it was had to be in there from before. I had heard no doors open and no noises inside the church the entire time. 

The screen opened and there sat Maple. She was giggling like a little school girl. She spoke

I knew you would run Neal and I knew which direction you would go. My bodyguards had this all figured out. Do you know why you are here today?she asked again looking into my eyes. You are here because you will be the next leader under me in The Loop. I purchased the building next to mine for you and all your things have been moved.

I looked back at her with a huge smile and said

It'll be a honor serving under you Maple. I'll do everything I can to make you proud. 

Maple smiled back at me again, handing me a set of keys. She said

Here take these and run off to sort your business but remember I'm always two doors down. 

After that I came here and put up the White Collar Crime Syndicate sign gathered up some of my finest bodyguards and came out to tell that story. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new headquarters. It looks quite nice in there. I may have to take a nap on that giant couch in the other room. I have great faith that you will do well and help the Loop rebuild. I'm happy to have you a part of what we have here.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations NealCaffrey! You busted your ass when under Maple. I'm sure you'll put the same fire and dedication into your new crew.

Ronald pulls a flask from his bright yellow overcoat and holds it over his head.

To the White Collar Crime Syndicate!

Report Post Tip

Oh my dear friend, it is sickening to see you given this opportunity after all the lies and scandals that you have put me in. 

The crowd gasps as Phobia made such statements. 

Just kidding. Well deserved as I am sure you have put in the work and have shown your more then capable of managing a Family. Maple seems to know a good Mafioso when she see's them, so with her blessing I can only trust that you will fair well if not better then well. Maybe even extraordinary, you know better then the average bear. Look at what happened to Leroy, poor fellow. Just watch out for the syrup, that shit can get sticky. 

May you live long and prosper. Or something. 

In a drunken stupor, Phobia stumbles out of the newly painted Head Quarters and makes his way to the nearest hooker working for ends meat. Literally. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Panda :D

Report Post Tip

Panda your bloodline has always amazed AND impressed me through the times I've known you and spent time together on these shores.
It is great to see you be given this honor.

I wish you all the best and can't wait to see what great accomplishments you'll bring to the table. 

Report Post Tip
Happy to see you get this opportunity my friend I wish you all the best brother
Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend :D!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations man!! Glad to hear that you are doing well for yourself.

Report Post Tip

Diablos hugs his dear friend.

"Congratulations man, truly deserved! Drinks are on me for the night!!"

Brings out a keg of beer.

Report Post Tip

Dominic walks by hearing the good news of a new crew being setup in Chicago.

Congrats Neal I wish the best of luck to you in all your endeavors 

Report Post Tip

Nice story Neal. I think I should add just a thing or two. Jumped a bit in your chair? This is only partially true. You didn't jump all that much but the little squeal I heard you give out was the real reason behind my giggling.

I am so happy to have you here in The Loop with me and the Timbits. I know this district will grow further and be wonderful. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip
Congrats Neal! Good to see you out here. What a great accomplishment. I know you'll do well.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Mr. Neal Caffrey. This is a well deserved opportunity for you. However, I must say, Miss Maple's version seems much more accurate, you have always seemed like the squealing type to me.

Report Post Tip

NealCaffrey listens to everyone replying about his next step in life and his face lights up with enjoyment. He is happy to know he has the support of so many great people. Friends and allies all around him. 

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: White Collar Crime Syndicate - The Loop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL