Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:01:21
Page:  1 
Rappy Meets Tokyo In Cork Started by: Dripple on Jan 30, '14 22:29

Dripple steps out into the street to address the crowd awaiting.

Good evening all, i have news to bring.. My dearest friend Raptor tonight will move over to Corktown. He will work with TokyoZombi on restoring this fine district and making it prosperous once again.

Raptor, tonight marks a new chapter in Detroit! We have worked tirelessly building it over and over but i see light at the end of the tunnel. This is where you belong now with Tokyo. I have always expected the best from you and i have no worries you will live up to my high expectations.

Tokyo, for the short time we have known each other, it's very clear you have your head screwed on and i see this joint effort flourishing and it will give me great pleasure to watch it the district grow.

With a warm heart i give you Raptor and TokyoZombi in CorkTown.

Congratulations!

Dripple hands them both a key and gives a slight grin before leaving them to open up their new headquarter 

Report Post Tip

Raptor, you have served Detroit well as did your father before you.  Bip was lucky to have you and you have done everything in your power for the protection and development of the district.  I wish you the best of luck and congratulations my friend.

Report Post Tip

What an exotic combination, hopefully Tokyo will be able to inject her class upon the reptiled one. Congratulations to the both of you and good luck with the new endeavor 

Report Post Tip

Having put the first few touches in to establishing the new HQ, Anna heads down to the streets in time to hear Godfather Dripple speak.

Smiling at the news, she waits for him to finish, turning first to TokyoZombi.

I'm so glad you're joining us here in Corktown, Tokyo. My mothers journals tell me of what a strong leader you are, most certainly a lady to be respected. I really look forward to rebuilding Corktown with you, I have no doubts we can have this district thriving in no time.

Turning then to Raptor, she smiles again.

Raptor.... I can't wait to work with you. This it the most excited and enthusiastic my bloodline has felt about this world for quite some time. I'm sure we'll get something great going here. It's an honor to hand for you, and to work in the city of Detroit.

Checking her watch, she makes her excuses and leaves - still plenty to be done back at the HQ.

Report Post Tip
Oh god.

Who let him set up?

(Congrats buddy <3)
Report Post Tip

This is fantastic news. Raptor, congratulations  and very well deserved. Looking forward to seeing what you do with corktown. All the best to you pet.

Scratches Raptor under the ear a little before giving him a bear hug

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Raptor!

Good to see you've setup in this wonderful city. Good luck to you with rebuilding it!

Report Post Tip

Tokyo bowed and took the key that Dripple had handed to her. She kissed the key and tossed it high into the audience. Then, like an action scene in the movies, JesseJames dove through the air like a magical trapeze artist. The height, the strength, the power, it was all so unreal as Mr. James caught the delicate shiny object in his manly bare hands. Someone with less practice and his strength would have crushed it, but he knew how important it was. Tokyo gave him a wink before turning her attention back to Godfather Dripple.

Godfather Dripple, thank you for the opportunity to work along side one of your own, Raptor. After the Dunder Mifflin Regional office was burned down during the war I was more than happy to come to make mine and the crews new home Detroit. Specially with all those police investigators asking me all sorts of pesky questions; why I reeked of gasoline or why I have a large burn on my left leg. Who has time for such questions after a war? Back to the point. I’m very excited to help Raptor put Corktown back together.

There was probably more to say and to do, but all that would come in time. She was very happy with how everything had turned out and the place she had found herself and the crew in. Tokyo didn’t know if it could get any better than this. 

She smiled at Anna. It was nice to see so much of Ziva in the next generation. The beauty, the youth, the strong will and the great attitude. Tokyo was more than over joyed to work with the bloodline again that she lost herself in the moment and leaned in to hug Anna. A breeze came through the gathered audience that blew Anna’s scent towards Tokyo and she then realized what she was doing. She immediately pulled back, but continued to smile at Anna hoping she understood.

Anna, I had always wanted to meet you, but never under these circumstances. Your mother was a wonderful woman and I enjoyed working with her in the North Side. Unfortunately death is apart of our life and there’s that saying, when one window opens a boot may be thrown your way? Either way, with such great loss comes great opportunity. She had spoken of you often and I feel like I already know you, but I look forward to actually getting to know you. 

Tokyo shook her head unsatisfied. That definitely was not the proper saying, but she felt like her point had gotten somewhat across. 

Raptor, just like with Anna, I look forward to working with you as well. 

Again, Tokyo felt like that was a little too short and possibly sweet, but she knew the future would bring more words between herself and Raptor. 

Between the office burning down and the relocation I have decided to rename the crew. I’d like to present the not so classy, but you’ll never forget us Zombie Picture Horror Show!

Tokyo spread her arms wide as she presented the name she was so proud of until she realized she may have said it wrong. She leaned over to JesseJames, his manly man of a man had joined her at her side, and whispered into his ear. 

I said it wrong again didn’t I.

JesseJames nodded his head in agreement with a slight crook in his lovely lips. It was a mix between embarrassment for her and amusement. Tokyo turned to address the crowd again.

I’d like to introduce you all to the Zombie Horror Picture Show!

Report Post Tip

Jasmirane makes sure he is in Corktown as soon as he heard that Godfather Dripple would be speaking there today. The announcement of two new leaders for Corktown. A great day for Corktown to be sure. They have recieved not one, but two great leaders. 

Congratulations to Raptor and TokyoZombi, I look forward to working with you in Detroit. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rappy Meets Tokyo In Cork
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL