Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:54
Page:  1 
Unforgiven in The Bronx Started by: Cantillon on Feb 06, '14 11:55

Yajirobe and Yobssarg had returned from Brooklyn with a package. Hetfield was out on very important business but I knew he would be returning soon and if he didn’t he wouldn’t be coming back any time soon. Much to my surprise Hetfield returned with my cigarettes from the shop. The last time he went for my cigarettes he ended up staying in Philadelphia for month.

We all stood around the package that Yobs and Yaji had brought back. It was large and rectangular with shiny wrapping paper and a bow, when we opened it we found a few hundred Hetfield music records.

"Fellas we need to get our boys on every street corner selling these things. They are the biggest thing out at the moment. Lets make some cash."

Yajirobe and Yobssarg lifted the box and started running down to the HQ lobby to hand the records over to the rest of the family to sell.

"Hetfield, just a moment please…"

I lit up a cigarette and puffed on it for a moment while staring at Hetfield.

"Look, today I’ve made Godfather of this district and I need those two with me for the moment, you will take over this HQ while I take up a new Headquarters. "

I dub thee Unforgiven. Congratulations Hetfield you will do The Bronx proud!

Report Post Tip

Angelica is so proud of her friend.  Such an eventful day all around, one wonderful thing after another.  Sadly she leaves her familiar surroundings, off on a new adventure with her new Godfather to our new HQ.  She smiles softly looking around knowing her friend will make us all proud. Giving the new CL Hetfield a great big hug, she smiles and wishes him well.  Changes are not always easy, but necessary in this business otherwise we wilt and die off.  We all need to have room to grow, and my dear friend you will do great!!

Congratulations Hetfield!!!

Angelica quickly catches up with her crew before she cries, knowing it will be a tad hard to not work with her friend day by day. Giving one last look at her old HQ, she sighs, faces forward at the future, a great many things to come for us all.  <3

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Unforgiven in The Bronx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL