Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:11:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Celebration For JakeLuciano Started by: Maple on Feb 04, '14 03:31

Great accomplishment sir on achieving one year!!!

Here's to another! Congratulations!

Raises his bottle the  takes a swig.

Report Post Tip

Having never having member of my bloodline achieve this, I as well as many others in our community know how long a year is.

Congratulations Jake!

Report Post Tip

A remarkable achievement. 

Well done, Godfather, truly.

Report Post Tip

All I can really add at this point is that Jake Luciano is best Luciano. Every day I'm proud that my family line served alongside yours.

Report Post Tip

Dana lights up one of her favored long cigarettes then looks over the assembled crowd before taking her space on the soap box.

Well, Mr. Luciano, I'm afraid we don't really know each other, but your name echos through these streets and what you have done here deserves recognition and respect. You have reached the pinnacle of achievement here, and survived a very long time as lifespans here tend to go. I'm out here to pass on my congratulations, and respect for what you achieved. Good luck in your continued endeavors, and  as they say "Damned fine run".

With that Dana stepped back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Congrats man you deserve this!

Report Post Tip

Vash walks up and shakes Jake's hand. He puts his sunglasses on his head and speaks.

A accomplishment very few ever get to see. Congratulations Jake on achieving this and cheers to the rebuilding of Chicago. Let's have a celebration drink later shall we? 

Vash walks off with his duster jacket whipping behind him in the wind.

Report Post Tip

Gimli see a celebration in the streets so he walks there seeing it is GodfatherJakes 1year birthday.

"Congratulations Jake this is a great achievement and I wish you all the best in the future ahead."

Gimli takes his flask out and has a drink.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather! This is quite an accomplishment and here's to many more!

Cosima raises her glass in toast.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Celebration For JakeLuciano
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL