Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:28:50
Page:  1 
So you want to be the next Top Dog? Started by: Starscream on Jan 31, '14 03:49

The pacifist genes that are passed down to the children or grandchildren of the losing side after every war preach about being vicitim of betrayal and backstabbing.

Actually it's expected.
After all, it's much easier to condemn and accuse those in power for foul play when you aren't one of them.
But when that power is within your grasp, you'll notice the change of attitude and perspective.
I encourage people to come out and complain and I sincerely think that it's a great thing to do.

Why you ask me?

Well, very now and then many of us seem to suffer from a collective amnesia and need to be reminded about why we are here and the nature of the business that we are conducting, and it is;

The pursuit of [absolute] power is what this life is all about, by any means necessary. 

While this usually have been achieved by the use of direct action when seizing power, there have also been actions of a more passive nature.

However...
If you think that you'll achieve this by blindly killing anyone in your path, then make sure that you'll bring an extra bodybag with your name on it, 'cause you'll be needing a lot more than just superior firepower and on top of that, you just put a target sign on your head.

My advice to future family-leaders:

Take care of your families, wait for them to rank up a bit, and then make your move.
Don't rush it, or you'll be dead and become another tombstone in the cemetery, just as we have seen happening repeatedly.
And if you feel that you are at a disadvantage because of young age, or new to these shores, look around you; there are many opportunities to thrive in our world if you only put the time and effort in.

Report Post Tip

And if you feel that they are at a disadvantage because of young age, look around you; there are many opportunities to thrive in our world if you only put the time and effort in. 

This is very true, I have spent most of my time in the back alleys with the hookers I work in my prostitution ring. Sadly though, it has cut into my income taking them off the streets for my own personal endeavors.

Do I regret it? Well the painful itching makes me want to say yes, but the joy that it took to contract it tells me hell no. 

Point being? There is always a consequence to actions regardless of how fun it may be while in the process of committing the acts.  

People will always do what they feel makes them happy or is the right decision at the time. Advice is always a positive thing to give, but the facts are everyone will do what pleases them. Even if the future makes them retract their actions. Learning is most beneficial by getting out there and making mistakes. To continue making them in the same fashion expecting different result is insanity. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: So you want to be the next Top Dog?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL