Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:55:43
Page:  1 
The History & Legacy of Kuklinski: P2 Started by: Kuku on Feb 06, '14 00:17

By this stage, the Kuklinski bloodline was still not known as Kuklinski - the name "Francis Costello" was known in a few circles and a modus operandi was beginning to take shape.  Few could have guessed what would have happened next... 

Running a crew in Saint Louis

Kuku felt at this stage that he was incognito as Gaspipe.  Gaspipe and StephenGrammauta ran a crew in SL, generated a lot of cash and stockpiled credits.  Gaspipe was the RHM and found it a tiresome job.  It later transpired that Philly were well aware of Gaspipe's bloodline, but felt that it was better to know where he was and to keep an eye on him.

Both Gaspipe and StephenGrammauta shot themselves in circumstance not related to this thing of ours.

An ancestor of Kuku, Seamus, returned to discuss this era here  NOTE the Philly upper structure pointing out that trips to IRC Avenue revealed the true identity of Gaspipe.

Taking It To The Street

Following a series of attempted infiltrations of Philly, a Kuku ancestor named TheGuyFromTheBar became a Made member of a Philly family.  TheGuyFromTheBar was making a fair amount of money on the marketplace and requested a meeting with Godmother of Philly, ScipitaRourke to request an investment of a few million to play the marketplace, kicking tribute up to the family.  ScipitaRourke suggested a meeting in IRC Avenue and identified the bloodline.   Not for the first time, Kuku was outsmarted by people who had been doing things for a lot longer than him.  TheGuyFromTheBar was shot and not mourned by many...

His son came back, TGFTB and wrote an analysis of a war ("The War") that ripped through the eight cities.  You can read it here

TGFTB is credited will calling SciptiaRourke a "tyrant", but it was someone else who used the term.  A prominent figure of that era named _____ sent a telegram to TGFTB boasting of a Godfather's kills.  He got in trouble for it.  This was duly noted.

Other Street speeches unrelated to strife and trouble were given by incog Kukus of this era.  The Street speaking skills were being honed.

Richard_Kuklinski, Las Vegas, Success & Falure

The Kuklinski name finally entered the bloodline.  Richard_Kuklinski joined New York and had the ear of Deimne, at the time, one of the most powerful Godfathers this thing had ever seen.  Under him, NY was unassailable.  RK wanted another shot at having his own crew and he got his chance with the Las Vegas Experiment.

Deimne announced it here

Much has been written and said about this era.  In a nutshell, RK ended up the last man standing after all the other CLs were killed, auth'd and shot two of how own CLs, then had his stewardship of the city removed following a war, then finally was killed after a five month reign.

A civil war raged and was written about here

During this time, for reasons he was unsure of, RK became one of the most disliked CLs ever to run a crew/city in this thing of ours.

RK's son wrote about his experiences here, here, here and here.  Another prominent figure of the era had a different version of events, and discussed it here

By now, this bloodline had ran two crew, acted as RHM in one, survived numerous wars, numerous plots to assassinate, caused a war merely by using words and made some friends and many enemies.  Most of all, however, he had noted how life was acted out on the Streets. 

His old adversary, Prem, caused him some troubles in a Street discussion, as did FlyingPig in another.  Richard_Kuklinski sweated, uncomfortably, as trouble involving him unfolded on the Streets. 

RK noted how a CL was taken out for a minor infraction of the rules (member whoring), and realised that people could be influenced to do or say things that could get them killed.  This was valuable information and was stored in the family journals...

In the next part of this history and legacy, Kuku becomes involved in underground groups, causes the fall of a city, makes peace will the Philly old guard and continues the feud with Prem.  His bloodline becomes synonymous with the Streets, rightly or wrongly, and infamy beckons.

Report Post Tip

Kuku I must say I am enjoying your look back in history of your bloodline. I can only obviously comment on what I have heard so for but it seems a very honest and open look back on your bloodlines time here. I am very much looking forward to the next installment as I think this is where my bloodline entered this world. The power of words is often undervalued but it appears you saw how powerful words can be.

Report Post Tip

Again, an interesting insight, thank you Kuku.

Can we expect part three anytime soon?

Report Post Tip

I got to say Kuku, I am enjoying this read as well as the last. I'd love to see more in the very near future. 

Report Post Tip

Part 3 in the next couple of days.  Thanks for the support, and telegrams.

Report Post Tip

Have enjoyed hearing about your families history from your point of view Kuku looking forward to hearing about the rest.

Report Post Tip
Kuku you always have something interesting to say when you come to these streets. Can't wait for the next one buddy.
Report Post Tip

Interesting, really. I am waiting the next.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The History & Legacy of Kuklinski: P2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL