Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 14:53:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What's Your Goal? Started by: Anna on Feb 02, '14 22:56

To make it to made man -_- oh and flirt with wargasm a whole bunch

Report Post Tip

Stepping forward Sycho pushes his white fedora up to rest just above his hairline giving him a more thoughtful and laid back look.  Removing a silver cigarette case from the inside jacket pocket he removes and taps the butt of a cigarette on the case while he ponders the question before him.  Returning the case and pulling out a lighter he lights the cigarette.  He takes a long draw while he puts away the lighter; he exhales slowly then begins to speak.

Being new blood and not having any forbearers in this world has not given me much time to think about where I want to end up.  Godfather would be good to reach at some point but that isn’t my primary goal. 

Sycho takes another long drag off his cigarette and exhales before continuing.

From what I’ve seen the family is everything, without it you’re just a lone target.  With that in mind protecting and bettering your family should be everyone’s number one goal.  Behind that is ranking, why would you want to remain a low level thug?  If you can help your family and rank you should do it. 

Besides the higher you move up the more money you can make and the snazzier the outfits you can afford.  That’s just my two cents.

Pulling his fedora back down Sycho tips the brim to the lovely lady in front of him and melts back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

CookieZombie steps up to speak

Well it doesn't really matter, does it? What goals does one have... It's not about what you wanna do, it's what you actually do that matters. Same goes with what you want to become.

When my father came to this city, there where people. People who helped him, people who took care of him, people who protected him. And me, yeah, people have done the same for me, and i am indebted to them. So what i want to do, and what i'm actually doing, is simply repaying the debt. What happens next? Maybe i get a crew, maybe i don't. Maybe i run a city, maybe i don't. What matters is what you do for your associates, what you do for leader, for your crew, for your city, for the family. Not what you are. My goal is to live by this rule, take pride in it, and die for it if I need to.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What's Your Goal?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL