Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:38
Page:  1 
Loopy Timbits Started by: Maple on Jan 30, '14 20:56

Although Maple did not like the cold or the wind of Chicago winters, she sure enjoyed the white blanket covering the city. As she arose this morning and looked out her window, a smile instantly crossed her face. Fresh snow had fallen through the night and the trees outside were glistening in the morning sun. As she sat there gazing at the brilliant city in front of her a knock came at the door. Maple put on her robe and opened the door just a peek. There stood Vash smiling. “Jake would like to see you immediately. He said it’s important and we should all come soon. I will go find Totes as well.”

Maple told Vash she would meet him out front in twenty minutes and went about getting cleaned up and dressed. As she picked a pretty but classy outfit, she wondered what could be so important today. Another war had just ended and everyone was trying to rebuild this thing of ours. Her crew had grown nicely and she was excited to continue to build everything she and her friends had worked for for so long.

As Maple, Vash and Totes arrived at the place they were to met Jake, their curiosity peeked. Jake usually liked the high class places but this one was a dump. There was Jake, along with Starscream sitting below a sign saying

5c DRAFT BEER

The trio sat down, almost afraid to touch anything. Jake smiled and started right in “Maple, gentlemen. I just came back from a meeting with the other Godfathers. As you know the recent events have left holes in our operation. You are to move your crew to The Loop, immediately and continue to build what you started here in the Suburbs.”

Maple smiled, she had known when she first looked out the window that today would be a good day. And then she looked around again.“Jake I am honoured to move to The Loop and have my Timbits by my side. But why this shit hole to give me such good news?”

Jake looked at Starscream and back to Maple. “They rim the margaritas glasses with shredded carrot.”

Maple thanked the Godfather and slowly walked back to the car with Totes and Vash. They were all excited. Once in the car the three begun to make some plans. They discussed allowing one of their hard working men to set up alongside them in The Loop. They decided on a man who had shown his loyalty, dedication and street smarts time and time again. Maple was so excited to get home and tell NealCaffrey the good news. He would be so proud and excited, she just knew it. But she could not just tell him, oh no. She had to do something a little more noteworthy………………….

Report Post Tip

Scorpion appears in a ball of flames and then turns into his human form. He then walks to where Maple was as she just finished giving a speech

Congratulations Ms Maple!! I am so proud of you and to be able to call myself Timbit! One of the best fit leaders I have ever had a chance to encounter and possibly the best fit I see to run the loop!

Scorpion hears people applauding from hearing her speech

You are going to do great Ms. Maple and I see an amazing future for the district of The Loop.  It is an honor to serve and experience this with you.

​Scorpion then walks to a safe distance corner and stands guard to protect Maple as she is being congratulated by people 

Report Post Tip

Diablos approaches Maple and Neal. Nodding his head to both of them he smiles.

"Congratulations to you both!

Maple, you took me in when I was cold and alone in the streets. You welcomed me with open arms and for that I thank you. I'm so proud to be working in YOUR district."

He hugs Maple and kisses her on both cheeks, then he turns to NealCaffrey, shaking his hand he states.

"From the moment we both landed here, you have worked your ass off. Many people have noticed, and the person who counted noticed. I'm happy to see you in that bold suit, as I know you will do many great things!"

Report Post Tip

HiC! You forget me at the bar Diab....hiC!

Boss lady!!! Congratulations! It is so awesome to hear that you've been given a district. You were a rock for GF Jake all this time. I think its time to show everyone how you can run a district. HiC!!! 

See Weee started the celebration a lil earllyy! Stumbles upon NealCaffrey. Sorry! Waaait! 

Hugs Caffrey! Congratulations to you too brother! You have tremendous potential...and you come from a great lineage. I wish you the best of luck my friend. I am sure you will make The Loop and Maple proud. 

Turns back around to Don Maple and pulls out a champagne bottle! HIC! Hic!

Aaaah! Were celebrating across the street...you should swing by! 

Smiles and gives Maple a hug! Best of Luck and Congrats again! HiC! You've earned it! Turns around and runs back into the bar across the street. 

Report Post Tip

Dripple approaches Maple with a raised fist to her disbelieve, only for Dripple to punch her on the arm a dozen times.

He grins and punches one last time, thats a special present for you.

Maple, Maple! You know how delighted i was to hear such news, this is defiantly a high point in my week without doubt. There is no denying the talent you have, to run and build such a district from barebones again.

I imagine in a few weeks time, you will be sat on a pretty perch having me feed you grapes, i hope so anyway!

Congratulations Maple Syrup.. if you need anything, be sure to stop by and ask! Bravo.

Report Post Tip

Later in the evening Maple told Neal the entire story about her decision and the cheap draft beer. He went straight to the streets to find her. He was a little rushed and a bit in a hurry. 

I HEARD YOU HAD CHEAP BEER WITHOUT ME. After everything is set up you should take me there because I love cheap beer. Also I am very happy with this we will all do well in the loop. 

Neal hugs Maple

Report Post Tip

Defy approaches mama Maple and gives her a big hug

Congrats Mama you made so proud I know you will do great things.

To your future!

Defy raises his juicebox to mama Maple

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loopy Timbits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL