Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 05:07:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Cantillon Godfather? That's Confirmed. Started by: DanTheMan on Feb 06, '14 12:08

Pulling a silver flask engraved with a hubcap from her bag, Anna raises it to Godfather Cantillion before taking a swig of the whiskey inside.

Congratulations, Godfather. It's a pleasure to see New York growing and prospering once more, I wish you and yours well with your future endeavors.

Report Post Tip

Well done! All the hard work has gotten you there.

Report Post Tip

Well done! All the hard work has gotten you there.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on becoming the Godfather of the Bronx Cantillon.

I wish you all the best in your new rank.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Godfather Cantillon.

Report Post Tip

Goku smiled warmly at Cantillon.

It's funny how things work, huh? You and Yajirobe got your start in this world working for my grandfather Gohan in Philly. And now, here we are in New York, and I'm working for you. Things have kinda come full circle.

Words cannot explain how proud I am to see you grasp this rank my friend. 

Now the real fun begins.

Report Post Tip

Captious sets a basket full of whiskey in front of Castillo then gets on her tiptoes and plants a kiss on his cheek. 

Few as deserving.  Congratulations guy. 

She slips a daffodil into his pocket,  grabs one of the bottles,  and wanders off. 

Report Post Tip

Alex walked upto Cantillion.

Well,Firenza-poo.We all know this was going to happen sooner or later. Few deserve it as much as you do.

Congratulations,my friend!

Now...where is the alcohol?

Report Post Tip

Clay pops out of nowhere, and pushes Alex over.

You left without me, you prick. I had to take a cab all the way here.

Turning to Cantillon, he grins.

Well you finally made it, you twat. Do me a favor and give the mayor a hard time, will ya? Also, I got something for you, which I'm sure you'll love.

He hands him a wrapped package shaped like a cucumber and walks away chuckling to himself.

Report Post Tip

Johnny walks over to Cantillon and looks around and while no one is looking he gives him a big farmer hug.

He quickly lets go and proceeds to shake his hand.

"Congrats buddy, this has been a long time coming, and I'm looking forward to growing New York with you. Today is a great day, very well deserved my friend."

Report Post Tip

Desmand smiled and waited his turn behind DanTheMan before heading up to the newly appointed Godfather to say a few words. 

"I had absolutely no idea what to expect when first joining your crew Cantillion. It's rare for me to join someone I have no experience with and so setting out on a new voyage with you in the Farm was certainly an experience I won't forget. You went so far above my expectations, defended me when others cried about my speeches, didn't ask me once who I previously was and answered any queries I had honestly. This is such a deserved promotion and I couldn't think of a finer person to fucking earn it." 

Desmand hugs the new tier 1 Godfather before moving over to let others say a few words.  

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Cantillon! You were the man the gave my father a home. Most importantly you gave my father an opportunity to make a name for himself within your family and eventually gave my bloodline its first made status. If Mahri were here right now, he'd be extremely proud to see what has happened today and I'm sure he would have loved to see it come true with his own eyes. I know you'll do great! 

Report Post Tip

I am so proud to see a friend join the elite ranks, Firenza.
I have enjoyed working with you since my return to these shores and I hope that you continue your sterling leadership into your new District.
You've always maintained a constant professional presence and I can't think of a time when it hasn't been a treat to work with you sir, so I hope you continue on with this path of success and make New York thrive.

Report Post Tip

The Great Godfather Cantillon! Congrats my friend! Definitely a pleasure working with you. I look forward to the futre. 

Always greatful to you sir! 

Salute'!!

~Reign

Report Post Tip

Seph makes his way to the front of the crowed where he shakes the new Godfathers hand...

Congratulations, what a great occasion for the already great city of New York.

Wish you luck!

Report Post Tip
Godfather Cantillon Sir!

I feel privileged to have worked for you in The Farm and I learned an awful lol. I don't feel I could have stepped up to be Hetfield's right hand man without serving my apprenticeship as a Farmhand first. I look forward to helping The Unforgiven show that you made the right choice in appointing Hetfield to work alongside you in The Bronx.

Congrats to you Godfather Cantillon, you have made the great city of New York proud. Enjoy lapping up the praise, you deserve it!
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir, on this esteemed position. You worked very hard and survived many a ordeals to get here and have shown time and time again why you deserve to be where you are.

May your reign as godfather be a long and prosperous one.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cantillon Godfather? That's Confirmed.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL