Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:24:37
Page:  1 
New Horizons #Murica Style Started by: FrankensteinX on Feb 01, '14 07:22

Frankenstein was sitting in his office chair toying with his pen and paper trying to sort things out, he had been sitting there since earlier that morning his ass was starting to hurt. A knock came at the door, he knew what time it was he grabbed his stuff and headed to the front. A few people had gathered seeking info in front of his retired bosses hq, the first thing he noticed was Goku practicing his Kamehameha, what an odd feller. He went down the steps and shook a few peoples hands. He tookthe first step to elevate himself a little.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, late last night Don Ledgendary suffered a heart attack...earlier this morning in a meeting he announced his Retirement, I will miss my boss he was a great man but such is life. GodFather Jake's decision was to auth me and ChipChocalte, I never imagined my self getting authed in this manner but the suburbs will press forward and I will do what is asked of me. Thank you GodFather for this opportunity I look forward to making things a little brighter around here. My door is always open, im not a man to ramble on just to here myself talk so here is the HQ home to.... MURICA Inc. LLC."

FrankensteinX takes a seat on the top of the first step and listens to the people.

Report Post Tip

Scarecrow is walking down the street and hears hammers comes for the direction of FrankensteinX's new house. He decides to go and see what's going on. He gets there as soon as FrankenSteinX finishes his speech, but had heard all of it from down the street. Scarecrows ponders for a minute, wondering what to say. Scarecrow says himself  "Yes, that is perfect." 

Scarecrow then clears his throat and says "FrankensteinX, I feel like this been coming your way for a very long time. I am glad to be one of the first people, if not the first person, to congratulate you on this huge accomplishment. Scarecrow then walks up to FrankensteinX shakes his hand firmly and says "Congratulations FrankensteinX, I hope you make me, your district, and your country proud. I hope you can make this crew as good as you already are. I wish you the best of luck, my friend"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Congrats Man :D

Report Post Tip

This may be a little too late, but you were brought out of the same crew I was. You were quite remarkable, you made your way up the ranks and I loved watching that. I'm glad you got this chance, because you're already showing the mental capability of handling leadership more than I could have imagined.

I wish you the best of luck with you and the rest of Murica. Congratulations to your seat my friend, very well deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Frankenstein.
I wish you the very best of luck in this new venture of yours.
I hope you will help Chicago rise to the kind of glory it once had, and profit in your ventures.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Frankenstein. I know you will do well my friend. Chicago has found another raw gem. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Frankenstein!  I'm sure you will do well in your new position. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Horizons #Murica Style
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL